mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

♡ oSinners Introduction ♡

Jerhk

Level 35
Yes my love, I confess to you - I am only here to break your heart in two - The very flower you chose that day - Its only task was to decay

Ayo! Welcome to my introduction post; I figured I've been on the
server long enough that a proper introduction is well overdue.
So please keep your hands inside the forum at all times and enjoy the ride!

( sorry for the paragraphs - blame the lore team member inside of me )

I have been on this server a few days before Valentines day in 2020-
yes my time has been QUITE short compared to a lot of players
here but that hasn't stopped me from getting way too addicted to the server.

When starting the server my first memory will always be being adopted in the forest by Damien Dot
and Charlie Bryce- Though we are no longer speaking these days I will always remember it fondly.
Within the few months I've turned from a forest gremlin to an actual noticeable person on the server and
it's been quite fun the entire way. Going from forest gremlin to Track Team member ( quite the funny story
with that one.
) and was able to actually become Track Team Co-Captain. ( Love you Lily ! ) and then most
recently became Captain of the High School Baseball Team! I was the leader of the Jin family but now
alongside Ironside we lead the family Koji, merging Jin and Koroners together.

I want to take a small moment and just give my team a shout out- though I don't know their forum names...
Out of all the things I've done on the server being their Captain has been the most wholesome and
rewarding thing yet. They make me so proud every time I see them running around being joyful
and setting a good name for the team. From day one I could tell I got attached too quickly but I'm
really glad they not only met my expectations but exceeded them well. We're not only a team but a family
and I'll never regret stepping into the position. If you guy's see this just know I love you all dearly

Moving on! For my out of character introduction - a h a - A lot of you know me as oSinner -
my alts being oStinker and oSinful and let's pray I don't get more - lowkey debating it..
I get called Sinn a lot, Sinner sometimes, Mye kind of died with the character,
which I love all of them but you guy's are also more than welcome to call me Dali !
It's short for Dallas - but please DON'T call me Dallas... Yes Dali. Hi !
Though I'd like to keep my age secretive on a public forum I will say that my birthday
is in February! Pisces baby - hell yeah! If you need a good example of a textbook Pisces
just hit me up - my emotions get to me WELL enough.

My passions usually lie in Writing - that's why I'm on lore team cough a little fun fact
about that is I'm currently writing my own novel series, 180 pages deep in the 1st of 6 books
honestly if you ask me I could spend HOURS discussing it so do us both a favor and.. don't ask.. HA.
( unless you're ready to spend too long discussing it then definitely hit me up! )
another point that my passions is Graphic Designs- Every banner presented on this site has been
made by me and I'm quite proud of them! I can do more work than that though, but the simpler ones
will always look best.

I'm always up for more wacky adventures with the quirky players of the server
so don't be shy and hit me up sometime! I'll leave you with my latest favorite song- it's been on
repeat constantly for about a month straight now so please enjoy!

Take care for now and I hope to see you all on the Baseball field soon!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread