♦ 134.0 lb. (60.78 kg) ♦

Build:
♦ Ottermode Hourglass ♦

Skin Color:
♦ Ghostly Peach ♦

Eye Color:
♦ A dark, dark brown. It's like looking into a black hole. ♦

Hair Style:
♦ His hair is styled in a long braid, reaching down to his ankles. Two strands hang down the side of his face ♦
while one swoops across it.

Hair Color:

♦ A platinum blonde, nearly white. ♦

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗
2023-04-16 (10).png
╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝
Abnormalities:
Paralyzed from the waist down until age five, The muscles in his legs are
slightly
underdeveloped. Making him seem quite clumsy and have faint sharp pains in his legs sometimes.

Nationality:
♦ Japanese ♦

Race:

Sexual Orientation:

♦ Gay / Polyamorous ♦

Religious Beliefs:
♦ Buddhism ♦

Political Beliefs:
♦ N/A ♦

General Appearance

Appearance:
The male before you stood at 5'7,

Personality:
Although he may seem off-putting, cold, and careless, Kaito enjoys being around people. He may seem distant but He'll come around.

Character Voice:
♦ [Kristoff - Frozen] ♦

- Short Clip -

Equipment:
Kaito carries a small sewing kit in his back pocket, along with his phone a debit card. He always has a notebook and pencils along with him, you'll see tinted-glasses in the pockets of his shirts.

Clothes:

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗
Untitled Project.jpg
╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝

Hobbies:
Sewing, Shopping, Embroidery.

Fears:
Atychiphobia (Fear of Failure) - Ombrophobia (Fear of Rain)

Skills:
Gardening, Making his own clothing, and Baking.

Family (w/ quotes!):

Kanako Aomori | Biological Mother | [Deceased]

"I'll always be right here."
---
Hachirō
Aomori | Biological Father | [Alive]

"Ha-ha! You have potential kid!."
---

Umiko 'Ume' Aomori | Sister | [Alive]

"I'll miss you. See you soon."
---
Winston A. | Cat | [
Deceased]

"Mau. *Aggressive licking* "
-▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐|||||||||||||||||- 50%

⚛》》》◆《《《⚛

-▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐- 100%

Sadako Nakamura | Friend | [
Deceased]

"Guess who bought rice cakes!"

RANDOM INFORMATION:

When thinking, or calculating, Kaito bites the tip of his thumb. Or twirls his hair between his fingers.
While eating he sorts his plate by the best foods, leaving behind anything he dislikes... Picky.
Has a photo of his mother holding Winston as a kitten.
Despises rain, and will do anything to avoid it.
Loves- LOVES reading. No matter what the book is about.
He scrolls through boutique pages on his phone in the greenhouse.
Naps... like a weird amount.

FAVORITES

FAVORITE PLACE ♦

Kiken'na Mountain

♦ FAVORITE COLOR ♦

Glacous

♦ FAVORITE SONG ♦
- Discotheque ~ Nana Mizuki -

♦ FAVORITE FOOD ♦
- Japchae -

♦ FAVORITE DRINK ♦
- Iced Matcha Cremé w/ Cold Foam -

♦ FAVORITE MOVIE ♦

- Sailor Moon SuperS -

♦ FAVORITE SNACK ♦
- Kaki no Tane -

BACKSTORY: - Something to live for - [WIP]
CHAPTER 1: Our baby boy,(Kanako's POV.)

February 13th, 2004, 2:07 a.m. I held my baby for only a few moments, his tiny face as cute as ever. Hachirō still sat by my bedside holding my hand so lightly. His eyes red and puffy from crying. Umiko was sitting in the lobby accompanied by a nurse. "What shall you name him?" a nurse said handing Hachirō a clipboard and pen. He looked at the boy and smiled softly. Scribbled down the name and handed the board back, "Good choice, I'll be back with your release paperwork." Hachirō nodded and snuggled his head into my side, "I could get in alot of trouble you know..." He said speaking softly. A nurse took my baby into the next room. "Is Hokama-san really that bad of a boss?" I said, His eyes shifted off to the side, and I laughed softly.

-Time skip-

7:30 a.m. Hachirō was still asleep on the couch when woke up, "Ha- Chi- Ro~", not even a jump. I called a nurse to my room, asking her to bring the bill. The nurse dismissed me from the room. I got changed and packed our bags, setting them by the door. I gently shook Hachirō, who woke up with a small jump. "Time to go!",I said smiling, "H..Huh.. What?.." He says sheepishly. "If you take the bags to the car, I'll go grab the Kaito."

CHAPTER 2: How foolish, (Hashirō's POV)

When Kaito joined Preschool his teacher found the things he did unusual. When other kids wanted to play with toys or color he would just ask for a math sheet, something to clean, or just a problem to solve. She then realized he was way above grade level. Solving kindergarten and first grade work at age three.

His teacher asked us to stop teaching him, and reading to him at night. But we don't. The most we read to him is a few Dr. Seuss Books.

When he turned four we enrolled him into a private grade school, Although the school made him take a few extra tests to get into the school. During this time his mother, my wife, was diagnosed with cancer. She played it off around the kids, pretending everything is fine.

CHAPTER 3: A time of Mourning, (Kaito's POV) - !TW! [Death]

I was seven years old when my mom died from cancer. She was so pretty, even with her bald head. And now, That extraordinary face that wakes me up in the morning is gone. Me and my father sat in-front of her portrait for a long, long time. Eventually My father stood up. I watched and followed suit. "Alright let's go kid." He said wiping a tear. My face was dry, I just couldn't cry. Soon after this I began growing out my hair, gaining permission from my father to dye it platinum blonde.

-Time skip-

June 13, 2014, I was 10 years old. Me and Nakamura were walking towards the train station. Nakamura wanted to sit on the benches across from the tracks... She started to run across the tracks, but I heard the train coming and grabbed her sleeve, stopping her. She turned to look at me, yet the train wiped the smile off her face. Sadako Nakamura killed by train, June 13th, 2014. Sadako Nakamura was sweet, she was also deaf. She would've heard the train coming if it weren't for that. I blamed myself. Nakamura's mother did as well. Before I left the funeral service she smacked me, hard. Umiko tried to tell her off, but I stopped her. I deserved it.

3 years following the event I stepped down as 'Student Body President' at my school, disbanding my tutoring groups, and asked my Father if I could transfer schools.
He told me I was moving to Karakura. Only me. He explained how I was quite independent, how I could form new bonds. He sent me with ¥200,000 and found me an apartment.

CHAPTER 4: The Present, (3rd Person POV)

Kaito's Apartment is ¥20,000 a month, he wanders the streets early in the morning. He loves photography and using exotic fabrics to create his unique clothing. He tries to avoid talking to people most of the time. He spends most of his time in the school greenhouse, or janitors closet. Outside of school he wanders Ochiba Forest. He occasionally gets letters from his sister and father.

(WIP)
IN GAME: [Grade-12] Kaito 'Toki' Aomori
ONRAIN: @aomorii
SCHOOLRP: Kaito_Aomorii
DISCORD: _Kaito_#2420
---
Msg me if u need anything >:3

Attachments

• 2023-04-16 (7).png
    2023-04-16 (7).png
    22.3 KB · Views: 1
  • 2023-04-16 (1).png