Surname: Xian
Preferred Name: Mika
Aliases: Myth
Height: 5’8
Weight: 137lbs​

p̷h̷y̷s̷i̷q̷u̷e̷

Skin Color: slightly tanned.
Eye Color: Emerald Green
Hair Style: The Mikas would have raven black hair that was permanently straightened down.
Hair Color: Their hair would be a natural Raven black.
Fashion: Both Mikas would almost always be dressed identical to one another as they pride themselves in being completely identical.
Abnormalities: N/A

✞☠︎Formality's☠︎✞
Date of Birth: November 19, 2003
Sign: Scorpio
Place of Birth: Seol, Korea
Nationality: Korean
Race: Korean
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
Religious Beliefs: satanist
Political Beliefs: N/A

|I{•------» General Appearance «------•}I|

In-depth:
Standing in front of you at an average height of five foot eight would be a Green-eyed female, with long raven black hair. The girls slightly hunched-over stance gave her a sort of carefree ambiance to her appearance. If you pan up to the girl's face, you’d see she had nearly perfect skin, other than a bright red scar that spanned across her nose and onto her cheeks. Her dark green eyes held a seemingly unamused look as she held a stone-cold poker face almost constantly. Depending on what the girl was wearing you’d be able to see a small tattoo on her left shoulder of a serpent the letters SOC being burned into her skin just below. Peering down at her right hand you'd see she had a carving of skull on her hand.

Personality:
The Mika's though typically completely identical would-be characters that played off of one another. Being seen together their personalities would seemingly change to fit the aesthetic the other one put off. though when separate their personalities really stood out and you could begin to tell the similarities between the two. In short when they are together, they are playing as the characters they see themselves as but when separate they tend to be themselves.

Mikaela is a mischievous troublemaker and tends to surround herself with drama she otherwise has no business tending to, she is what you may consider a conductor on the 'toxic gossip train'. She cannot keep a secret to save her life and when amused her teasing smile and mischievous glances clearly gave her away and tended to be the reason, they continuously got caught twin swapping.

Mikazuki is a nonchalant emotionless girl who tends to not care about most things going on Infront of her. Unlike Mikaela she is very laid back and considers herself an outsider when it comes to specific conversations or interactions. Due to her very inflective personality type she is very susceptible to falling in line or mimicking other personalities in order to please the people around her. She has considered and labeled herself a follower and not a leader due to her personal relationship and inflective relationship with Mikaela.

◦•●◉✿ Backstory ✿◉●•◦

(I got lazy, so W.I.P)​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread