oxyed
Omega+

本尼 | BENNY

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
7324a8ce87ea0a26fdcc19c40e490f4e.jpg
‘Ben’ B-M. A.Totenkopf & ‘Ben’ B-M. Amézquita

FULL NAME Bennie-Mani Amézquita.

• FULL NAME VER.2 ‘Ben’ B-M. A.Totenkopf
  • FULL GOVERNMENT NAME Bennie-Mani Ding Amézquita.
  • NICKNAMES Ben, Benny & Benito.
GENERAL APPEARANCE

Ben stands at 5'0" with a busty hourglass figure, weighing 115 lbs. Her long, straight royal brown hair adds to her striking appearance. A long, jagged scar trails down her face, giving her a distinctive look. She carries the sweet and comforting scent of strawberry pound cake as her signature fragrance.

FULL DESCRIPTION OF GENERAL APPEARANCE

Ben stands at 5'0" with a petite but curvaceous (hehe) figure, characterized by a busty hourglass silhouette. Weighing 115 lbs, she has a balanced and strong frame. Her long, straight royal brown hair cascades down her back, shimmering with rich silkyness to add a healthy shine. A long, jagged scar trails down one side of her face, adding a layer of mystery and depth to her beauty. Her sharp, observant eyes hint at both vulnerability and resilience.

Ben’s signature fragrance is the sweet and comforting scent of strawberry pound cake, a warm contrast to her enigmatic appearance, leaving a lasting impression on those around her.

STEREOTYPE Class clown & Tomboy

FULL DESCRIPTION OF STEREOTYPE

Ben is the class clown with a witty remark or playful joke ready to lighten the mood. Known for her blunt honesty, she never shies away from speaking her mind, often delivering the truth with a sharp tongue, no matter how harsh it may be. Lying is simply not in her nature Ben values honesty above all else, even if it ruffles some feathers.

Her tomboyish charm makes her a natural fit in any group, whether bantering with her friends or challenging them to a friendly competition. Ben’s competitive spirit often shines through, especially in physical challenges. She’s dedicated to staying in shape, regularly engaging in intense calisthenics workouts and Pilates stretches that keep her both strong and flexible.

She’s the girl who can keep up with the best of them, whether it’s in a heated debate or a race to the finish line. Always full of energy, Ben brings a fearless, lively spirit to every room she enters.

FASHION

Ben’s fashion choices perfectly reflect her tomboyish nature and active lifestyle. She has a strong aversion to dresses, never wearing them because she feels they’d only slow her down and get in the way of her need for speed. Skirts are a rarity in her wardrobe, only making an appearance on the most unusual of occasions.

Her go-to outfits are a mix of tight and baggy clothing, with a clear preference for anything pants-related. Whether it’s a pair of comfortable shorts, loose-fitting cargo pants, or sleek athletic wear, Ben’s style is all about practicality and freedom of movement. She’s always ready for action, and her clothing choices ensure she can move with ease, whether she’s racing down the street or just hanging out with friends.

Ben’s style is unapologetically hers; bold, functional, and true to her tomboyish roots.

ABNORMALITIES Ambidexterity.

DATE OF BIRTH 04-20-2005 4:20 PM.

PLACE OF BIRTH China, Chongqing.

• Was raised in Peru, Huancavelica.
NATIONALITY Japanese.

RACE Latina (Peruvian) & Chinese (Sichuanese, Cheng–Yu dialect.)

SEXUAL ORIENTATION Heterosexual

RELIGIOUS BELIEFS Catholic & “Somewhat” Christian

POLITICAL BELIEFS Leans more on the democratic side.

CHARACTER VOICE

Nobara Kugisaki
| Jujutsu Kaisen 0:08 ~ 0:22
- Japanese part, specifically.

HOBBIES Any sort of art, doing her exercises or stretches, eating her favorite snacks, and sleeping.

SERIOUS PROBLEMS-FLAWS-ADDICTIONS-DISORDERS-DISABILITIES

Might have some form of aggressive anger issues.

• Has not been tested for her disorders, yet.
Whenever in an ‘exciting’ situation, whether it is good or bad, she'll pass out due to some form of shock. For minutes or hours, depending on the intensity of the situation.
  • Has not seen a doctor for this, mostly because she doesn’t see it as a “life-threatening situation.”

FAMILY

Grandmother (Abuela) (Antonella Lana Amézquita Cruz) (Alive)
  • “Ah.. While I am furious at her, for disowning me, my mother, and my older sister, I do admit she is a strong woman. I may never understand or agree with her family ‘traditions’ and values, but I still see her as a mother-ish figure for taking care of me and my older sister when we were young.”
Mother (Rosa-Lain Amézquita) (Alive)
  • “Ooh! My mother? She’s.. Honestly- the best mom, in all universes. In each way possible, she outdoes any mom in the world! Especially since she did answer the question ‘Would you kill for your children?’ In complete, brutal honesty by killing my father who tried to abuse my older sister. Six times in the forehead with perfect headshot, and two times in the heart.”
Father (Steven Ding) (Deceased)
  • “F### that h##”
Older sister (Keke) (Brookee-Meiying Amézquita) (Alive)
  • “My older sister! I LOVE her, she’s basically my twin. We’ve only had each other to rely on when times were tough, or when we didn’t have anyone to either support or protect us. Even though we physically fight, we still love each other majorly. She’s been my number one supporter, no matter which choice I make. Always made me see others' perspectives. When I was having a hard time, she was there. We did her track stretches and exercises when we were back in Peru, which was the main reason how I got faster and stronger over time. Although, when thinking back at the times we were back in Peru when she got bullied with those b###’s it hurt seeing her come back home. With all of those cuts and bruises all over her body, I sadly had to pretend I didn’t know what was going on the whole time. There wasn’t much she could do, the girls were the teacher's favorite students with high grades, meaning whenever she reached out for help, it was always shut down by the teachers, which only made the beatings worse. Luckily, when she graduated school, the girls did as well. I was able to tell our family members to get revenge on the girls. To this day, I still don’t think she knows that all of those girls are dead, or.. When I knew the whole time that she was being bullied. I’m just grateful she was able to be here today, taking care of our mother happily.”

BACKSTORY

Ben and her older sister, Keke, are of mixed Latina and Chinese heritage. They were raised by their mother and grandmother, both of whom were involved in criminal activities. While their mother faced difficulties due to her past involvement, their grandmother's house served as a safe haven for criminal groups in Peru.

During this time, Ben’s mother was in jail for killing their abusive father. The reason for their mother killing him was that he became drunk one night and yelled at Keke for not comforting him when she was only ten years old. Just as he was about to hit her, their mother came in from work, pushed him out of the way, and took Keke to their bedroom, locking the door where Ben, then five years old, was sleeping.

While their mother and father were yelling outside the locked bedroom door, Keke managed to open the window, pick up Ben, still asleep and wrapped in a blanket, and run barefoot to a friend's house in her pajamas, despite it being winter.

As Keke knocked loudly on her friend's door with Ben in her arms, gunshots rang out from their house. The friend's parents quickly let them in and called the police. Due to their mother's past criminal activities, she was sentenced to twelve years in jail for murder.

Their father's drunkenness and stress stemmed from his involvement in abusing his own mother, manipulated by his father. When Ben’s mother was jailed, her father's father was sentenced to life in prison for his crimes as a hitman. During this time, an investigation revealed their father's mother, who had been locked in a basement and severely injured, was sent to the ER.

After these traumatic events, Ben and Keke were sent to Huancavelica, Peru, where they were raised by their grandmother and older female family members. The sisters were always close, trusting each other and some family members. They even learned a secret language to talk about others without being understood.

However, a group of girls at school became jealous of Keke's early development and took their frustration out on her. Because Ben was much younger, she often found herself alone in classes and became an easy target for bullies who insulted and physically hurt her.

To protect Ben, Keke took on the role of a target, enduring the bullying herself. Despite Keke's attempts to report the abuse, the teachers didn't believe her due to the bullies' high academic performance. The bullying intensified whenever Keke sought help. However, this information is something that Keke doesn’t know that Ben is aware of. While Ben wanted to save her older sister from this form of abuse, there was nothing she could have done to stop it.

As they grew older, Ben graduated early at sixteen due to her high honors and excellent grades. Keke, who worked part-time as a home health registered nurse and was on the track team, graduated at seventeen.

Ben decided to move to Karakura, Japan, while Keke stayed in Peru with their family. However, their family disowned Ben for cultural reasons and her desire to have a boyfriend (ex). Keke, deeply connected to her sister, chose to be disowned as well. They eventually moved to Karakura together.

After their mother's release from jail, Keke moved to Fukuoka to care for her and catch up on lost time. Despite their challenges, Ben, Keke, and her mother all remained close, supporting each other through every obstacle.

EXTRAS

Ben’s Abuela is 6’0 and is currently 64.

• She gave birth to Ben’s mother when she was 19
  • 05-22-1960
Ben's mother is 5’9 and currently 45.
  • 06-09-1979
Ben's father is 5’8 and would be 42 if he lived on.
  • 12-06-1981
Ben's older sister, Keke, is 5'5 and is currently 23.
  • 02-20-2000
Ben and her older sister, Keke, are both ambidextrous.

Since they already knew Chinese before going to Peru, they thought they could talk s### about others in front of their faces without realizing it in Chinese until.. One of the boys caught them talking about crushes and attempted to embarrass Keke in front of her school crush, since he was from China he understood Chinese. It is also common for people in Asia to travel to Peru, occasionally.

Learning from this mistake, they found a random language to learn, Russian. They taught each other Russian while learning at their own pace, from stealing language-learning books from the library to using the school's computers and phones.

HER THEME SONGS

#01 SONG Doja Cat - 'Mooo!'

#02 SONG Bryansanon - MOVE YO BODY (Slowed & Reverb)

#03 SONG (G)I-DLE - 'TOMBOY'

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
7324a8ce87ea0a26fdcc19c40e490f4e.jpg

[!] All of this information will only be taken OOCLY, until stated otherwise.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread