mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

深い森 | DECISIONS.

Tarxan

Level 25

NOTICE: None of this information is to be taken ICly, to be used to metagame, or to gain an advantage in roleplay in any way.

"Tearing you apart with your own decisions."

FUKAI MORI. What is it? Some call it an organization. Others, a gang. But most are unaware of its existence altogether. Purposely, of course.

"Karakura, and I hate to say it, is hopeless. From it’s education system to the very beings that inhabit it. I pity the workers that put all their time and effort into building a town that’s good for nothing."

Operating in ways that some may label as undetectable, ****yzing the behaviors and mannerisms of each dynamic of citizens down to the absolute tee to determine what’s the best string to pull.

Your choices.
"Instead of paying a measly 100 yen for the subway, Hitamori Nayumi walks to school. By the looks of her family name, and a peek to medical records, both of her parents work at the hospital. She’s not in poverty."

Your friends.
"She then meets up with her alleged best friend, who brings her breakfast every day. She rejects it, though. I say best friend because she always greets Nayumi with a smile, and refers to her with a shortened name;
Yumi."

Your habits.
"She has this tendency to... Eat very little at lunch. Usually limits herself to half a sushi box if she’s feeling extra gluttonous. Peculiar, as she hasn't eaten all day."

Your routes.
"We sent out someone to meet her on her way home. Oddly enough, she leaves and enters school through the back gate."

Your wishes.
"Had a bit of a chat. Small talk. Warm her up, you know? Gave her a diet pill. She couldn’t have looked happier to buy it."

And how you’ll always end up.
"Waited for me every week. Developed an addiction like that. Told her I didn’t have any more one day. She begged and begged. Couldn’t give her nothin' else except for proper help, right?"

And it always leads you...
"... Right to us."

• • •

"Great things never come wholesomely. That’s just common sense."
- KUMA.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread