Last•Name | Santos
Preferred Name:
[Em ♡']
Age |
18 years old
Gender | Female

| C H A R A C T E R |

♥ ~ A p p e a r a n c e ~ ♥

Emily Aria Santos is a 5'0" female weighting roughly around 113 pound's. She's a high school senior with Grayish eye's that sparks up like the moon. She has Blond hair with a bit of brown streaks around from her previous dye color of hair. She is shaped as a hour glass with a gentle sweet smell of Newly Blossomed Flower's.

♥ ~ P e r s o n a l i t y ~ ♥

Kind, sweet, bright.

♥ ~ V o i c e ~ ♥
A slight From United Kingdom and American accent

♥ ~ L i k e s / D i s l i k e s ~ ♥
Emily Likes being around friends and family, listening to music, and shopping. She dislikes people who can't understand her or accept her for who she is.

| B A C K S T O R Y |

Emily Santos was raised and born in New York. Living here had acclimated her to a very diverse culture as people of many nationalities that lived around her. Due to this diversity Emily had been exposed to different languages and had begun learning them. Her mother took great care of her until she got shot in a Back ally, Her death traumatized Emily to become everything her mother was and more. Emily was living in the Foster care system for a while until a lovely family has adopted her and made her feel like she was one of their own. That family has brought her so much joy into her life and put her into school to get a better education to live out her mothers dream. But once she reached to 9th grade she decided to live with her biological Grandmother in Karakura and started attending high school there. Once she entered High school she was first getting bullied for the way she dress and the way she approached towards people but she finally made friends who protects her from danger. Later in her high school year of being a junior she found out her mother had another kid name Esher who was her Biological Brother. After a while she became closer to him and lived with him ever since.

| R E L A T I O N S H I P S |

♥ ~ F r i e n d s ~ ♥
Kanashi

Whitney

Esme

Chris

Eden

Lunar

Donkey Kong

♥ ~ F a m i l y ~ ♥

♡ Esher ♡ ♡ Jason ♡
Emily's Biological Brother My ride or Die