mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

【Madeline Delaney {Biograohy}】

Missunderstood

Level 110
otobii
otobii
Fundraiser+
(I saw someone's biography which is has an anime picture so- I thought I could give madeline an anime picture, not like this is very important but I just like wanna make that clear?By the way it's Greehn's biography, I really liked that biography)

Madeline Delaney

"H...Hey!! Y..You there!! Just remember, you can be anything, if you just put your mind to it!"

First Name:
Madeline
Surname:
Delaney
Preferred Name:
Mads

Aliases:
A Barbie doll
Height:
5"9
Weight:
75lb
Build:
Skinny
Skin Color:
White
Eye Color:
Olive Green
Hair Style:
Curly
Hair Color:
Blonde
Fashion:

Abnormalities:
Mood-Swings
Date of Birth:
October 30th 1986
Place of Birth:
--
Nationality:
--
Race:
--
Sexual Orientation:
--
Religious Beliefs:
Christian
Political Beliefs:
--

Personality:
Bubbly
Diseases/Illness:
N/A
Character Voice:
The girl with purple hair [kokana]
Equipment:

upload_2018-10-27_17-42-33.jpeg
upload_2018-10-27_17-42-53.jpeg

Hobbies:
Ballet
Serious Problems/Flaws/Addictions/Disorders/Disabilities:
--
Skills:
Ballet, Cooking

Family:
Delaneys
Backstory:

Madeline also known as Mads was born in 1986. She was a very bubbly and extra person. She respected people with higher authority although she was a teacher she wasn't very intelligent.

When she was 8, she grew interest in Ballet. She loved dancing, she wanted to choose ballet as her career path but she knew that if she got an injury on her leg or she get's involved in an accident her career will sink.

She often danced a lot, and she was good at it.
"Position 1!!"yelled the teacher. She'd get it exactly.

When she was a freshmen in high-school, she was embarrassed about her dream and quit. Madeline wasn't some girl who'd stay up all night drinking or getting involved with murder but she is very, very nosy.

When she was 18, she decided to do A-levels because she thought that would give her more time to think about her career path.

She went to Cambridge University, and was a pure graduate with her masters degree. Her main was math, and her minor was English.

When she was in College there was this group of girls called the Sorority.

They always wore plated skirts with a checkered design, like their uniform.

They were mean. They pulled pranks on other school girls and they never got caught, they have this game called "The Viper". This was a murderous game which involved many students getting hurt.

Mads was one of the victims. She was very gullible as she has many flaws, but won't admit it.

When she finished college, she went for a job interview to be a teacher in a school in a small, dangerous, scary town called Karakura.

Here we are, if she lives long enough she will have much more stories to tell.

Users who are viewing this thread