Level 1
SmallerRP
SmallerRP
Rich
❝ Ryooki ❞ <33

.・。.・゜✭・❤・✫・゜・。.
﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
Photographer credits to Ryokujin

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌ BASIC INFORMATION

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ First Name: Ryooki

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Surname/s: Harumi Siduki

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Preffered Name: Ryo

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Nicknames: Coco, Rei, Ree.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Gender: Female

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Age: 18

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Height: 5'6 (167cm)

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Weight: 65kg (143.3 lbs)

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Sexual Orientation: Straighter than the border line in Namibia

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Skin colour: A peachy skin tone, not too tanned, not to pale.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Eye colour: A beautiful Blue <3

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Hair colour: Is originally black, but dyed a cottage pink.

An Art refferance on what she may look like

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

Date of Birth: May 7th!!
Place of Birth: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Nationality: Malaysian
Race: Brown
Voice: Her voice would be light and heavy at the same time, it would continue on a smooth tone at a perfectly beautiful pitch.
Fears: Failure, Pain, loss, Fights, catcalling.
Conditions: Has an emotional condition called Emotional Dysregulation, due to childhood trauma.

Appearance! <3
Before you stood a 5'6 Malaysian female with a bright smile. Her Blue eyes would glimmer before you as she wore a pretty looking duffle bag. Her eyes were big with curled up long lashes, giving in to her a pretty face. She would have pretty, pink, glamerous hair that would bouce down her shoulders and onto her beautiful green sweater. Her posture would be straight most of the time, but going along with the goofy side of herself, she would slump like a camel. She would wear white sneakers and blue tight shorts. She'd have nice peachy skin and an innocent button nose. She would have nice long nails, the nails are not fake, and nice soft hands.

Personality! <3
Ryo is a very straight forward and fun person once you get to know her. She is socialy brave when it comes to females, but litterally cowers and goes all too softy around boys thats she doesnt know. She is not the greatest at friend making, and often doesnt go to people, but let them come to her. Despite her nice and innocent looks, she can be very vicous when people talk crap about her behind her back. She can get very... furious when people come to insult her looks, her life, her family, her past and her condition. Ryo has a condition called Emotional Dysregulation, meaning she cant control her emotions at sometimes, or in somecases, hold her tears in, then when she gets time alone, she goes full blow uncontrolably. Ryo can be a very god therapy friend, she likes to give hugs, even to the close guy friends she has- which is pretty shocking. And one main thing you must know about Ryo is that she is Vegetarian. Dont offer her meat!

Fashion! <3

[ Would usually wear white or green clothing, usually dresses, crops and hoodies/sweaters. ]

Hobbies! <3

Ryo like to do alot of things, but the main things she likes to do are art (particularly sketching), traveling, reading, scrolling (in sense of social media) and writing. She is a pretty talented artist and can draw alot of things, people have recommended she should charge people for lessons, but she didnt have the confidence to do that due to people's judgemental features.

Serious Problems/Flaws/Addictions/Disorders/Disabilities:

Addictions: Yes, A drinking one, but its not too bad.
Flaws: A scar on the back of her neck, seemed from a belt

Family:
.・。.・゜✭・❤・✫・゜・。.
Father: Takiro Siduki - dead
Takiro, also know as Ryooki's father was a menace. He treated his family like wet soil, whenever he felt like it, he'd dig a deep hole into them. He was a very abusive man to both his children and wife. He thought he could do anything he wanted when it came to controling people. He was a lousy lowlife. When Ryooki was just a child, he had beaten her mother horifically to death after getting drunk. He would beat Ryooki and her older and younger brothers aswell, making her the middle child. He was soon sent to jail not long after Ryo left. ( It will be stated where she left to in char backstory ). He was then beaten to death by his jailmates, then leading Ryo and her brothers as orphaned children.
As long as you are with me girl, all you can do is dream of living a nice life.

Mother: Rosa Harumi - dead
Rosa, also known as Ryooki's mother was a loving and amazing woman, despite her constant beatings form her husband, Takiro, she was still lively. . . sometimes. Rosa was beaten to death right before her children's eyes, her 3 small children watched their mother die right infront of them, able to do nothing. Before Rosa got married, She was a joyful women with little troubles, she was well in shape and a beautiful female. When Takari got his hands on her, he controlled her every step of the way, before she stood up to him and said no, leading to her tragic death. So now, every year on Rosa's birthday, Ryooki and her now left 2 children come and visit her grave. ( You will know what happened to one of Ryooki's brothers when it is their introduction ).

Little Coco, always know that i'll always watch over you my love. Even when you cant see me. Sleep well, Mama loves you.

Older Brother: Samrose Siduki - dead
Samrose, also known as Ryooki's older brother. At the young age of 14, he died a slow brutal death. Just after Ryooki and her brothers fled to Japan to her aunt, Samrose was kidnapped. He was held hostage for a week, they would'nt give him back until One hundred thousand yen was paid. And ofcourse, they failed. Samrose was then stabbed and killed. Ryooki and her younger brother were the only ones left alive in the family. Before anything, Samrose was a great big brother, he was happy and healthy and took care of his siblings, he was a straight 'A' student and was doing great in school, he was a humourouse big brother aswell, so it hurt even more to lose him. It was only one night that changed everything.

Hey Coco, you know I love ya, now go and get me the TV remote and massage my feet. Then i'll buy ya a chocolate, deal?

Younger Brother: Shiro Siduki - alive
Shiro, also known as Ryooki's little brother. Shiro is currently alive and well, he is an humourously annoying 15 year old, but is still an affectionate child. Shiro was born mute, he learned JSL at the age of 6. Soon after that, he taught Ryooki how to sign aswell. He is a loving boy, but can be an umbrella in your throat if you see him from Ryooki's perspective. Shiro isn't exactly your perfect student like Samrose and Ryooki are. He is a detention magnet and get a D as his highest mark in tests. Although he may be really bad at school, people still do respect him, even though he may not respect others aswell. . .
Haha Coco! Toe sniffer- smelly knicker! You're a fatty! Cry about it! HAHA!

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
Character Backstory:
.・。.・゜✭・❤・✫・゜・。.
Early in Ryo's childhood, She was born in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia on the 7th of May to 2 parents. Rosa Harumi being her mother and Takiro Siduki being her father. Ryo was born a week later than her actual due date, so it was a bit of a confusion on why little Ryo didn't start busting her way out of her mother earlier. She was born into a family of three that time, including her mother and father and older brother, Samrose. Samrose was 5 years old when Ryo was born. Their parents were planning to name little Ryo, Blossom. The name didn't feel right to Samrose, so his clever little mind came up with a new one, Ryooki. The parents liked it so they kept it. Ryo and Samrose grew up close and happy. They were like partners in crime, but Sam would always take the blame for it.
"Samrose Siduki! You took my phone without my permission!"
"Im sorry mumma, but it was only me. Coco tried to tell me to put it back but I didn't listen. . ."

They both had each others backs, and they would never have to give anything in return for it. They were raised by their mother to be loving and compasionate about each other, but their father was starting to slightly change since he started drinking. His attitude would be more violent and the way he acted was effective in a wrong way. Ryooki and Sam were always taken care of by their mother instead of father, which is quite reasonable if you ask me. They both went to top private schools around Kuala Lumpur, they were great students. But it was move, after move, after move.
"Sam, Ryo, Pack your bags, you're moving schools. NOW"
"But- We just- we jus-"
"NOW"

It was always Takiro's great idea to move, and he wouldn't tell them nicely, he didn't even think how hard it felt for them, it was just higher schools and higher prestige. 3 years later, a new soul was introduced into the family, well- the accident of the family. He wasn't supposed to happen, but he happened anyways. Incame Shiro Siduki, The new household trouble maker. Shiro was the badboy of the house. He acted rude and was irresponsible, he dissrespected everyone, including his father. Takiro's drinking habit got more worse and worse, so their lifestyle was starting to downgrade. No more was it a happy sunshine-and-rainbows family, it was a sad, unpredictable one. Takiro soon started beating his wife, Rosa, for no reason at all. He started to develope deep anger issues and throw things around the house when someone doesnt listen to him.
"I didn't hear you Takiro!"
"I DONT CARE!"

He would throw things at Rosa when ever he felt like it or got mad. The beating soon got serious as the kids got older and Shiro was very young. He soon started to take it out on everyone, including the children, due to the severe beating, atleast each one of them have a remaining scar on them either from belts or some shark object. After a whole year of this continuouse beating, Rosa finally stood up and said it was "enough". Rosa was brave for the last minutes of her like, she was beaten brutally and thrown around and eventually hit her head on the corner of their dining table and sadly. . . passed away. . .
"Please mumma. . . wake up. . ."

"Mummaaaa"
All three of the kids cried and wailed for their mother to come back, but no. Soon after, they were beaten for always listening to their mother and not Takiro. Takiro was immediately arrested. Samrose, Ryooki and Shiro were sent to Japan to live with their aunt from their mothers side. Everything. was. new. When they fled, Ryo was 15 years old, Shiro was 12 and Samrose was. . . still 14. Samrose had been stabbed before they arrived Japan. He had been brutally kidnapped and used as a threat to Ryo and Shiro and their aunt. The kidnappers were sent from Takiro and said that if thay were to get Sam back, they would need to pay 100,000 yen in one week. And ofcourse. . . they failed. They couldn't call the police about it, all they could do was cry, grieve and love. Now the only proper family left was Shiro and Ryo. Two small orphaned children, wondering why this was their life- not someone elses.
"Anna, will we ever see Sam again?"

"Im afraid not Ryo, but you will stay safe with Aunty Anna, poor children. . ."
A whole year went by and everything was smooth, Shiro was growing sightly more mature and likeable and Ryo was growing more beautiful by the second. She made alot of close friends, but one, one of those friends was more than a friend to her. His name was Mitch. Mitch and Ryo were best friends since they moved. He helped her alot to fit in and showed her around the whole area. Thats why he means alot to her, he makes her laugh, comforts her when she crys, its like she knew this would happen. And it did. Ryo got a text message from Mitch to meet him at the school rooftop near sunset, at first she was confused. But then she realised why. Ryo quickly walked through the school and up to the rooftop at sunset, only to find Mitch staring off into the sky with his hands stuffed into his pocket. He quickly turned to face Ryo.
"Hey"
"Hi!"

He took a few steps towards Ryo and held her hands, taking her to the sunniest part left. She looked pink in the face, but was confused at the same time as he didn't let go of her hands.
"Ryooki. . ."
She just stared at him, pretty shocked on how he said her full name, which he never does honestly. They stared into each other expectantly, before Ryo let out a small nod of realisation.
"Ryooki im in love. . . and I dont know how to tell the girl that I like her. . . any advice?"
"I mean- if I were you, i'd take her here- and just kiss her? and then say you love her?"

There was a second of silence before. . .
A kiss, not her first, but best kiss.
It was magic. She wanted him he wanted her.
Mitch broke up the kiss, staring into her passionate eyes before saying. . .
"Ryooki, I love you, I've loved you since day one. Will you be my girlfriend?"
"Y- Yes!"

Her smile so bright he quinted, she threw her arms around him before squealing. That was Ryooki's first realationship, With Mitch.
They were close and happy, they never complained about eachother and accepted each other for who they are. Shiro was as usual, Judgemental about the realationship, like all younger siblings, he hated Mitch. They would always argue- and Shiro would always win because Mitch never understood the JSL he was doing- so he just quit.
but
Mitch
wanted
Shiro
Gone.
Mitch was fed up with Shiro's behaviour towards him, so he decided to teach Shiro some manners. He scared him. He scared him so badly that he had to scream. . . which he couldn't. Shiro spent the next week crying of fear, not being able to scream when scared can be pretty overwhelming for him. Mitch couldn't take it.
He was done with them both
He left Ryo, he kicked her out of the apartment and she had to move back in with her aunt. She was kinda depressed for the whole month everything happened in. But she was forced to go out and communicate for her own good. She litterally didn't make any friends or know anyone. . . for 3 whole d*mn years it was like that. Till she met Masaru Murasaki. The guy who brightened her life when she needed it most. He was a tree with plenty of branches, lets call those branches friends. <3

Who knows what'll happen next? What more exciting things are in Karakura? I hope to know more <3

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
Friend Credits <3
Masaru Murasaki
Charlotte Kirigaya
Bowen Kirigaya
Akira Aka
Keiko Honne
Azure -----
Ichiro -----
Maria Marino
Oki Hatomi
Keeko
Atlas

//More is yet to come//
<3
Everything in this biography is not to be taken icly by any of your characters unless it is discoverd icly.

SmallerRP [Grade-12] Ryooki 'Ryo' Harumi Siduki [Grade-7] Tae-Joon 'Tae' Akira

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread