♡ Amari Kamara; the biography ♡

chancywancywoo

Level 6
chancywancywoo
chancywancywoo
Omega+
AMARI KAMARA
"The Siren"
please do not take any of the following information ICly unless given permission otherwise

1725571555200.png

INFORMATION!
─── ⋆⋅♡⋅⋆ ──

name ; Amari Haakaa-Kamara
nicknames ; Mar, Mars, Mari
alias ; VOID
age; 21 years old
gender ; male
date of birth ; May 27th, 2004
place of birth ; Seongnam, South Korea
ethnicities ; African & Korean
height ; 6'1
weight ; 202lbs

APPEARANCE!
─── ⋆⋅♡⋅⋆ ──

Your eyes fall upon him, a work of art. His most striking feature is his piercing baby blue eyes that see right through you. Dark brown twists with dyed ends cascade down his head, reaching just above his shoulders. His left eyebrow, septum, and right lip are pierced. On his chest is a tattoo of a dragon with a red rose hidden near its neck. He has a sleeve of snakes coiled around his left arm and a sleeve of assorted flowers on his right arm, each with a significant meaning. His brooding presence, quiet intensity, and keen observation make him intimidating and enigmatic.

RELATIONSHIPS!
─── ⋆⋅♡⋅⋆ ──

FAMILY
─── ⋆⋅♡⋅⋆ ──

THABO KAMARA | DECEASED ; father

"Fuck you. You ruined everything. I'm glad I killed you."
NIYA KAMARA | DECEASED ; mother
"I miss you more with each passing day. I wish I could've saved you..."
KAMALEI HAAKAA | ALIVE ; adoptive mother
"Thank you for taking me in and loving me, flaws and all, when I had no one else."

FRIENDSHIPS
─── ⋆⋅♡⋅⋆ ──

CAPRI LAHELA | ALIVE ; best friend, roommate

"You have been the sole reason I smile for years. I don't think I'd be here today if not for you. Thank you for everything."
KENJI ALVARADO | ALIVE ; brother figure, best friend
"You're like a brother to me. You know all my secrets, inside and out. Never asking you for advice again; you're terrible at that."
KAORU JIN-RYUK HATTORI | ALIVE ; close friend
"Look at you, always getting yourself into trouble. You keep me on my toes, that's for sure."
ALTAIR LIU CAPRIO | ALIVE ; close friend
"You get me. Although, I don't think I've ever met a more accident-prone person. Maybe you should work on that. Thanks for agreeing to go on that date with me. You'll never know how nervous I am."
KORIN H. HATTORI | ALIVE ; friend
"You don't judge me. I'm thankful for that. You are an inspiration."

ROMANTIC
─── ⋆⋅♡⋅⋆ ──

CAPRI LAHELA | ALIVE ; ex-girlfriend

"Most people don't know we were together at one point. You will always hold a spot in my heart; I don't think I'll truly ever stop loving you."

BACKSTORY!
─── ⋆⋅♡⋅⋆ ──

WORK IN PROGRESS

ARTWORK!
─── ⋆⋅♡⋅⋆ ──
1726262611357.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread