players online

MelbyKatz

Level 1
·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

[ Click " PLAY " to listen to a song while reading! ]
~ PLAY ~

" Hello everyone, Meru Shi here. This is my project for Faye's English Class. "

╰┈➤ Project Assignment from Faye: What do you think should be added to the future of this class and what should this class look like?
For this assignment, Faye had the class create Google Slideshows and present our projects in front of the class later in the same school day.

" I present to you, my google slide show! "

Meru clicks for the slideshow to start. A smooth fade in transition happens as the first slideshow appears on screen.
Meru has a cute and simple looking slideshow but it's also aesthetic and easy on the eyes.
The background is an ivory white color with light pink accent shapes and the text color is Mint Green.
The first slideshow has " POEMS " as the title, in a cute but easy to read font.

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

Slideshow 1 by Meru Shi.jpg

She takes a deep breath before starting to speak...
" I think Poems would be a fun addition to the class! It would be nice to have small pieces to write that we could do every now and then to get our creativeness flowing.
Poems are a great way to express emotions, feelings, and thoughts on a subject and while reading it, it encourages us to connect and find meaning in our experiences.
Poems can be about anything and everything! "

While presenting, Meru can feel her anxiety start to rise as the class is watching her. Her voice starts to become a bit shaky but the shakiness is barely noticeable.

She clicks for the next slide.
A clean wipe transition happens as the second slide appears on screen.

" Here is an example of a short poem that I thought was lovely to display. "

Slideshow 2 by Meru Shi.jpg

Meru nervously glances around the class room. She starts to sweat a little bit but continues on clicking for the next slide to show up.
The third slide has a pop up transition as it enters onto the screen.
In big letters " FUTURE " is written for the title.

Slideshow 3 by Meru Shi.jpg

Meru clicks for the fourth slide to enter the screen.
A cute paper folding transition takes the last slide away as this new one appears.

Slideshow 4 by Meru Shi.jpg

" Thank you! " says Meru as she looks towards Faye, waiting for the teacher's approval and consent to go sit back down at her desk.
The slideshow turns off and Meru heads back towards her seat, patiently waiting for the school day to end.

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙​

Users who are viewing this thread