Rich

Created By @Luca
━━━━━━
Something to listen to while reading
━━━━━━

Current In-Game-Name (IGN):
Traccia

What timezone are you in?:
Eastern Standard Time (EST), I currently reside in South Carolina.

Do you have Discord, if so what is it?:
Yes, I do have discord; Traccia#9114. If you need to contact me then feel free to @ me in DMs, and I will get back to you as swiftly as possible.

Specify your activity on the server and how long you’ve been associating yourself on Roleplay Hub:

INGAME

I originally joined the server within the year of 2015, towards the beginning of 2016. I played for about a year, before taking a decently long break due to relocating and trying to collect myself. During this time, the map had gone through some changes, before the school was quite standard, the center was more so a tiny town, rather than the city it is now, along with a playground, and then down a few, there was the school, a KFC, and the dorm buildings. As I said I took a break, and once I returned the map had gone through some extreme changes, redesigning the entirety of the map, removing the KFC, towns like center, school, and dorms. They replaced it with the first version of Karakura High, though I believe it was named something different at first. Ever since then I have been active, taking minor breaks in between, and then an Incident had happened, in which I had been completely left SRP. Other than that within recent years, I have been quite active, when /ar check, was a command on Traccia I had around 29 days, obviously it has been quite some time since then, therefore If I had to compare I would say I have around 50-60 days. I have a couple of other accounts, my main-alternate account UltraNorville had around 10 days, though since then I could estimate it up to 20+. I usually log on after I get done with school, as I am doing online, therefore it takes me a shorter amount of time, on good days I get done around 10ish in the morning, and then on a long day, I get done around 12ish in the afternoon. I then am on the entirety of the day, and usually, log off, and get ready for bed around 9ish - 10 pm. On the weekends I am the most active, and I am on all day until 9ish - 10 pm.

FORUMS

I have many accounts on the forum, currently my main, and final is Luca and I have no plans on changing it. A couple of others of mine consist of the following; BlueCluesYT, Luvs, Traccia, and finally Pursa. These accounts have multiple forum posts scattered across the four of them, though are no longer active, as I have forgotten emails, for two of them, and obviously, I have Luca, therefore it serves me no purpose to use them. My first and oldest account BlueCluesYT, which I created back on January 19, 2017, during that time I had not used the forums, only for a few applications, and even then I applied for my first job in 2018, the account was just to have, and because of that, it served no true purpose. I had forgotten the password to that, resulting in me creating a new one, then another, and another. I now write down my passwords, and emails to keep an active one. Upon creating my main account Luca, I have become quite active on the forums, mainly in Feedback, and other minor subjects. I have over 70 posts and 60 reactions. I am not extremely active, though I keep an eye out on posts that I deem capable to reply to. I do plan on becoming even more active on this account if you NEED to get a hold of me on the forums for any reason, then it’ll be a swift reply.

DISCORD

My discord is the most used out of all, I am not the most active in the RPH Discord server, though I am decently active in the rest, and as a whole my discord account is active. It was created on 2017-06-10, and I have been active ever since. I usually am active in The Hospital, I was active in the News Reporter, before it getting switched to the Journalist Club. Most of my messages remain within DMs, and/or in calls. The overall point is I am active in most SRP Related servers, though not all, as there are way too many to keep in contact. I do have D.N.D on, therefore the only way to reliably get ahold of me is within DMs, through @ me first.

This Summarized the entirety of my activity, within RPH. If I were to include the inactivity then it would be way longer than need is, though many could say that it already is.

If you have any previous bans and or ongoing warnings, list them:
I have only been banned once. It was within 2016, and during this time the rules were quite new, they were beginning to get developed, and because of this I was banned for one of two reasons, my memory is a little foggy, though it could have been MythicalRP or GoreRP. I was sitting in the lunchroom, and I had actioned myself bleeding directly from the eye, while the blood was slowly dripping down to my hand. Therefore thinking about it now, it was GoreRP. During this time as stated up above, this was the incident that had me take a break from SRP, It was either temporary or permanent, my guess temp, and I had just waited it out, though I didn’t join back until 2017.

I have no ongoing warnings, previous/past warnings yes. I had a warning for putting a glitched item (Menu) onto the AH, I was not sure how it appeared in my inventory, as I had just logged on, though I put it on the AH for 1 million, with no intention for one to buy.

List and categorize your current and past applications:
Language Application x3 - Accepted
Language Application x1 - Denied
School-Technician Application x2 - Accepted
School-Technician Application x1 - Denied
Psychiatrist Application x1 - Accepted
Black Market Dealer x1 - Denied
Shop Application x1 - Pending
Lore Team x1 (Old-DMs) - Accepted

NOTE
━━━
If my Shop Application happens to be accepted, it’ll be moved onto a separate-alternate account and as for my Lore Team application, it was accepted though this was when it was first introduced, and within the month I had resigned.

What’s your motivation to apply for EMS, how will you benefit our medical team?:
I have many reasons surrounding the thought of why I want to join. The overall idea of me returning was something I wasn’t sure of at first, I left for a reason, though with the replacement of HP, as well as changes that have been going on I came to the conclusion to come back and try it out again. I was affiliated with the Hospital from March up until my resignation on 08/19/20, and I honestly learned a lot, I learned from a good CL, trainer, and person, and because of that, I was enlightened to a new vision. I will admit I was inactive, though for good reasoning, such as away on vacation, and going through a good amount of things, though during that I had only made two inactivity logs, possibly three. I held my position well, from trainee up to an official Psychiatrist, and because of that, I continued to learn. I ran into a good amount of issues within the hospital, and because of that I decided to leave, take a break from SRP (Never did), and bring myself together, as I spent to much time within the hospital, and spent restless nights, now as exaggerated that may seem, it was true, and others can vouch. Though because of the new changes and HP, there may be hope.

You ask how I can benefit your team, and I can state a dozen reasons, though to keep it somewhat short because I am not going to hold back, I’ll sum it up within 3 paragraphs. This being the first. I was a Psychiatrist, and I worked, helped within the hospital, and in all honesty met a lot of great people. I was extremely active within my first couple of months, I spent entire days, and I mean nights as well grinding EMS, now it wasn’t only for the quotas, I wanted to become experienced, and to learn something in which I did. Coming into EMS I didn’t know much, and I had stated in my previous application. Upon leaving I had learned more than I thought I would from a video game. Now with that being said, I can give you an experienced psychiatrist. I can DetailRP, and provide authentically medical facts, within my roleplay. I have had countless people in sessions, actually, have fun, and they even learned. Some are now applying for EMS. What I am trying to say is I can provide an experienced and authentic roleplay experience for everyone, including patients.

My second reasoning on how I can benefit the team, and you’ll have to take my word for it. The word activity is used in many scenarios, and despite my past activity while being EMS, I was also one of the most active. I took my breaks when needed, announced or not, and I worked hard when needed, this time around, in all honesty, I am looking to change the game, grinding every day, and ending the day on a good note, and if I were to go inactive for a reason, it’ll be a good reason, simply for the fact that I am looking to do something, and if it weren’t a good reason, in all honesty, I would probably lose my progress. I want to make an impact, and inspire others, I have already done so, though I want to take it to the next step. I am looking to progress within the ladder, and to change the perspectives of many others.

My third reason on how I can benefit the team, and my final as of right now, is mainly the number one reason, if not tied for second. I am a hard-worker. I usually get done with school on a good day by 10 am, and on a long day no later than 12:30. From the time I finish school, I am online till the time I log off which as of right now has consisted of 9ish at night. I do not plan on changing my sleeping schedule, though within 10-12 to 9 at night, I can put in mass amounts of work on EMS within that period. I understand that patients have been slow as of right now, whether others think so or not, I have experienced it, and I know how it gets. I have been placed in multiple situations in which a flood of patients come in, and it is one other and I within the hospital, and we would plow through the patients. I have also seen no patients for hours a day, and those are the days that require patience. I am willing to work, I have the motivation, along with a schedule that I have no plans on slowing me down. I could name a dozen other reasons, and traits that I have and can give, though to keep it shorter I’ll stick with this.

What medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Doctor, Nurse, Psychiatrist, Surgeon.):
I am currently applying for the role of Psychiatrist.

Specify your knowledge of the role you’re applying for?:
The title in general is an improvisation. You may argue that you are going off of facts and details, but you also have to keep in mind that I have run into a lot of patients that had dealt with issues and situations that I had experienced, in-game, and in real life, and because of that I had the experience though, a lot of the help that I gave didn’t come off of knowledge, it came from improvising. I had visualized myself in the situations, and what I would have done, and what others would have done. Now others may argue that visioning yourself interferes because everyone is different, though I can say that it has helped. After all, psychologically a lot of people are the same, if you think about it, a lot of people have the same mindset, all that is different is how they approach it, and how they manifest the outcome. I like to involve suggestions that I believe would work best for the patient based on the details, and the situation/event they had provided. If I believe that it would be easier for them to have an object, then in some cases I would suggest them to have an object that is personal to them, that has meaning. I often do this with people with depression, PTSD, or some symptom that involves one to be dragged. Now that is not my knowledge of the role, that is what I believe works best, is Visioning, and improvising situations.

My knowledge of the role consists of patience, a clear-mind, improvisation, visioning, a vivid understanding of the situation, and finally respect. Now it also includes compassion, and empathy, though by default that will come, and it isn’t so much something that should or would be hard to include. Despite this resisting your emotion, if you are in a session you as a doctor are not going to want the urge to cry based on someone’s explanation or situation, it is your job to help them, as well as comfort them if needed, therefore number one would be emotional resistance or resilience.

I also believe that you should be aware of the challenges you are going to face. There are many cases in which the psychiatrist will be in a challenging place or situation, and you mustn’t fall under pressure or stress. Now, As a psychiatrist, I also believe that you should be able to monitor and keep a steady eye on any patient and their situation. I believe that if something doesn’t work that you should be able to provide another explanation or suggest that could outweigh the odds, and not overcomplicate the matter, and importantly if it does go well then suggest things they could do to maintain it, and overall give them comfort to the situation, it isn’t easy to overcome situations that one faces, therefore it is your job to guide them. Psychiatrists should also be aware, and ready for anything. They also should have a fast reaction time, as if you are on a suicide call there may be an instant in which you need to be quick, and when the other one is distracted or in fear, you need to grab them or tackle them to pull them away from the ledge, or harmful object that may be in their presence. This also falls under the category of you may be dealing with a patient in which you need to Midazolam the patient, to help them relax, or in an instance, they are getting out of hand, and you need to put them in a padded cell, or separate room. You have to be aware at all times and know that anything could happen.

Psychiatrist(s), should be able to assist one, and distinguish, or diagnose one depending on their needs, event, emotion, and overall the reasoning. Many psychiatrists, the******s, and others can give you medication, though respectfully for what they believe one should receive it for. If you are suffering from depression, and the psychiatrist, the******, or others believe you should receive medication then it is recommended that you get medication such as; antidepressants. Any Psychiatrist should be able to tell the difference between an illness, symptom, or in many cases, one may just want. In other words, one should have the availability, or skill to differentiate symptoms, needs, wants, and illnesses, and/or people who are experiencing more long-term instances, such as PTSD, D.I.D, and others.

I have one more. This is more so on the server-side, rather than real-life, though I do believe that a Psychiatrist, and/or any department/doctor, must be able to DetailRP when needed. This is something that gives a huge impact, despite a lot of people not wanting to read, you still need to specify your actions, and because of this, it makes it harder because you have to at least have a decently well thought out action, response, or question. Now not in all cases is it DetailRP, I do believe that minor and subtle actions are a fairly decent subject to have. I say this mainly because it is nice to do minor actions such as; “/me He/She would nod her/his head while the male/female had spoken, reassuring her/him that he is listening.” Something like that, it is simple yet effective.

Are you aware of the basic color codes for medical emergencies? If so, specify all the ones you’re conscious of with their meanings.

Code Blue ↪ This code, in particular, could be the most common, though it may not be seen a whole lot in chat, and you may not tell others, though it is something to keep an eye out when needed.

Code Red ↪ This code is as simple as you can guess. Code Red means there is a current, and outgoing fire within the building, or nearby. If you are to see this across the radio (/110), then it is recommended that you get to the nearest exit, or be gathered with the rest, and remain calm.

Code Black ↪ This is another visual you could visualize within your mind, Code Black means there is a current, or outgoing bomb, within the building or nearby. This could also mean someone may have a bomb, though normally this isn’t the case.

Code Pink ↪ This code means that there is an infant, and/or child that has been kidnapped and/or abducted, and to be cautious, and take action.

Code Orange ↪ Code Orange is uncommon, though always something to be cautious of just in case that it does happen. It means that there is a possible, or an outgoing hazardous Materialistic spill incident that has happened, either within the building, nearby, or within a certain radius.

Code Silver ↪ This code means that there is an active shooter, within the building. Precaution needs to be taken, and you need to safely either gather with the rest of the group or find a safe place.

Code Violet ↪ This code is similar to Code Silver, this simply means that yet again there is or could be a violent individual that may or may not have a weapon or harmful object.

Code Yellow ↪ This code means that there is a natural, or unpreventable disaster. This could mean anything such as; Tornado, Earthquake, Hurricane, flood, etc.

Code Brown, ↪ This is similar to Code Yellow, though instead of a disaster it means that there is a current or possible weather storm or severe weathering.

Code White ↪ This code means everyone in the building MUST evacuate. You need to take you and whoever else you are with, remain calm, and safely exit the building, after you have exited you may gather with the rest.

Code Green ↪ This code means an Emergency Activation, this could be used in any instance, though it shouldn’t be falsely said.

Do you take acknowledgment of the fact that if you’re inactive for a long period you will be demoted, and do you respect this fact?
I am aware and acknowledge the fact that activity is a must, I do not plan on going inactive as I have stated and explained previously. If I do happen to go inactive for a period of time, the HP will be notified.

Categorize all the EMS roles and specify what each of them does:
Head-Physician ↪ The Head-Physician or, in other words, H.P is the foundation of the Hospital. Whoever is in this position is to monitor, and control any and all instances that occur within the hospital if needed. They are the top of the ladder, meaning they are the ones who put forth the rules, and regulations and hire those who they deem fit to follow them. They are in charge of the hospital this means, keeping the higherup(s) in place, controlling paychecks, making sure everything is up to expectation and running smooth, as well as making sure there intended and hired workers are doing what they are supposed to, with the help of CL’s, and the CM.

Clinical Manager ↪ The Clinical manager holds an important role within the hospital. They are practically a Co-Owner of the hospital, many times working side by side with the HP, and or other members. They are to keep the charge of the employees as a whole, as well as update any changes, or such that may have been made. They are to go over plans for the near-seeable future with the HP, as well as doing any tasks that, or anything left-over that the HP needs to be done.

Clinical Lead ↪ The Clinical Lead is an overall Important, yet minor job. They are the ones who take the most care of the employees. Across the sheet there are four of them; Nurse C.L, Doctor C.L, Surgeon C.L, and finally Psychiatrist C.L. They all look after their own department. Whenever they get new trainees they look after them, and train them, monitoring them if needed, during their duties. They also look after their activity.

Surgeon(s) ↪ Surgeons are the ones in which do the riskiest procedures and take a good amount of practice. They handle the more severe, and lower-risk patients, it is a fairly serious job like the others, though takes patience, and a good amount of detail. They must applaud safety.

Doctor(s) ↪ Doctors have a fairly good intake within the Hospital, they are the ones who take the more minor cases within the hospital, they can do checkups, and are able to prescribe medication that fits the patient, as well as objects, or essentials. (Not Antidepressants or psychological meds). They are able to assist others, such as surgeons with permission or if needed.

Nurse(s) ↪ Nurse(s) have one of the most moderate duties within the hospital, they mainly focus on checkups, aiding patients if needed, assisting doctors, and in rare cases surgeons. Though they are unable to perform tasks that are out of reach or are not needed if a doctor or surgeon is active, this could include Pharmacy and prescriptions.

Psychiatrist(s) ↪ Psychiatrists perform one of the harder tasks in my opinion. They deal with the patients who deal with issues, or situations that are more problematic, or mental. They differ from other positions within the hospital, and because of that, they are limited, as well as others. Other roles are unable to do their tasks, and this goes for a Psychiatrist, not being able to do other positions. Psychiatrist(s) require a more patient manner, as well as being able to understand a person. They need to be able to visualize and give advice, and suggestions to those who need them, though they need to work in a more improvised environment. They are able to prescribe medication though only IF it is; antidepressants or psychological medication. They also need to be able to tell symptoms apart and are able to not fall under emotion.

━━━━━━━━━━

How does your character act during their shift and not during their shift?:
Luca is a quite distinct man, he is a quite genuine man, and he often speaks of either what his entitled opinion is, or in a straight and instant manner. He means well and hopes to enlighten others. He is an all-around understanding individual and is up for a challenge. He holds a professional standpoint, though shows passion and is one to thrive.

While not on shift, he is very much the same. He is a family man and likes to engage in activities. He also likes to develop, and grow as time goes on and by doing so he does things that will teach him. His goal is to make others feel welcomed, and at ease, he is one that you shouldn’t be afraid to ask or tell information to, and in return, he hopes to earn trust from others. He is an all-around genuine man and is a keeper to his word.

Describe your character’s personality/personification in summary:
Luca is quite the embracive individual, what makes him so unique is although he is young, he has adapted to an older lifestyle, as well as wording. Talking in a rather older manner, as well as being straightforward. Talking slowly, though understandably. He is a friendly person to be around, a genuine man at will, as well as well-mannered.

(It is easier to act it out, rather than explain)

Describe your character’s appearance:

Luca ‘Rosalie’ Milanesi would be an Italian male currently standing at 6’3”. Luca would have a deep monotone, soothing voice, following with a strong Italian accent. He would be seen in an Italian fashioned suit, along with a White and Gold glasses, rose-gold watch, and a cane. He would be a fairly straight-postured young man, with a rather medium size build weighing in around 168lb. He would have dark gray eyes, along with swayed/combed black hair, along with a tint of gray.

Does your character have any past / current mental and or physical illnesses we should take acknowledgment to?
Luca would have a leg injury due to an event that had happened when he was younger. It would be deemed unrecoverable, and it would be an issue lasting until the day he passes. Due to this, he is accompanied by a cane by his side at all times. He used to have a constant issue which resulted in him feeling light-headed, though that is no longer the issue, as it had passed, and been resolved. Other than that he is a healthy and well-put person.

━━━━━━━━━━

Luca 'Rosalie' Milanesi was born on May 24th, 1984 in Turin, Italy at the hospital of Oratorio g Bosco. Luca was raised in an Italian household which meant at a young age he had adapted to many situations. His father being strict, and his mother being a well-managed woman herself, the parents had worked together in order to teach their son to be an open and forgiving child. Their goal was to raise a son in which he was well-mannered and accepted most things, developed an understanding. Lucas' mother Carmela 'Rosalie' Bianchi, and his father Rocco 'Supremo' Milanesi, had Luca at just the age of 17. Luca grew up surrounded by his enemies, though in doing so he had developed an understanding of one's feelings. He rather found enjoyment in understanding why he had more enemies rather than friends, though a few stuck out that actually took the time to earn his trust, and truly become a friend and those were the ones he had wished he hadn't lost. At the age of 18, Luca was set out on his own mission, he had wanted to travel to America in order to explore what the world could hold. On March 4th, 2002 He had officially traveled to America. In America, he had surprisingly learned French, which is officially his second language, though during America he had also taken the time to learn English which one could say is his 3rd language. Luca would be fluent in both languages by the time he had returned to his home city of Turin. Throughout his teenage years, he had learned a lot, from having his first child when he was 17 though unfortunately, an incident has happened which caused his newborn to sadly pass away, with this bad timing, Luca and his parents were on their way to the funeral in which sadly, their car was hit, causing a rambunctious accident. That night Luca was rushed to the hospital and this was the first incident that would be "Lifely", Luca had forever been disabled, his left leg would be of no use, though eventually, he had been able to regain movement, though forever using a cane. His parents were eventually deemed "Brain-Dead" after being sent off to the hospital along with him, and because of this they eventually passed away on May 9th, 2001. Within a few years after this incident, he had decided to make the choice to leave everything behind and make the trip with his brother to where he now resides. Karakura, Japan.

(The backstory makes sense, though it is harder to understand at first.)
━━━━━━━━━━

Section One: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:
Luca ‘Rosalie’ Milanesi

Characters Title (e.g, Mr. Mrs. Miss):
Mr/Dr

Characters Given Name(s):
Luca, Mr. Milanesi

Characters Preferred Name:
Luca or Mr. Milanesi
No preference, any given nickname.

Characters Age: