Denied ♡ whopoopied | Media Team | Skin Creator Application ♡

whopoopiedd

Level 0
˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆ IGN:

whopoopied

˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆ DISCORD:

kairosclerosis#3661

˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆ PREVIOUS BANS:

One previous ban, but was cleared as a misunderstanding.

˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆ WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN THE MEDIA TEAM?:

I have been a member of the srp community for quite some time now, and have been on multiple teams such as cheer, football, basketball, etc. The pure joy and happiness from just being a member of those teams was something that always stuck with me. I am still friends with other players since the first day I joined SRP, and we are extremely close. Even though I have had some ups and down in friendships as well, the positive memories overshadow them with ease. I first started becoming interested in skin making because when I had first joined, you needed to have a skin that was considered "in style" or "srp shading" people usually call it. My friends made their own skins back when shading was not as detailed as it is now, and it inspired me to become more creative. I worked extremely hard to just make something unique to me whether it were colors or specific shading styles. Even though I had no idea what hue shifting was at the time, people still complimented my work and asked if I made skins in a tailoring server. Since I was still fairly new and had no idea what a tailoring server was, I went and asked around for invites as I was curious how it all worked. Friends of mine as well as others I had never held a conversation with insisted that I apply to become a tailor in these servers, and I did. Surprisingly I was accepted into every tailoring server I applied to, regardless of me still not enjoying the looks of my work. I have been a tailor in Cartier, Furiku, and Head Tailor in Euphoria for quite some time. I truly enjoy making skins, no matter how much of my time it takes up. The final product is just pleasing to the eyes, if that makes sense. It gives me a sort of dopamine rush when I realize I can actually create something like that. I've become proud and confident in my work and look forward to sharing it with others. Being that I thoroughly enjoy making skins no matter how simple or complex, as well as being a part of a large community of people who are extremely welcoming, I also enjoy my alone time. Working on my own has never been a problem as I am considered more of an introvert than anything else. Stress in terms of when it comes to skins does not surface for me. I look forward to the times I am free to log on and start creating pieces. Whether it is working alone or in a group of people, I am positive it would never tragically affect my end product. Becoming apart of something much larger in terms of skin making and really just anything SRP related seems surreal to me, but something I wish to accomplish.

˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆ PROVIDE AT LEAST 10 EXAMPLES OF MINECRAFT SKINS YOU'VE MADE IN THE PAST:

♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀♡

FEMALE FULL SKINS
Screen Shot 2022-12-18 at 2.32.47 PM.png

♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀♡
MALE OUTFITS

Screen Shot 2022-12-18 at 2.32.54 PM.png

♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀♡
MALE FULL SKINS & OUTFIT
Screen Shot 2022-12-18 at 2.33.23 PM.png

♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀♡
FEMALE BASES

Screen Shot 2022-12-18 at 2.33.33 PM.png

RAYHM

Level 193
RAYHM
RAYHM
Rich+
REVIEWED
  • Great skin examples, unfortunately this isn't the style we're looking for. We need a more complex and detailed shading style with a few different varieties

Users who are viewing this thread