mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

"マリアナ" ━ Mariana

NATALIES

Level 0
DO NOT TAKE ANY INFORMATION FROM THIS BIOGRAPHY ICLY!
MARIANA ADELINE KODAMA
(mar - e - anna - add-a-line - co-dam-ah)
the mouse of the kodama’s.

1637378045826.png

⤿ FULL NAME
Mariana Adeline Kodama

⤿ GENDER
Female

⤿ PRONOUNS
She/Her

⤿ AGE

⤿ BIRTHDAY
March 26th, 2002

⤿ STAR-SIGN
Aries

⤿ PLACE OF BIRTH
Katowice, Poland

⤿ RACE
Caucasian, Asian.

⤿ ETHNICITY
Polish, Japanese.

⤿ LANGUAGES
Polish, Korean, Japanese.

⤿ SEXUALITY
Lesbian

⤿ HEIGHT
5’5’’

⤿ WEIGHT
115 lbs

⤿ RELIGION
Atheist

⤿ PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION
Mariana would be fairly attractive, gaining her mother's natural features like her smile and doe eyes. The only physical features, besides her eyes, that she gained from her father was his eyebrows and lips. She would have a few freckles painted on her cheeks and nose, mostly covered with makeup due to Japan’s beauty standards. Her skin tone would be on the tan side of things, having two visible tattoos on her and a few scars scattered due to her falling as a child. Mariana would be on the slim side, yet still, have some baby fat on her cheeks. She would have a mesomorphic body type, a common type for her age.

⤿ FACE CLAIM
chaeryeong from itzy is who i imagined mariana to look like <3

⤿ MINECRAFT SKIN
lol my base is being redone,, soz

⤿ TATTOOS
The Moon
The reasoning behind the tattoo is for Mariana’s love of astrology. Mariana believes that wishing on a star is true, and has always been a sucker for learning about the planets and the constellations. The tattoo is located on her right forearm.
The Frog
The reasoning behind the tattoo is simply because her runaway sister, Emiko, wanted a tattoo on their eighteenth birthday. Going so she feel left out, she got the tattoo with pride, only leaving a few tears behind. The tattoo is located on the back of her neck.

⤿ FEATURES
Mariana has complete heterochromia, causing her eyes to be two different colors. This was something Mariana had since birth, her biological father having this feature.

⤿ VOICE
Although Mariana tends to stay quiet and only speak a few words, her voice is clear and slightly on the higher-pitched side.

ENGLISH
JAPANESE

⤿ EYE COLOUR
Dark brown.

⤿ HAIR COLOUR
Brown.

⤿ HAIRSTYLE
Mariana’s hairstyle is very simple. Due to her long hair, she straightens it and curls the ends. For her bangs, she just swoops them to the side, almost like if she had curtain bangs.

⤿ CLOTHING STYLE
Her style, to put into words, is definitely dark academia and hints of Slytherin-inspired. Ever since she downloaded Pinterest due to Dorris, her style has upgraded dramatically. Her wardrobe is full of dark greens, tans, as well as whites and blacks.

⤿ HOW SHE ACTS
Mariana is quite the shy and conservative child. She is someone who doesn’t speak up for herself often and lets a lot of things brush past her. She likes to have the personality she wants the people in her life to have, which is positive and light. She views the world as a glass half-full, never really taking things for granted.

⤿ HOBBIES
She believes in manifesting, having a notebook that has pages full of sentences written over and over. She also loves to paint and draw, as she was always skilled at the topic.

⤿ LIKES
☆ Plants, specifically orchids and peonies
☆ Standing up for what's right
☆ Doing eyeliner

⤿ DISLIKES
☆ Her photo being taken
“Please- no more photos. Please . . . “

Mariana was never photogenic, and still believes she is still. If someone takes a photo of Mariana without her consent, or a picture of her just in general, she will panic and ask frantically for them to delete it.

☆ Crowds
“Get me out of here. Whatever it costs, get me out.”
Mariana suffers social anxiety, thus causing her to hate crowds and crowded places. She is working on it with the help of her siblings, but she still dislikes the thought of being in a crowded space.

☆ Public Speaking
“I- I don’t know . . um . . “

Going off of the crowds, Mariana hates public speaking. She makes Dorris speak for her in situations where she's too stressed to do it.

⤿ FEARS
The biggest fear, or phobia, that Mariana has is Catoptrophobia, which is the fear of mirrors. Ever since she was held at such a high standard due to the Kodama family’s perfection status, she hates looking in the mirror as all she sees herself being is a failure.

⤿ STRENGTHS
A strength for Mariana is she’s very straightforward and doesn’t waste any of her time. When it comes to getting something she desires and dreams about, she cuts right to the chase. She likes to leave little to no room for bullshit and doesn’t put up with on-the-spot excuses.

⤿ WEAKNESSES
A weakness for Mariana is she relies a bit too much on fate and the constellations in the sky. Due to her belief manifesting works, she sometimes believes that if she wishes on a star, it would come true. This happens rarely, and the outcome of it is Mariana sometimes disconnects from her goals, believing fate will work her magic for her.

⤿ WHAT SHE CARRIES AROUND
☆ White Phone
☆ Lotus Umbrella
☆ Shooky Plushie
☆ Reading Glasses

⤿ FUN FACTS
☆ Mariana loves to play animal crossing, her favorite villager is fauna as it reminds her of herself.
☆ When Mariana traveled to Korea to visit her sister Emiko, she went to the LINE store and purchased the shooky plushie, soon becoming her comfort plushie.
☆ When Mariana gets frustrated or upset, she will puff out her cheeks, copying what Dorris did as a child.

Paola Kodama
“Momma”
Mariana and Paola are the most wholesome mother-daughter duo compared to her siblings. Mariana will speak up just so Paola could hear her and make herself known amongst her siblings. Mariana is quick to defend her mother against anyone, including Emiko. Paola truly is Mariana’s favorite Kodama, as she was the reason she is here today. Mariana shows her affection by actions rather than words, defending her mother being one.

Dorris Kodama
“Emi used to call her Dory, should I?”
Mariana and Dorris share the relationship of the younger sibling, Mariana, admires the older sibling, being Dorris. With her pink highlights, Mariana looks to Dorris for fashion inspiration as well as style. Dorris is Mariana’s voice when Mariana is terrified of speaking up against her family. Dorris is Mariana’s oldest sister, making Mariana have a big soft spot for her.

HS Swim Team
“Some of my new friends, my other family.”
Mariana and the members of the High-School Swim team are like fire and ice: two polar opposites. Harmony, the captain, saw Mariana one day and got a few words out of the older and somehow resulted in a try-out. Ever since that, Mariana and the team have had many bonding moments. Attending parties with Yuanjun, filming tiktoks with Harmony as well as styling outfits with Daisy are all a few moments Mariana cherishes

1637377563748.png

Mirror on the Wall
“The story of how I got the scar on my leg”
W.I.P

Gone to the Deep End
“The story of how I met Harmony, Yuanjun, and the rest of swim.”
W.I.P

マリアナ !

thank u so much for reading <3_<3
mariana is still in the process of developed, so expect some changes to this in the near future​

Users who are viewing this thread