xerveion_19
xerveion_19
Wix Logo Maker - Google Chrome 26-07-2021 19_17_49.png

IGN:
xerveion_19

Discord:
xerveion_19#8530

Describe your activity on the server:

I'm usually active from 1:10 pm to whenever my network works and with breaks in between. Mostly like 4-5 hours a day but if there is any event, I can be online till late night. Nowadays i'm not that active on the server because there is nothing much to do, but I can always come online if my friends are online and if I can rp.

Previous applications:

(Denied) https://schoolrp.net/threads/general-information.39061/
(Accepted) https://schoolrp.net/threads/grade-problem.39283/
(Denied) https://schoolrp.net/threads/glitched-bicycle.39445/
(Accepted) https://schoolrp.net/threads/entity-cleared-bicycle-2.39503/
(Denied) https://schoolrp.net/threads/german-language-request.40232/
(Accepted) https://schoolrp.net/threads/german-language-2.40258/
(Accepted) https://schoolrp.net/threads/entity-cleared.41035/
(Not reviewed) https://schoolrp.net/threads/reporter-xerveions-application.41173/
(This application was for my other character) ^

Previous warns/kicks/bans:
No

Shop wanted:
Unowned shop #3

Why do you want to own a shop?:

I have came up with an amazing idea of combining 3 awesome things to one cafe! I have named the shop "Dokusha kafe" in which "Dokusha" means reader and "kafe" means cafe. I decided to own a shop as soon as this idea came to my mind! I searched a lot for the name though...

You should have got an idea of the shop by its name, I am planning to make a reader's cafe! Where you can enjoy books and a drink or snack together. But there is 1 more attraction, the food will contain bento boxes and coffee's and drinks with CUTE ANIME CHARACTERS on it!

I came up with this idea by an television advertisement of a reader's cafe in my locality. And I added up the idea of anime character food. I thought that this idea would be fun because it contains great roleplaying skills for the chefs and I also thought that school rp players would love this idea, plus my second character's (Ichika Takahashi) roleplay will continue as per the conditions in her life. Also I have been playing on srp for almost an year or more than that and I found this server amazing. That is why i want to experience as many roles as I can.

I found really cool food items for the cafe which made me even more confident about my idea! You will surely love it but i doubt if customs can be made for those food items, if not it's all good as I can convert the idea to a simple reader's cafe with some anime related events!

And the reason i want shop #3 is that it seems cool and spacious to me, perfect for my idea! It will be the best area and according to the exterior and interiors there will be no other shop cooler than this one.

What do you plan to do with the shop?:

MAIN OBJECTIVE

Dokusha kafe's main objective is to provide our costumers a calm and peaceful environment to read their favorite books and enjoy bento boxes and drinks with cute anime characters on it.You can read the book you are interested in, among those books which are available with us for free. But we need to follow a simple rule so that, we can make sure that the srp players don't steal the books by fail rping. (Books will be made by writing in book and quill from google).

The rule is that if you want a book, you have to first pay a specific amount for it (the amount for every book will be same) and whenever you return the book you can get your money back, this will ensure that no one fail rps and if they take the book with them they are basically purchasing it.

There is one more thing that I thought of, the normal karakura citizens (anybody) can sell the books written by them to us, If we found the book worth purchasing we can tell a price in which we can purchase it.

EVENT IDEAS

Idea 1
Photo with anime characters!

I have planned to hire event employees, their role is specially for events. They will dress up as different anime characters and costumers can take pictures with them for free! The employees will act like their picked anime character and everybody can have fun! This will be attraction for both, anime lovers and children. Especially for anime lovers, this place and this event will be like a dream came true. In this event they will be allowed to take pictures for free in photo booth (mentioned below in detail) unless usual days.

Idea 2
(Any specific topic) Book special

There will be a specific topic book special day every week (OOCly) where there will be books on the topic of the week, for example --> Heart warming topic (Book can be- The happy prince) , comedy, adventure, science etc.

There will be a sign in the shop about the topic and the attires of the staff can be changed accordingly. If it is possible to decorate the shop for any shop event, it will be amazing! Costumers will get the whole feel of the topic chosen. We can allow the players on the discord server of the shop to vote for a specific topic.

Idea 3
Act as your favorite character from books!

The costumers will be given a chance to imitate as their favorite book character by speaking the character's dialogues and imitating like them. For example if i act as the prince's statue from the story the happy prince - /me would be hardly able to speak. "Swallow swallow little swallow, will you help me please?" /me would say with tears in her eyes.

I will surely plan for more events in future! Maybe will ask for people's suggestions. In the cafe's discord.

FOOD ITEMS

pikachu-pokemon.jpeg
PIKACHU CHICKEN BURGER

A chicken burger with fresh veggies. This chicken burger has a cute pikachu face on it with nachos as pikachu's ears. It is served with nachos and sauce which makes it a perfect meal! It needs great skills to be prepared (DetailRP skills). A meal with deliciousness and cuteness.

252436_4_800.jpeg
PIKACHU COLD COFFEE

A strong cold coffee, finely decorated. This cold coffee is made with very detailed layers of peanuts, ice, coffee, syrup and again ice and topped with cream and pikachu decor. This cold coffee will refresh your mind and your heart with its cuteness! If you are a social media influencer, this is for you! Post a picture of you chillin' with the sip of this coffee on onrain!

images (2).jpg
MINIONS BENTO BOX

WOOO! a bento box with adorable minions! This box contains almost everything, art, cuteness, freshness, deliciousness. Face of the minions is made with care and needs some skilled chef experience! The cuteness of the minions will stop you from eating them, but on the other hand you won't be able to resist yourself from eating this because of the scent of the delicious and fresh ingredients.

unnamed.jpg
FRESH BENTO BOX

You may be wondering that why its named 'Fresh Bento Box'? Well there are two reasons, first is ofcourse because of the freah veggies and ingredients and second is that this bento box expresses the freshness you get after a nice sleep. Look how cute this creature made out of rice and sea weed looks while taking a nice nap! (guess the name :) ). Loaded with freshness this bento box contains fresh vegetables, eggs, sausages and many other things!

images (3).jpg
ANIME HOT COFFEE

Coming to the main attraction of this cafe! HOT COFFEE WITH ANIME CHARACTERS ON IT! This one needs the most skills than any other of the above mentioned dishes. A nice hot coffee with anime characters like this one will be made using chocolate power and other coffee topping powders! It has a unique way of preparation.

For example:- I was planning a coffee named 'The strongest Coffee' with saitama from one punch man on it!

Settlements, Welcoming and management

On the gateway, to the entrance of the shop, there will be one or two event staff members standing in both sides and there will be pictures of our most famous food items and anime characters on the wall. Event staff will open and close the gates for customers and keep in mind that the number of customers enter according to the seats in the cafe, and there will be seats in the entrance for the customers, if the cafe is full and there are no seats available, they can have a seat and wait there!

Inside the cafe, there will be seats and book shelfs according to the designs mentioned below and a photo booth to the right side of the shop. Customers can take pictures with them, but if they wanna take a cool pic with the event staff they need to pay 100 yen per picture. If they want a nice picture with shaders shot by the event staff they need to pay an extra of 50 yen. Charges will be changed accordingly.

To maintain stocks and record of things sold, I will ask the employees to make an record of all the things they sold and dm me or the managers. I will record the quantity of the items myself to make sure no one has stolen anything.

The storage and staff lounge will be at the bottom left corner, the stocks and extra books will be stored there. And the rest of the books will be in the chest at the book managing counter. There will be a photo copy machine too placed there for the books and menues.

How will your shop be unique?:

My idea is unique because of books and anime, and the tagline of my shop is the same! The employees I would keep will be a bit different from others, like event employees and book managing staff.

Event employees will be as i mentioned above, they are meant to be specificly for events, and I guess i will keep the anime characters dress up in my cafe permanent. And books managing staff is important because the cafe is basically made for book lovers. They will keep the record of every book issued and will make sure that players pay for the books before issuing it and they will pay back the money to players after they return the book. It's a really unique idea and i wish everybody will like it!

Some of the events that i'm planning are truly unique! But i will make sure that the events I mentioned in this applications are conducted at the first place. I am sure that citizens of karakura will enjoy all the events as they are different and unique especially because of their favorite anime characters in the cafe! And of course the most unique will be the applications for book managers and event managers. The questions asked will be way different from other shops. I will make the form accordingly and they will be asked questions about their job (I will mention about their jobs in shop discord) and they have to describe their job in their own words, to make sure they understood the job they are applying for properly.

There will be a counter for books and book managers will make sure that every customers is lined up for their chance and the posters of our latest books and best books. Book managers will keep a record of books not returned and will make sure that the customer pays before they borrow a book and book managers pay them their money back after they receive the book back. The most popular books will not be free of cost they need to be purchased for reading. The book counter will be decorated nicely with hanging lamps and shelves. There will be two rows and counters to line up. The book managers will hand over a book list for the customers to choose in the first counter. The book names in the list will be sorted nicely with heading as the genre of the stories. The books which are popular ad are not free will be mentioned seperatley. The costumers can choose the books they need and will then go in the second counter and ask the employee for the books he/she needs.

Unique Interiors

I am planning to have a green and brown environmental theme with books area, where there will be books managing staff helping the costumers, this image is something like i'm planning for. I am planning to make this place a good environmet for highschoolers to study and i am also planning to make a small area for no disturbance for the same and photography area will be different.

the-reader-s-cafe.jpg

I found this design kind of classic and nice. I liked the table design too! Unfortunately i am unable to decide the exteriors but I am sure that I will come up with a great idea! The tables will be light brown as shown and the chairs can be green in the area for studying and colorful in the normal reader cafe area. Book counter will be at the cyan area shown in the picture below.

the-reader-s-cafe (1).jpg

UNIFORMS

Managers

There will be no necessity for managers to wear this coat, but i will prefer to wear it as it will highlight them as a manager. The uniforms will be updated accordingly.

Shop Application_xerveion_19 _ SchoolRP - Google Chrome 12-08-2021 22_19_39.png

Event attire

I made many of them both for males and females and also some of anime animals too. This is of naruto kid.

Minecraft Skin Editor - Google Chrome 12-08-2021 19_43_22.png

How many employees are you planning to have?:

Managers - 2

Managers are to look after the shop in my absence, they need to make sure that every employee is working efficiently and that no employee lies about paying the money received.

They will get the 20% of total profit per shift if they are present.
Dress code:- black coat and trousers (but not compulsory as I want my cafe's theme to be colourful and fancy!

Event employees- 6

Event staff is specially made for events. Their will be a specific topic book day every week (OOCly). They will dress up as the character mentioned in book. (If they cannot make a skin like any of those characters then they can dress up as any anime character). And will allow customers to click pictures with them. They will be conducting every event planned and on normal shifts they will just dress up as an anime character and roam around the cafe, imitating like them.

Salary:- 20%of total profit per shift.

Book managing staff - 6

Book manager's role is the most important in this cafe. They make sure that every costumer pays before borrowing the book, and pay the costumers back their money whenever they return the book borrowed. If someone is willing to sell a book, they will ask the managers or the owner, if the book is worth buying. They keep a record of every book borrowed and returned.

SALARY:- 20% of total profit made per shift.

All the slots for employees and managers are empty.

NOTE: - EVENT STAFF WILL PLAY THE ROLE OF WAITER/WAITRESS AS WELL.
The dress code will be fancy! Any fancy or anime dress.

Does your character have any college degrees? If so, list it:
no

Few questions I had:

If I get accepted, can the customs for the food be made?

Last edited:

RAYHM

Level 193
RAYHM
RAYHM
Rich+
ACCEPTED
  • Very good application! You will be the new owner of Shop #3
  • Send me a message on the forums or Discord to get things started - MikeShotZ#0960

Users who are viewing this thread