mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

楽しみ | Tanoshimi

AcciRP

Level 0

楽しみ | Tanoshimi
Good day to you! I am AcciRP, and I have two other accounts: Equilibrated and AcciiRP. I am writing this application in the hopes to start my own restaurant with the help and guidance of my closest friends. Please read my application thoroughly and take my words to heart! Thank you for your time and I hope this application exceeds the greatest requirements and expectations for shop applications.

IGN:
The in-game name of the account I am applying to become a shop owner as is Equilibrated. I also have two other accounts, AcciRP, which has the college role, and AcciiRP, which is an animal whitelist account.

Previous Applications:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/accidxntally-language-application.10952/ - Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/accidxntally-language-application-2.11005/ - Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/accidxntallys-revised-application.15210/ - Denied
https://schoolrp.net/threads/icelandic-application.15550/ - Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/accis-shop-5-application.15570/ - Denied
https://schoolrp.net/threads/accidxntally-korean-application.15796/ - Denied
https://schoolrp.net/threads/korean-app.15904/ - Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/accidxntallys-italian-application.21902/ - Denied
https://schoolrp.net/threads/accirp-italian-app.22825/ - Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/accirp2-icelandic-app.23080/ - Denied
https://schoolrp.net/threads/accirp2-icelandic-app-rev.23116/ - Accepted

Previous warns/kicks/bans:
One warning for failure to stay on school grounds during school hours.

Shop wanted:
I am applying for Unowned Shop #1.
I plan to rename it to: 楽しみ | Tanoshimi

Why do you want to own a shop?:
One reason I'd like to own the shop is to help my friends and myself. By using the yen generated from the shop, I can hire the people dear to me in-game to help them financially. We've all been dealing with a yen shortage recently and wanted to buy a floor in one of the towers. To do so, we need monthly yen - and what better way to get such yen than opening a shop, having them work, and paying them the yen they need to get it done while making a little profit?

Another reason I'd like to own a shop is to help give items out to the general public when stores aren't open. It has become repetitive that shops rarely open, though recently the number of open stores has gradually risen. I’d like to own a shop so that I could help give back to the Karakura community which gave to me in my time of need and to be available to make peoples’ days better and provide them a wonderful restaurant experience.

My final reason for wanting to own a shop is to bring my ideas, along with my friends’ ideas, into Karakura. We want to bring in a level of uniqueness to the Karakura community and to provide a more customary and unique experience for all to enjoy. I plan to do this by incorporating new foodstuffs, architecture, and decorations into the Karakura community never seen before, as well as events and a special and unique type of restaurant.

What do you plan to do with the shop?
The first order of business is this restaurant’s most unique feature: Karaoke. With the current shops in Karakura, there isn’t enough real fun going around - and we plan to change that. By incorporating karaoke booths - fully decorated and food-accessible - we can add a level of fun and enjoyment never before seen to our restaurant.

I also plan to introduce new foodstuffs to the restaurant. More casual and diverse options for customers to choose from allows a more personal dining experience while still being able to fully enjoy the karaoke part of the shop. Additionally, for those wanting a more formal experience, we will also have more formal foodstuffs available on our menu.

The image shown above is a blueprint I’ve made, showing on the left the first floor, and on the right the second floor. This is just a reference, not saying this is exactly how I want it. The rooms placed on each floor would be what we expect, depending on the size of the shop.

On the first floor, customers will be walking in from the front into the waiting room, where there is going to be a host/hostess there and a waiter there serving the customers. The customer has a choice on either dining in or either dining in and karaoke. Whichever one they decided, we will have one of our waiters/waitresses take them to either their seat or to the desk upstairs where Karaoke is taking place.

Including on the first floor, there will be bathrooms for our customers and staff, a kitchen with storage for our foods, drinks, and sales items. One part of the dining area is also downstairs (there would be more tables and chairs depending on the size in-game, this is just a little reference on how we see the area). Then we have an office and security room, just in case things happen inside the rooms and with CCTV cameras inside. It’ll help us make sure our customers are safe. Lastly, we’ll have a staircase going up leading to the second floor.

On the second floor, there will be two big rooms of Karaoke able to fit large groups and more customers in the big rooms. Then we would also have two smaller rooms where it’s able to fit a small group for karaoke. Before entering the Karaoke rooms, there will be a counter where you have to pay before entering, and if there isn’t any more room to dine in on the first floor, then the second dining area is also upstairs, for bigger groups, and just in case if there isn’t any more room downstairs.

Dining Rooms (something like that, but much bigger and wider depending on space).

Small karaoke room/booth.

Big karaoke room.

You may be asking: how is karaoke going to work ICly? Well, that’s a good question! We’re going to have a discord server for those who wish to perform karaoke in any of our karaoke rooms. With that, we’ll have different general chats and voice-chats where customers are able to put on a song that they would like to karaoke while hanging out with their friends. There will additionally be waiters/waitresses serving customers in the karaoke rooms, allowing a full restaurant experience while still having plenty of fun!

To be able to enter a karaoke room, there is an entry cost, which is 5K per person to karaoke. With this idea added to the store, we have a feeling the shop would be able to go much further than expectations with the amount of fun we’re planning to incorporate!

With this shop, we’re also planning for those who would like to rent some Karaoke Rooms for parties and all, will be able to rent depending on the number of people and shop staff needed for this. We’ll debate on how much the price of the rent would be.

5K Per Person + 10K for the room = Total
(Food and drinks are separate)

How will your shop be unique?:
What makes my shop unique is our Karaoke! It is much different than what other shops or restaurants have. We have a karaoke system, based on different rooms, each room has a price rating, per person, and depending on how big the room is. We are also going to have a microphone custom used for many possibilities such as karaoke, or when our waiters and waitresses have an order to provide. Our other customs are also unique and different such as the Crêpe à la visage or the Mochi donuts, plus many more. With this store, we want to make it a fun place as much as possible. For a place where citizens of Karakura are able to hang out in.

Ramen: Both casual but formal, our Ramen will be made with Chinese wheat noodles served in a chicken broth, garnished with half of a hard-boiled egg and green peppers.

Tonkatsu: As a more formal option, we will be serving Tonkatsu: a fried pork cutlet coated with panko and fried in oil. Served with rice and vegetable salad.

Takoyaki: Another one of our formal options, sometimes deemed an appetizer, our Takoyaki consists of several flour-based spheres filled with diced octopus, tempura scraps, pickled ginger, and green onion.

Mochi: One of our casual options, our mochi is a Japanese rice cake made of mochigome, water, sugar, and cornstarch. It is pounded into a paste and molded into several oval-shaped items, served in halves on a wooden platter.

Crêpe à la visage: A playful and casual menu choice, our Crêpe à la visage, or “face pancake,” is a crêpe placed inside a paper cone served with ice cream and a decorative face made of icing.

Mochi Donuts: A fan-favorite, our Mochi donuts were one of our first menu items and continue to be our number one casual food item. Twelve donuts served on a triple-layer wax paper tray.

Calpis milk: Perfect for kids, we sell Calpis milk by the bottle at an affordable cost.

Ramune: Originally introduced in 1884 in Kobe by the Scottish pharmacist Alexander Cameron Sim, we sell our Ramune in a variety of flavors, including Original, Blueberry, Orange, and Pineapple!

Milkshake: One of our favorite menu items, our milkshakes are made with the highest quality milk and fresh fruit, and come in both strawberry and vanilla flavors, with whipped cream and diced strawberry toppings.

For non-custom items, we will be selling a multitude of non-custom foodstuffs and alcoholic beverages after a certain time of day, around 8PM in-game time.

How many employees are you planning to have?:
I want to have around 19 employees. Each position will be listed and described below. I would want 6-10 employees on shift at any given time.

Owner x1
The owner makes the master decisions for the restaurant, and:
  • Coordinates the hiring process;
  • Coordinates the purchase of stock;
  • Manages restaurant funds;
  • And manages payroll for employees
Manager x2:
Managers are second-in-charge and are below the owner. There will be one manager to help manage things, when the shop-owner isn’t able to be there, or when they’re in a need of help. The reason for two managers, because there would be one in the Karoke district, and another one at the dining area. It’ll be helpful and easier for the Shop-Owner to manage the store.

Waiter/Waitress x8
The waiter/waitress takes customers’ orders and transits food between tables and the kitchen. The waiters and waitresses are the heart of the restaurant and the core of customer service.

Security Guard x4
I would like to have at least one security guard on shift at any given time, preferably two. One to monitor CCTV in the office and one to take care of customers who are acting out of line and disrupting other customers.

Host/Hostess x4
The host/hostess greets customers at the reception area and manages the inflow and outflow of customers. They coordinate seating and are key to ensuring that the correct number of people are in the building at any given time.

In total, I’d like one manager, two hosts, four waiters, and two security guards on shift at one time (nine people in total).

Waiter/Waitress’ Uniform Reference: (Skins are being made)

Security Uniform Reference:

Host/Hostess Uniform: (Changing the green to black)

If you made it this far, I would like to thank you for reading this application and taking your time to read this!

(I would also like to thank ohmygoshh and Ohitloops_ (their IGN) for helping me with this as well, as they would have a position in this. They helped me with the ideas and other information needed, as in conclusion we decided to make me Shop-Owner).

Last edited:

RAYHM

Level 193
RAYHM
RAYHM
Rich+
ACCEPTED
Thank you for your patience!
Great application! We'll discuss further through DMS on discord, MikeShotZ#0960

Users who are viewing this thread