winkkwonk

Level 99
winkkwonk
winkkwonk
Rich+
Tō Kura BBQ | 唐倉BBQ

IGN:
Unlastingg (My Alt)
(My main account is ohmygoshh, but my character on there is on a Sports Team).

Previous applications:
Ban Appeal: [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/ban-appeal.23153/

College Application: [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/college-application.24205/

Korean Language: [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/omgalinas-korean-application.24240/

Hakka Language: [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/hakka-language-application.24909/

College Girls Basketball Team: [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/college-basketball-role-request.24956/

KPD Application: [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/whyalinas-police-application.26563/

Previous warns/kicks/bans:
On this account there hasn't been any warns, bans, or kicks, but I have had one banned on my main account (ohmygoshh) back when I first started, which was in March. Which I do accept why I was given the banned, and took the consequences.

Shop wanted:
I would want Unowned Shop #5. The shop would be turned into a restaurant.

Why do you want to own a shop?:
The reason why I want to own a shop is for the experience, since I haven't experienced the role of a Shop-Owner. Including with it, before I came on SchoolRP ,I've been on creative server in Minecraft, where I've hosted and created many stores. With this I can take it as well as an opportunity to find out if what I want to pursue is what I really want to do in my future.

Adding on to that, I want to give Karakura one of the best places in the city, where shops aren’t just for you to shop and buy things, but also a place for you to have another hangout area, get to know the area, but mainly to have fun! I want to change people from being bored on SchoolRP into having more fun and experiences on the server. From seeing people and friends telling me they’re running around the plaza/spawn because they’re bored. I can solve this by giving others job opportunities, and experiences that they haven’t seen. Especially with my idea I have for this Unknown Shop.

What do you plan to do with the shop?:
My plan for this shop is straight forward. I want to make this Unknown Shop into a Japanese/Korean BBQ Restaurant (also known as Yakiniku). To have a place where people can experience and have a fun place to cook, hangout, and get along. Instead of having a chef, we would have our customers cook their own food at their table, where there is a stove-top there activated hot and ready for our customers to order food to cook! While customers are cooking their food. They’ll be able to talk to their peers around them, as they cook. Plus, there aren’t many stores that are restaurants or dine-ins, they’re mainly convenience stores, gift stores. There aren’t many food shops, which I want to change that as well.

With customers cooking, and having staff watching them making sure no incidents happen. Before I open or start my store up, I will be performing training for each employee position, for the customer’s safety, and for anyone who’s in the building’s safety. With training it would also help give staff experience on what to do during incidents, including to help produce a good and fun experience to the community. My main goal is for our customers to have an enjoyment while in the store.

Plus this experience is going to be a new experience that no one in Karakura has ever experienced which will be fun to learn, but with new training with store staff members.

I’ll be training EVERY employee to make sure they know the safety of what to do when a customer or anyone is injured in the building. I will also be training them the basics of information they would need to know in the building, in case an employee has to take over another position. Especially with serving our customers, since it’s going to be different from other restaurants.

They’re going to be trained how to serve people including using these /me actions in the role-play while serving our customers.

These are going to be used right before our customers are able to cook:

/me would turn the switch on the side of the stove-top to high, having it ready to cook

Before this next action is made, employees should make sure there aren’t any food on

the stove top, which they would ask before switching the stove-top grill to a new one. If there is food on the stove-top, then staff would come back to change it. If there isn’t they may proceed to do so.

/me would switch the stove-top grill to a clean one, while taking the used one to the kitchen to be cleaned.

(We want to switch these stove-top grills by at least one time. Making it easier to cook faster, and better.)

When customers decided it’s time for them to leave our staff would then proceed to

/me would turn the switch to the stove-top to off, having the heat go down.

There will be more training than this, but this is the training that’s different from basic training, like where to grab food, cleaning, food safety and others you can think that would be in a restaurant or any other work place.

We’ll be having our waiter/waitress, security, and other staff keeping an eye on our customers just in case any incident happens. I want this shop to have an experience that no one has ever experienced on SchoolRP. I’m also aware that some of this causes something in role-play, which is why I want to avoid that, by having our store staff team watching our customers in and out.

The wage and payment of our staff will be depending on how much the customers are giving to you, or how much customers are buying. Depending on the position. Which can be explained in “How many employees are you planning to have?”

For “To Kura BBQ”, these photos in this spoiler will show references on how I see the interior and exterior of the store.

(Not including the Hawker or the outside tables and chairs, just the architecture structure it is).

In the interior, I would want a stove-top (oven/furnaces) at each table with chairs and booths to fit 2-4 people, then have some tables able to fit bigger groups than 4 and individuals.

With this restaurant, I want to not just also sell foods that you have to cook, there would be some foods I would want to add in like bento boxes, sushi, alcohol beverages, soft drinks, and many more other foods that are also in the game. There would be a small bar available for those who want to order alcohol for their peers or themselves. Including this I would also want to have some customs for my store, which would give this a more fun experience into the store.

A bowl of rice to fit in with your meats and veggies you’re cooking.

Sauce in a dipping tray, where customers are able to dip their cooked meat into their sauce before eating, giving it a better taste.

In Japanese culture they would usually do S'mores as a dessert on their stove-tops after they finished cooking their main entree. They would use the stove-top to make s'mores, which would be fun, a great custom to have, since it’s also Summertime in Karakura.

Lucky cats are something in Japan that are usually in restaurants to give everyone good luck. With this I want to make this custom into a custom that can be taken with them instead of food, I also plan to have items that are able to be kept.

(If I think of any more customs. I would add them onto the list.)

You might be asking how is this cooking thing going to work? Well customers will be role-playing the cooking as the stove-top in the middle is going to work as a Minecraft Furnace. There would be coal used to smelt the raw food given to our customers to cook. Which also has a waiting/cooking time. It works just exactly like how it would be in the real world, when you wait for your food. Which with that, the cooking process would work.

How will your shop be unique?:
What makes my shop unique than others, would be the cooking. It’s not a chef cooking for the customers. It’s the customers cooking for themselves or their friends and family. I feel like this shop is going to be an experience that no one would’ve expected to happen in Karakura, with that added on. It’s an experience that might make a difference. Like I said before, I want this shop to change the way people say, “SchoolRP is boring” or “I’m just running around plaza/spawn, because i’m bored.” I want to change that. I want to make this store a fun experience for people to have. Something that they wouldn’t expect to happen. I want to make Karakura fun, and with this store idea of having customers cooking would give them the experience. Also giving more role-play experience into cooking, from experiences of role-plays I've seen compared to other role-play games I've played. Most players on SchoolRP don't really cook, which I would want to change that as well. Having others experiences into the role-plays, instead of having a kitchen in the house/apartment/penthouse just sitting there not being used. This store will be able to give them this experience to actually use their kitchens. It won’t just give customer experience, but it’ll also give store staff members experiences that they wouldn’t have expected to deal with in a restaurant. Which is why learning this new experience and having the customer cook for them is unique. It gives others an opportunity.

How many employees are you planning to have?:
In my store, I'm looking for about 14 employees, but have at least 7 employees working a shift.

Shop Owner: x1
The shop owner is the manager of the store, the “big boss” of the restaurant. They also are in charge of who they’re hiring to work in their restaurant, the purchase of stock, the payment of employees, and the funds of the restaurant.

Manager: x1
Managers are second-in-charge of the restaurant. When the shop-owner isn’t available at the moment customers and employees are able to come to the manager. The manager is also able to help manage the store, and help out the store-owner when they’re in a need of trouble.

Waiter/Waitress: x8
Waiters and Waitresses are the main employees in a restaurant. They’re the ones who deal with customer-service, which leads to how the shop is rated. They’re the ones who will transition from one place to another, by delivering food to cleaning up from the dining area to the kitchen.

Host/Hostess: x2
Host and Hostess are there to greet customers coming in and out of the store, which they’re also there to tell our customers if there is any more room left to dine in. They coordinate seating and are to ensure that the correct number of people are in the building at any given time.

Security Guards: x2
Security Guards are the ones to take care of certain incidents in the restaurant. They’re there to make sure everyone in the restaurant is safe, and there aren’t anything that isn’t allowed going on in the store. They’re also to help keep the restaurant to have a good time in the store

Manger:
Managers will be paid depending on which employee position they fill in as.

Waiter/Waitress:
Waiter and Waitress will be paid by customers, but they would need to keep track on how much they’re getting from customers, before they end their shift. They’re to give the Shop-Owner 60% of what they get, as they keep the 40%.

Host/Hostess:
Host and Hostess will be paid 15K per every shift they’re doing.

Security Guards:
Security Guards will be paid 15K per every shift they’re doing.

(If employees are given tips, they would keep the tip).

Waiter and Waitress’s Uniform:

Security Guard’s Uniform:

Host and Hostess’s Uniform:

Last edited:

RAYHM

Level 193
RAYHM
RAYHM
Rich+
ACCEPTED
Thank you for your patience!
Great application! We'll discuss further through DMS on discord, MikeShotZ#0960