mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

✎ (❁ᴗ͈ˬᴗ͈) ༉‧ ♡*.✧ ANGELINA ANGÉLIQUE 천사 Y. MINSKY (in process)

sirotilc

Level 4

ANGELINA ANGÉLIQUE 천사 Y. MINSKY

╔═══════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═══════╗
12.jpeg
╚═══════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═══════╝

ORIGINAL format made by me 11/19/2023

Chapter 1: An Angel was Born

34.jpg
In the tranquil embrace of a chilly morning in Kaliningrad, Russia, an air of serenity enveloped the Minsky Family estate. The sun's gentle rays wove through the branches, casting a soft glow upon the estate's private garden where Iseul Y. Minsky and her husband, Valentin L. Minsky, indulged in morning tea beneath the sheltering embrace of the gazebo.

Their smiles, like whispers of affection, graced their countenances as they observed their six spirited sons, a whirlwind of youthful exuberance, darting amongst the verdant expanse. Laughter harmonized with the rustling leaves as the boys chased each other through the grass, their joyous energy painting the morning with hues of delight. The swings became their aerial chariots, launching them skyward in boundless playfulness, their uninhibited glee echoing amidst the tranquility of the estate.

"Our sons are such bundles of energy," Iseul said in a soft tone as she chuckled.

Valentin looked over his wife with such love and affection in his eyes, chuckling, "They truly are..." His eyes traveled down his wife's body, "What do you think of this next one?" He asked softly as he gently placed his hand over Iseul's pregnancy bump. Iseul looked down at her bump, placing her hand over her husband's hand.

"Oh... I'm sure this little baby will be as energetic as his older brothers..." She said with a delighted chuckle.

Valentin raised an eyebrow, "His?" He asked with a sense of confusion.

Iseul smiled cheekily at her husband's reaction, "Well... It's safe to assume that this baby is a he, isn't it?" Valentin tilting his head slightly to the side, thinking for a moment before shrugging and smiling, Iseul added, "We have 6 sons, Valentin."

Valentin laughed, "I guess it is safe to say that the baby is a boy."

While immersed in a conversation about the imminent arrival of their newest family member, Iseul and Valentin exchanged musings on the potential gender of the impending baby. Engrossed in their discussion, their attention was abruptly diverted when the youngest son, Reece, careened towards them, his hands adorned with a liberal coating of mud—an unexpected interruption that sent a flicker of concern dancing across Iseul's visage. Her eyes widened in a silent symphony of worry for her son's well-being.

"Reece!... What happened?" The pregnant Iseul quickly stood up and walked over to her son and gently taking his hands in hers. Valentin following closely behind his wife and kneeling down to check on the well-being of Reece.

Reece bore upon his countenance an effervescent and innocent smile that seemed to radiate unbridled joy. Giggles escaped from him like playful melodies, weaving a tapestry of mirth and innocence amidst the worry that momentarily clouded his mother's expression. His laughter, a testament to his carefree spirit, painted the scene with an aura of buoyancy and untainted delight.

Reece cheerfully shared his muddy misadventure, prompting concern from Iseul and a gentle inquiry from Valentin. After a brief wipe-down by his father, Reece, mischievous as ever, redirected attention to Iseul's pregnancy. Amidst the exchange, Iseul reassured Valentin of her well-being while showering Reece with motherly affection. The familial bond flourished as Reece sought solace in his mother's embrace, allaying her worries with his endearing display of resilience.

Valentin smiled, "Okay, okay, Reece, let's leave Mommy to relax, okay?" He gently pulled his son back, "How about you show me where you were running before you fell into the mud?" Iseul glared over at her husband, "Valentin," She said with an angry tone. Valentine laughed softly as his hand was pulled by Reece through the garden and the muddy place, Iseul onlooking with worry.

"Valentin!" She yelled softly yet angrily, Valentin smiling cheekily at her.

"...Valentin!" She yelled once more, Valentin continuing to let his son explore the muddy area.

"Va. len. tin!" Her tone was getting harsher, Valentin laughing softly, "I know, I know, babe, just one more moment."

Iseul's eyebrows furrowed, "V-... Valentin!" She said with a slight groan as she held onto the rail of the gazebo

Valentin kept watching his son, "Just a second, babe!"

"VALENTIN, GET YOUR F###ING A#$ OVER HERE!"

Valentin's gaze shifted abruptly towards his wife, surprise etching across his features. A sudden stillness enveloped him, freezing his form in shock, as the realization dawned upon him with undeniable clarity—Iseul's water had broken.

After the frantic rush to the hospital, Valentin ensured Iseul received the care she needed. Seven excruciating hours of labor ensued, each moment fraught with anticipation and concern. Yet, as the ordeal culminated, Iseul's face illuminated with tearful joy, cradling their newborn in her arms. Valentin stood steadfastly by her side, a reassuring presence, sharing in the emotional crescendo as they welcomed their newest family member into the world.

"Wow... She is... perfect..." Iseul said softly with happiness all over her place as she caressed the cheek of their newborn, she turned her head to look over at Valentin, "Don't you think so?...-"

In a display of unfiltered emotion, Valentin's tears flowed freely, his eyes swollen from the weight of overwhelming joy. With a sincerity that cut through the room, he exclaimed, "She... She is so beautiful, our daughter," his gaze filled with a depth of emotion that transcended words. The dramatic cascade of tears down his cheeks underscored a truth known to all who knew him—Valentin, with his innate sensitivity and flair for the dramatic, had a way of turning even the most profound moments into unforgettable spectacles.

Iseul cast a fond glance toward her husband, a soft laughter escaping her lips as she observed his dramatic yet endearing response. "Are you really that shocked that we finally have a daughter?" she teased gently, a playful sparkle dancing in her eyes. Her amusement stemmed not only from his heartfelt reaction but also from the culmination of their shared journey to welcome a daughter into their family.

Valentin's tears cascaded even more freely, nodding emphatically amidst his sobs. "Yes!... She is so beautiful, so perfect. I finally have a daughter!!!" His exclamation filled the room with an exuberance that mirrored his overflowing emotions. Iseul couldn't help but be amused by her husband's uncontainable happiness, a mix of laughter and affection warming her heart at his unrestrained joy.

After nearly half an hour of emotional release and fervent expressions, Valentin's tumultuous feelings settled, allowing him to cradle his daughter gently in his arms. Seated beside Iseul on the hospital bed, he sniffled softly, a trace of vulnerability in his voice. "W- What should we name her?... We only thought of boy names," he admitted, the realization dawning upon them that their prior discussions had centered solely around names for boys.

"Angel," Iseul uttered without a moment's hesitation, a tender smile gracing her lips. "Since she looks so much like an angel..." Her voice carried a gentle affection as she observed her newborn daughter, marveling at the exquisite beauty she held in her arms. The newborn already bore a crown of rose-blond hair, a sight that further affirmed the chosen name's aptness.

Valentin's tears welled up again as he whispered, "It's... It's perfect..." His voice quivered with emotion before an unexpected idea surfaced. "But make it Angelina Angélique," he interjected, prompting Iseul to arch an eyebrow, a hint of bemusement mingling with a touch of annoyance. "Really?" she responded, her tone carrying a trace of incredulity. Valentin sniffled once more, gathering his resolve. "Hey, it's perfect!" he affirmed, clinging to his newfound suggestion with heartfelt conviction.

Iseul chuckled softly, her gaze returning to the serene and angelic visage of her newborn daughter. "Fine... Angelina Angélique it is," she conceded with a gentle smile, the name now imbued with a touch of whimsy and the heartfelt sentiment of the moment.

Suddenly, the hospital doors glided open, heralding the arrival of their six sons, their faces alight with excitement and eagerness to meet the newest addition to their family. Iseul and Valentin, overcome with relief and joy, shared a gleaming smile as they welcomed their sons into the room. With tender anticipation, they introduced Angelina, their hearts swelling with happiness at the sight of their children coming together to embrace their youngest sibling.

All seemed harmonious as their family basked in the sense of completeness. Iseul and Valentin observed with tender affection as their sons cradled their baby sister for the first time. The youngest, Reece, peered at the newborn with wide-eyed curiosity before interrupting with innocent curiosity. "Mommy, where's his peni-"

1700394815366.png

Iseul Y. Minsky [37 Years Old, Wife of Valentin L. Minsky]

"What did you feel once you found out that Angel was actually a girl?" - Interviewer

Iseul chuckled softly, "Oh, I was so happy and relieved... Don't get me wrong I would have been fine with a boy or girl either way, but having 6 sons for 10 years in a row? I was excited to finally have a little girl... Imagine, the youngest and only girl of the family... Her older brothers would protect her whole heartedly."

"And her name.. Her name is so perfect for her, she is such a pretty baby with angelic features, that's why I wanted to name her Angel, but my husband of course had to add his dramatic flare," she let out a soft laugh.

"But it was actually perfect for her, Angelina Angélique Y. Minsky, it just rolls of your tongue, doesn't it?"

"It does," - the interviewer let out a light-hearted chuckle.

"Oh and don't tell me husband... He has been so excited and has been endlessly sobbing since he always wanted a daughter to spoil and be his little mini me... But to be honest... Angelina looks so much like me when I was younger," she laughed softly.

1700395549042.pngValentin L. Minsky [40 Years Old, Husband of Iseul Y. Minsky]

"What did you feel when you found out Angel was actually g-" - the interviewer

"I WAS SO HAPPY!" He said while shedding tears of joy.

"A- are you okay?-" - the interviewer

"SHE IS SO PERFECT, MY DAUGHTER!" He continued to sob..

1700396321394.png
Reece Y. Minsky [7 Years Old, 6th Son of Iseul and Valentin Minsky]

"What did you feel once you met your baby sister?" - Interviewer

Reece stayed silent for a moment, his jaw dropping.

"HE'S A GIRL!?"

Chapter 2: The Little Angel

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread