Ramen_Noodiles
Omega+
1703831103452.png

IGN:
Ramen_Noodiles

DISCORD:
wendll#1040 (TetoPetto)

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN THE MEDIA TEAM?:
I am a constant player and supporter to SRP, being invested in it not only in a roleplaying aspect but also in a creative observer. I’ve been working along with resource packs and CIT for almost 4 years of my Minecraft lifetime. I’ve been in various multimedia based projects either with artwork, video production, writing, or in animation, but modeling in Blockbench has always been my favorite hobby of the multimedias since it fuses two of my most favorite aspects of art I love doing, pixel art and 3d modeling. My style in modeling and art however might be more abstract and vibrant in comparison to most other players since usually I favor modeling fantasy-esk materials or accessories that correlate to fashion as I hope to be a fashion designer at some point. Anything pink? Bam, I’ll do it. It is not difficult to model and personally I just find it fun figuring out shortcuts and new things of what I can do with the program. I also wish to achieve some sort of work for something to do and have a portfolio for future projects maybe in or outside of SRP involved with the mediums (even if I already have a history with working with a few other servers before). I am 19 (as of typing this), have 2 years of College digital design experience and almost my entire lifetime dedicated to artwork experience and was previously involved with many different art and modeling projects in the Minecraft field. TLDR, I want to have fun while doing work so I can feel productive.

Models!!

✨{EDIT} 1/20/24 : Added models with (hopefully) some improvement from criticisms, ironically mostly Hatsune Miku themed.

NameModelAlt ImageFile Sizes
Moonlight Parasol
Tex - 5kb / JSON 33kb
Bloody Magician Top hat
Tex - 2kb / JSON - 4kb
Green Spy Sunhat
Tex - 2kb / JSON - 5kb
Game-Glare Skateboard
Tex - 1kb / JSON - 6kb
Royal Red Rose
Tex - 1kb / JSON 13kb
Purple Paint Bucket
Tex - 2kb - JSON - 5kb
Ahab’s Crosshairs
Tex - 4kb / JSON - 11kb
Comedy Twin Mask
Tex - 1kb / JSON - 4kb
Mermaid Princess Shellphone
Tex - 3kb / JSON - 10kb
Princess Painter Headfeathers
Tex 4kb (in combo with other models) / JSON - 4kb
Split Dreamer Mask

Tex - 4kb (in combo with other models) / JSON - 25kb
Butterfly Princess Battleaxe

N/A
Tex - 1kb / JSON - 5kb
NameModel ImageAlt ImageFile SizesInspiration
Celebration Idol Bow1705741062068.png
Tex - 2kb
JSON - 24kb
10th Anniversary Celebration Miku's Back bow
(Just a little darker)
Bunny Yukine1705741042890.png
Tex - 2kb
JSON - 12kb
Snow Miku's pet, Rabbit Yukine
Royal Ribbon Strawberry Fork 1705740978227.png
Tex - 2kb
JSON - 11kb
15th Anniversary Strawberry Miku's fork prop

Winter Witch Hat
1705740913361.png
Tex - 2kb
JSON - 9kb
Snow Miku 2014's hat
(Loosely)
Carnival Bunny Hood1705740888449.png
Tex - 3kb
JSON - 13kb
March Hare's hood
NOTES

• I am willing to work on various different occasions when needed to bend my comfort zone to do challenging tasks.
  • I am also willing to change my color direction to bend with SRP's color tones when needed.
  • I just like pink a lot and purple undertones lol.
  • Examples provided above are mostly based on pre-existing medias such as Homestuck and SVTFOE and I claim no right to all of their designs, just the models.
  • ✨ Oh wow rabbits.

Last edited:

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
PENDING
Your application has been temporarily placed on pending.

After discussing your application with other members of the media team, we have determined that,
although you've put quite some detail and quality to the models you've created, there are some
things we'd like to see you improve before accepting this application. Below we'll explain more about
the aspects you could improve about your style to boost your chances to be accepted:

- Pillow-shading. Whilst this style is suitable and acceptable in certain model parts, in most submissions
the shading looks "repetitive", as the lighting intensively comes from all sides. We recommend looking into
Blockbench-provided guides on how you can improve your shading to look more vanilla-like.

- Mixelling. Mixelling is a technique that should be avoided most of the times. This happens when two
different elements have different pixel resolution. Whilst this is acceptable in some situations when it's
subtle (e.g.- when used for 2nd layers), it's certainly something you should avoid

- Texturing. We don't have much to point out here. However, we'd appreciate some hue shifting in some
models, as the palette can look a bit repetitive.

Below we'll comment on the models you've submitted and what you can improve on each one of them:
- Moonlight Parasol: Pillow-shading, Mixelling
- Magician Top Hat: Pillow-shading
- Purple Paint Bucket: Pillow-shading
- Ahab's Crosshairs: Mixelling, Texturing
- Mermaid Phone: Mixelling
- Split Dreamer Mask: Excessive pixel resolution
- Butterfly Princess Axe: Mixelling

Overall, we do see that you've been trying to improve your style overtime, given your examples in
RoleplayHub's #models channel. We'd like you to provide at least 5 newer models without the
aforementioned issues. Feel free to edit your application to add these submissions to it.

ADDITIONAL NOTES
If you need further assistance, you can privately message
me (@Yonio) or any other available Admin+ via Discord
so that we can solve any other inquiries you may have

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
ACCEPTED
After having carefully reviewed your applications, the media team has
decided to give you a chance at becoming part of our community team!

WHAT NOW?
-
In order to proceed, you will need to join the discord server that house
the team you have applied for. To find it, go to the SchoolRP discord
server (CLICK HERE), where you'll be given access to media-related channels!

- As for your in-game roles, you'll be given access to them
once you've passed your VC introductions.

ADDITIONAL NOTES
If you need further assistance, you can privately message
me (@Yonio) or any other available Admin+ via Discord
so that we can solve any other inquiries you may have

Users who are viewing this thread