❥ Castriel's Introduction.

☆ Cas ☽

Level 24
PinkRP
PinkRP
Rich Kid
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
hello, it is me I'm Cas.
If you haven't seen me around already [Probably not actually im very awkward and I have like -10 charisma icly and oocly], I do very much hope we get along well, and I do not upset you in any way by mistake.
I'm slowly working my way into the actual community although I have been playing for quite a few years now, So I am only getting around now to make an introduction.
I use He/Him/They/It/Etc pronouns although feel free to stick solely to the first two if you'd prefer.
Please try to use tone indicators [If you can] around me since I am neurodivergent and it can be extremely difficult to discern tones and such.

[Ex. /J (joke), /Gen (genuine), /Srs (serious), /S (Sarcasm)]
I do art, writing, skin making, a bit of music, and I am constantly working to improve and expand my present skillset.
1630499997083.png

I do hope we can get along! If you'd like to talk to me, my discord is Castriel#7886

Last edited:

Kashii

Level 19
BunnieRP
BunnieRP
Famous Kid++
I love cas, and cadell, and russ, and their skins, and everything about them! be nice or else ong ong

Lolo

Level 10
YEAHHHH!!!
CAS MOMENT
SORRY HOMIE YOU SENT THIS IN DMS TO ME DURING BIOLOGY BUT HIIIII!! :D
GREAT INTRODUCTION ILY!!! :DDDD​

GhostfireRP

Level 10
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
hello, it is me I'm Cas.
If you haven't seen me around already [Probably not actually im very awkward and I have like -10 charisma icly and oocly], I do very much hope we get along well, and I do not upset you in any way by mistake.
I'm slowly working my way into the actual community although I have been playing for quite a few years now, So I am only getting around now to make an introduction.
I use He/Him/They/It/Etc pronouns although feel free to stick solely to the first two if you'd prefer.
Please try to use tone indicators [If you can] around me since I am neurodivergent and it can be extremely difficult to discern tones and such.

[Ex. /J (joke), /Gen (genuine), /Srs (serious), /S (Sarcasm)]
I do art, writing, skin making, a bit of music, and I am constantly working to improve and expand my present skillset.

I do hope we can get along! If you'd like to talk to me, my discord is Castriel#7886
bestie

Users who are viewing this thread