Omega

Rini’s SRP Shop Application

│金継ぎ│ Kintsugi

Karakura’s Fashion Central

Shop Logo:

IGN:
ItRini (formerly softgoths)

Previous applications:
Shrine Maiden (app on discord I was accepted)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/bugtoots-language-application.25118/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/pokepuffs-i-event-team-application.24768/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/student-council-application-revised-resubmit.24697/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-language-application.22319/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/german-language-application-reapply.21833/

https://schoolrp.net/threads/korean-language-application.21745/

Previous warns/kicks/bans:
N/A; I try to be a very good noodle.

Shop wanted:
I would like to open up a shop that is incredibly Lolita-themed- from feminine accessories such as hair, jewelry, bags, and much more that does not just make it appealing to feminine taste but to anyone with a bit of class, yes we will also have male items! I am perfectly fine setting up my shop wherever possible, even if it means waiting. The store itself would be geared more towards an accessory and item shop rather than a gift shop or convenience store. The store would be more of its own fashion industry of Karakura, carrying items such as hair accessories, earrings, bracelets, watches and many other things in that genre. The current planned name is Kintsugi- it is the Japanese word for the practice of mending broken pottery with gold or silver to fill the cracks. I chose the name, as it argues that something with flaws makes it more beautiful, which is incredibly empowering to anyone, especially coming from a shop that focuses on accessories and attire!

Why do you want to own a shop?:
I would like to own a shop because I’m a passionate player of SchoolRP and I’ve been debating getting a shop for a while. I often purchase customs which gives me an advantage because even before I had a shop I was always buying them for my own enjoyment and interests; I’d go as far as to say I have an addiction to buying customs. My own injection of serotonin. I’ve noticed that a lot of the customs that I do buy, however, can be classed similarly- they’re all incredibly feminine or reminiscent of Japanese culture.

Opening a shop is something that I could be very passionate and hardworking in doing, and I already have a wonderfully supportive group willing to help me in this endeavor. After being on SchoolRP for enough time to know everything about the server, I believe myself to be ready to take on the responsibility of owning a shop, and I promise if I am granted this opportunity I will not let you down. I put a lot of money into the server when it comes to getting customs and I’d love to see the server gain wonderful items I will create for this shop once/if accepted. As cheesy as it sounds, I love seeing people get excited when they find a cute new custom added and my shop will be nothing but that!

What do you plan to do with the shop?:
1: STOCK
This server thrives on customs items and pre-made items like cell phones to be able to roleplay and do many other things with. I’ve carefully deliberated on my customs along with gaining opinions from a diverse group to see what fits the Lolita to femme kawaii theme while also remaining appealable to the server and most customers. Below is a list of customs (the first that I will be getting) that will be purchased by myself and stocked in the shop if this application is to be accepted. Please also glance below for a full shop item list!
  1. Bunny ears attached with a bow
  2. Crystal claw cane
  3. Long ribboned hair bow (colour decidable)
  4. Pink and gold moons bracelet
  5. Gold and white pearl earrings
  6. Baby blue heart purse
  7. Gold watch with attached pink ribbon
  8. Black and gold dragon umbrella
If, for any reason any of these customs pose an issue or are disagreed with for this style of store, I am very happy with changing them. This is also not going to be all the customs that the store will be focused on, and doesn’t include other customs I already own that will fit into the shop theme! I tried to pick a diverse starting list to ensure that we’ll be able to please a diverse audience when we first open.

2: STORE THEME
The store’s theme, design, and interior is something that I am set on. When you think of Lolitas you think of gorgeous feminine themes as well as light, pastel colours. I’m trying to aim for a girly shop since fashion is very popular in Japan; the store will focus around accessory items and occasionally Japanese pop culture toys, and the interior will be very neatly set up with product displays with pretty accents everywhere and soft themes with hints of gold and silver to reflect on the name of the store. I also have a logo

3: EVENTS
Events are a big part of the server and help keep the people entertained on a boring SRP day. The way my shop is structured and going to be run, fashion shows of the new and latest custom models for Kintsugi will call for the town's eyes and attention. This also helps give tailors around Karakura to collaborate with the store to help create outfits for these fashion shows the store can hold. An example of this would be the store opening, having paid and requested tailors to help create outfits to help match our wonderful items we have had made by the amazing RPH model team. Once the shop would open, Models would display the items we have in stock (in this case, normally it would before it went on sale) this gives the players a chance to see how the item looks on the characters and gives local models a chance to be a part of something SRP event related.
I think having a fashion shop that holds bi-weekly to monthly fashion shows can bring a lot to the server and add just a little something to spice up the average day.

How will your shop be unique?:
I wanna start with the fact that's been stated a few times earlier and that's my custom addiction. My shop would have plenty of items other shops don't sell such as the few listed below. I started to collect said customs the moment I saw I could possibly own a shop in the future. Plus, it's fun to see artists create and see something you could use for roleplay reasons.

This shop will be a unique addition to the server for mainly its theme and what I plan for it to be. This store is a fashion shop meaning we carry things of female fashion and even some male items as well we have planned for along the way. This isn’t your normal shop of selling random goods and items. My shop will specialize in fashion items such as purses, bags, accessories, jewelry and cute trinkets that fit into Japanese pop culture. As stated many times if my app gets accepted, I'm willing to immediately put down the money I have to to achieve if not all of the items planned but at least ⅔ of it. I have not seen a store in Karakura that is based around a fashion section aside from the makeup/cosmetics shop. Kintsugi will specialize in bringing Karakura the cute and pretty and the dark and elegant items to the server!

How many employees are you planning to have?:

Shop Owner [1/1]:
The role I would obviously be given- the shop owner would be in charge of opening, stock, and managing the store itself.

ItRini
(This is my main account; a HS student on the track team. if accepted I will leave the track team for Shop Owner)

Shop Manager [1/1]:
The manager would be in charge of an opening in the case where the owner would have to leave abruptly or be unable to make it. They’d also help manage everything with the owner and keep track of employees.

oSinner

Cashiers [3/4]:
Cashiers would be vital to the store as everything in the store is transactional through them. I do not, however, see the need to have too many cashiers as the shop manager and owner will also be working behind the counter, so as of right now the cap is 4, with at least 2 cashiers per opening. If availability becomes an issue, I will be able to hire more- however, I do not want to be overstaffed.

slpf
VibingMemories
aasphyxiation

Security? [1/3]:
Security is not always a necessity in retail stores as shoplifting isn’t really a thing ICly. However, in the case of someone causing a disruption in the store, or participating in illegal activity, having at least one person on security per opening would be ideal.

Prosthettics

------
!! Additional Information !!
As soon as I see that this shop application is accepted, I am immediately prepared to pay for $100 worth of customs, at least upon acceptance and another $60 shortly after. I might be able to pay all at once but depends on finances but $100 for sure! Do not see this as a threat, but as an offer.

Shop’s Customs (already owned/made):
  • Moomin Plushie
  • My Melody Backpack
  • Princess Peach Tiara

(I do have about 3-4 more customs I did sell to other stores. But if I'm allowed to sell them as well I will. If not, no hard feelings! I will live with my actions!)

List Of Items & Customs

Pictures of Customs to be Bought

Discord: https://discord.gg/TaMC8sa - feel free to stop and chat!

For any other questions feel free to DM me @ rini♡#0001

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread