Denied ❤︎ Teaching Assistant ❤︎

Status
Not open for further replies.

S3ndMyLov3

Level 2
[OOC section]
In Game Name:
Melester

School Employee Role you are Applying For: Teaching assistant.

How often do you log onto the server?: I log onto the server almost every day, but sometimes I just don't feel like going on Minecraft at all.

Do you have TeamSpeak3? Yes, I do, I go on it very often.

Do you have a microphone? Yes, but I don't like to speak on TeamSpeak.

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: I've gotten banned a few times, but that was a long time ago, there was one time when I got expelled, and I got permanently banned, but then on Christmas, I got unbanned. That's the only ban I remember.

Can you ensure that you will often come on: Yes I can.

Do you recognize that you can be ICly fired?: Yes, I do, I've been a teacher before, but I got demoted.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: An assistant teacher has to be in most of the classes and help the teacher that's teaching. They are very helpful for the teachers. If the teacher that's teaching the class is busy helping a student, the assistant teacher has to go around and help the other students that need help.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?: Yes, I do. As I said before, I've been a teacher.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I first joined schoolRP 2016 I think, and since then the server has changed a lot. I've roleplayed with many people, and I've been in gangs, and I've taught classes, I've roleplayed a lot. I think I'm pretty good at roleplaying, and I know a lot about the rules.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it: You help teachers in classes, and you also help the students a lot. If someone needs help, you help them. You also watch over the class if no one needs help, and if someone's misbehaving, you help the teacher by telling them to stop, or by calling the vice principal whilst the teacher is talking to the student.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?: I would get pissed at the student, and send them to detention.

You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?: I would first get a little shocked and scared, but then just accept it, since he's my boss, and I have to do whatever he tells me to do.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: I would get mad at them, and tell them to do their job right.

[IC section]
Applicant Name:
MissMel
Chosen Job: Teaching assistant

Motivation for Joining YHS: I've always wanted to help students, and the teachers, since I help them a lot by helping the students, because when I was little, my teachers would always be busy with helping another student, and I would never get any help, since other students asked for help before me. I thought it would be too much of a responsibility for me to become a teacher, so I'm just starting off with working as a teaching assistant if I do get the job.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I can be very helpful, and positive. I know a lot about teaching since my big sister was a teacher when I was a kid, and I got to help her a lot in classes. I also like to help kids with their problems.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread