mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

。☾。Chiako Nishikawa Bio。☽。

(This information is NOT to be taken ICly)

。☆。・: 西河 風秋 。・:。☆。

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Chiako Nishikawa ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

。・:*:・゚ ` `A woman who wears a thousand faces, all to hide her own` ` 。・:*:・゚

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,*:・゚★,
༅。.。༅༅。.。༅༅。.。༅༅。.。༅༅。.。༅༅。.。༅༅。.。༅༅。.。༅༅。.。༅༅。.。༅༅。.。༅༅。.。༅༅。.。༅༅。.。༅༅。.。༅༅。.。༅༅。.。༅༅。.。༅༅。.。༅༅。.。༅༅。.。༅༅。.。༅༅。.。༅༅。.。༅༅。.。༅༅。.。༅༅。.。

。☆。・: General Information :・。☆。

“I’m Chiako, it’s nice to meet you!”

Firstname・Chiako [風秋]
Derived from Japanese origin, the moniker associates itself with the word ‘wisdom’
(Enunciation: Chi-a-koh)
Family name・Nishikawa [西河]

Though the nickname ‘Chi’ is available to those close to her, Nishikawa prefers to be referred to as ‘Chiako.’
༅。.。༅༅。.。༅༅。.。༅༅。.。༅༅。.。༅༅。.。༅༅。.。༅༅。.。༅༅。.。༅༅。.。༅༅。.。༅༅。.。༅༅。.。༅༅。.。༅༅。.。༅༅。.。༅༅。.。༅༅。.。༅༅。.。༅༅。.。༅༅。.。༅༅。.。༅༅。.。༅༅。.。༅༅。.。༅༅。.。༅༅。.。

Age・She is 18 years of age.
Sexual Orientation・Heterosexual.
Gender・ Chiako belongs to the female gender.
Nationality and Race・Chiako is of Japanese descent.

。☆。・: Looks :・。☆。

He looked at me and suddenly, flowers grew from my chest.

。 ・: Physique :・。
Nishikawa’s figure embodies somewhat of a pear-shaped sculpt, where her hips and thighs are subtly wider in comparison to her upper body. Her height, 5’8”, accentuates the woman’s overall presence as she moves with an innate confidence. Weighing in at 130 lbs, Chiako fosters an appearance both healthy and fit. Her musculature is toned, with well- defined legs and a sculpted core, a pure result of her dedication to physical fitness.

。 ・: Appearance :・。
An adolescent with alluring monterey brown eyes, akin to pools of warm honey, she fosters a gaze that can both mesmerize and unnerve. Crowning her head is a cascade of gold that fall like soft waves of silk, ultimately framing the woman’s face like a shimmering halo.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
。☆。・: Strengths and Weaknesses :・。☆。

“How would one act without knowledge of the heart?”

。 ・: Personality :・。

Chiako Nishikawa is known to don an effortlessly riveting persona, exhibiting an air of warmth and approachability, her initial interactions are defined by a genuine desire to make others feel at ease. She tries to project herself as a kind individual, however, her behavior is rather inconsistent. As Chiako begins to draw a connection with those she meets, a chameleon-like tendency comes into play; she begins to mimic the desired traits and behaviors of others. She’s perceptive, very, perceptive. Which in turn leads to the woman skillfully incorporating certain qualities (ones that she takes a liking to) into her persona.

☆⌒*.Chiako is an individual driven by self-interest, the state of consistent and incessant boredom is natural to her. She will mask her apathy with concern; ultimately holding a heavy disinterest towards people’s lives, struggles, or achievements. The emotions and well-being of those around her hold little significance, and she simply can't find the desire to try and empathize or even comprehend an individual’s experiences. The majority of the time, Chiako's interactions with others are often marked by a calculated detachment. She may engage in social niceties and superficial pleasantries, but it is all merely for show For Chiako, the absence of emotional connection with others can be somewhat rewarding. She isn’t at all bound to the responsibilities and expectations that come with sincerity.

But. . There is one issue, a typical one: bonded relationships and genuine friends. With of them, Chiako can shed her shallow appearance. She becomes caring, attentive, and genuinely invested in their well-being. She strives to be protective and supportive, going to great lengths to ensure their happiness and safety. Despite her limited emotional capacity, she looks to understand and cater to their needs, offering some semblance of genuine empathy. These precious relationships provide her with a glimpse of what it means to care, to love, and to be truly present for someone else with no strings attached. To her, these people are an extension of herself. That being said, they are to be treated with proper care as she will go the extra mile for them.

Quirksミ✭

Chiako is Trilingual, she can speak Spanish, Korean, and Japanese. ☆⌒*.

Notable featuresミ✭

Eyes have a language of their own.

-j.b.

Dead Eyes ・As Chiako likes to put: “I can pretend to be many things, but my eyes, they sometimes give away everything.” ☆⌒*.

(Note: Dead Eyes do not apply in regards to bonded-relationships.)

。 ・: Disabilities :・。

Lacuna

(n.) a blank space, a missing part.

Antisocial Personality Disorder (ASPD)ミ✭

ASPD stands for Antisocial Personality Disorder. It is a mental health condition characterized by persistent patterns of disregard for and violation of the rights of others. Individuals with ASPD typically exhibit behaviours such as deceitfulness, impulsivity, aggression, lack of remorse, and a disregard for societal norms and rules.

Sociopathyミ✭

` ` I'm not a psychopath, there's a difference.` `

80% High-Functioning - 20% Low-Functioning⌒*・゚✲

☆⌒*.The term "high-functioning sociopath" is not an officially recognized clinical diagnosis. It is often used informally to describe individuals who exhibit sociopathic traits or behaviors but are able to maintain a level of functionality in their personal and professional lives. The opposite applies to low-functioning.

・゚✧*・゚* ・:*:・˙・゚✧*・゚*

When someone is referred to as a high-functioning sociopath, it generally suggests that they possess the traits of sociopathy while maintaining the ability to function relatively well in society. They may be intelligent, charming, and able to navigate social interactions effectively. This can make it more challenging for others to recognize their sociopathic tendencies, as they may be skilled at concealing their true nature.

A sociopath who doesn't try to be straight-up harmful may have traits like:

★ Superficial charm,
☆⌒*. A lack of empathy,
★ Impulsivity,
☆⌒*. And self-interest.

` `
I don't have problems with drugs, I don't commit crimes, I don't take immense pleasure in hurting people, and I don't typically have relationship problems. I do have a complete lack of empathy. But I consider that an advantage, most of the time. Do I know the difference between right and wrong, and do I want to be good? Sure... An orderly world is a more comfortable world for me to live in. So do I avoid breaking the law because it's 'right'? No, I avoid breaking the law because it makes sense...Plus, orange is not my colour.` `

☆⌒*. In Chiako’s case, she is self-aware of her circumstances and as a result, will not actively seek to cause harm to others, but her actions can still have negative consequences due to her disregard for others' feelings and rights. It is to be noted that Chiako is not void of any emotional experience at all, she is not a psychopath. That being said, genuine emotions can stir, however, they are very muted and quick to vanish. With a lack of empathy for others, comes a lack of empathy for the self. She can not empathize with her future or past self. If something embarrassing were to occur, it would only affect her for a limited amount of time before becoming nothing but a memory with no feelings attached.

☆⌒*. In terms of sociopathy, a bond refers to an emotional connection that a sociopath forms with another person they feel they can truly trust. While a sociopath may establish a bond with a specific individual who has broken through their emotional barriers, it does not fundamentally change their sociopathic traits or lack of empathy towards others. The bond may involve experiencing emotions and empathy to a greater degree, but it is unique to the specific person or a few individuals and does not extend to their overall ability to form healthy emotional connections or exhibit genuine empathy in general. In Chiako’s case, her bonds grant her a complete sense of normalcy.

☆⌒*. Chiako is capable of maintaining relationships, as previously stated her friends are seen as an extension of herself. In her eyes, there are genuine friends and superficial friends. Genuine friends will virtually receive better treatment whilst superficial friends can be easily discarded.

(Note: This condition is NOT to be romanticized)

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:

Skillsミ✭

Nobody smart plays fair.

People can easily forget that others are also human beings.

:*:・゚ Adaptability :*:・゚
☻☻☻☻ ☹

:*:・゚ Perception :*:・゚
☻☻☻☻ ☻

:*:・゚ Technical Thinking : *:・゚
☻☻☻ ☹ ☹

:*:・゚ Charisma :*:・゚
☻☻☻ ☻ ☹

:*:・゚ Constitution :*:・゚
☻☻☻☻☻

:*:・゚ Agility :*:・゚
☻☻☻☻ ☹

:*:・゚ Logic :*:・゚
☻☻☻☻☻

:*:・゚ Responsibility :*:・
☹ ☹ ☹ ☹ ☹

Prioritiesミ✭

“How dangerous-”
She thought,
“-To finally have something worth losing.”

:*:・゚ Concealment :*:・゚
☻☻☻☻ ☹

:*:・゚ Others :*:・゚
☹ ☹ ☹ ☹ ☹

:*:・゚ Friendship :*:・゚
☻☻☻ ☻ ☹

:*:・゚ Self-Preservation :*:・゚
☻☻☻☹ ☹

:*:・゚ ̶L̶o̶v̶e̶ Bonds :*:・゚
☻☻☻☻☻

:*:・゚ Family :*:・゚
☻☻ ☹ ☹ ☹

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:

Relationshipsミ✭

“Truth is, I didn’t expect to get this attached to you.”

Daisuke Nishikawa [Father] [???]

“Who are you again?” ☆

Chiharu Nishikawa [Bio-Mother] [Blood] [???]
“We would've been just fine, but then you had to go on and mess it up with your mental health excuses.”

Kaede Gallardo [Half-Sister] [Blood] [Alive]
“I honestly didn’t know you even existed until we had that blood test done just for fun, it’s nice to know that I have an actual sister.” ☆

Nathan Tattachi [Brother] [Deceased]
“You were a good brother to me, thank you.”

Natalia Tattachi [Sister] [???]
“Natalia, like Nathan, you were a good sister. You and Nathan were the first ones to welcome me into this family, I'd say I'd still have that teddy bear with me. . But I might of sold it for some cash. . .” ☆

Niyoko Tattachi [Sister] [Alive]
“I like you, talking with you is actually very nice. I know we aren’t really close but I’ll do my best to say hi every time I walk past you.”

Courtney Tattachi [Sister] [Alive]
“You’re like a replacement Sora but better, no shade to Sora. Of course she was pretty present during her time in Karakura which was fun. But you’re very cute.”

Sora Tattachi [Sister] [???]

“I was involved with driving you out of town. But if you ever want to reconnect you have my number.”

Marco Rordriguez [Friend] [Deceased]

“You were fun to hang around with until you were blinded, rest easy.” ☆

Vinciago Endo [Acquaintance] [Alive]
“No idea where you went, but you were like an older brother.”

Hye-Jin Endo [Auntie] [Alive]
“I may not be blood, but I appreciate how welcoming you are towards me.” ☆

Keisuke Endo [Friend] [Alive]
“I want my stuff back.”

Nara Endo [Acquaintance] [Alive]
“I have heard a LOT of things about you, is it true that you cheated on your significant other?” ☆

Noriko Endo [Genuine/Best-Friend] [Bond] [Alive]
“You’re really a part of the few people who I can be vulnerable with, I don’t need to meet some expectations and you genuinely understand me and how I work. Even if I unintentionally hurt you, you know that I didn’t mean to. I don’t have to ‘walk on eggshells’ with you. P.S., I know I barge in at the wrong times, but I’m just doing that to be annoying.” ☆

Norio Hino [Friend] [Alive]
“There was one time I was tempted to feed you Marco’s ashes, obviously I talked myself out of it because I know you’ll end up marrying Noriko. Plus, you’re good to her.”

Yuta A.M Inunoe [Genuine-Friend] [Alive]
“I appreciate you for standing up and being there to defend me when times call for it. You confuse me a bit sometimes...But in a good way. It makes me like you. . A lot.” ☆

Yasu ??? [Friend] [Alive]
“You are such a ball of sunshine, though what happened to your leg? P.S Your last name is way too long for me to stress over. ” ☆

Kaiyo Kaldwin [Ex-Boyfriend] [Bond] [Alive]
“You, Kaiyo, are a very dangerous person to me. .”

Komatsuna Minaki [Acquaintance] [Alive]
“You’re Kai’s best friend so I will respect you just as he does, but in turn, you are also his ex. That being said, I’m very…VERY… Aware of you.” ☆

Thomas Wendigo [Acquaintance] [Alive]
“You throw entertaining parties, should throw some more.”

Zuko Portgas [Ex-Boyfriend] [Deceased]
“It was nice until you blew up.” ☆

Enjou Koraru [Ex-Fling] [???]
“You confused me the majority of the time, not a 10/10 experience.”

Seo-Jun Cha [Friend] [???]
“You are very amusing to watch, especially when drunk.” ☆

Marcia Drakos [Acquaintance] [Alive]
“I remember spilling Marco’s ashes over you, it didn’t cover you completely as I had hoped, but it was still very fun to watch; especially with how you handled it. Which I applaud you by the way.”

(Disclaimer: Quotes are taken from literature)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread