KashootMyself

Level 3
H03m1
H03m1
Notable
[OOC Section]

IGN (In Game Name): 0Kashoot_Myself0

Previous bans: None.

Describe your activity on the server: Ive recently been pretty active within the server, being online for around 3-4 hours a day. I basically just run around and do close to nothing on the server at the moment though I talk to friends whenever they appear online which isn't very often, So in my search to find something to look forward to online I came across this Thread and decided to try and join! I believe i'm a decent writer though I wish to improve on my skills through my character becoming a Journalist.

Do you have Discord?
Yes, this is my discord ᴷᵃˢʰᵒᵒᵗᴹʸˢᵉˡᶠ#2546

Do you have a microphone?
Yes I do have a microphone, and it works perfectly.

List your current and past applications:
Language Application: Accepted
Sign Language Application: Accepted
Custom Script Application: Accepted
College Application: Denied, due to it being very short and too real.
Language Application: Accepted
Student Council Application: Unseen

I did change my account due to the fact I wanted to change my Username to my current IGN, to which I could not do on my old account. One of the language applications was re-done twice and once for sign language.

What is your motivation for applying?:
My motivation in applying to become a journalist within SRP is to improve on my writing skills as well as to get out there. I tend to normally never talk to people within the server as well as the real world and I personally think if I try to talk to people more often and get out there more online I will have a better time in trying to get out there in the real world. With improving my writing skills I will be able to get accepted more often when applying for things first try, rather then being a pain and trying multiple times to get it right! Im hoping to make many long lasting friends as well as let SRP know what is going on within the server on the forums!

What knowledge do you have of journalist Work?
Normally a journalist would be investigating and collecting information then present this within a newspaper, magazine, through the radio and television or the internet. In this case it would be presented within the forums. They are relied upon for presenting this information in a well-rounded and objective manner. There can be Reporters, Sub-Editors, Photojournalists, The editors, The news editors, and feature writers.

Why are Reporters important to SchoolRP?
Reporters are important to SchoolRP because they update the players on what is going on within the server as well as the RP aspect of it. They are allowing the players to have a more realistic way of looking at new information about what may be going on within Karakura they might have to be aware of or just general news!

[IC Section]

[CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE]

Tell us about your character, how do they look, what makes them unique? What are they like on and off the job? Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?:
Adachi T. Taketa

She has long, straight, dirty blonde hair and piercing dark brown eyes with a sweet yet nonchalant sounding voice, she is normally to be seen smiling and cheerful around others. She wears a pink over the shoulder light weight pink jacket with a black tank top tucked slightly into her crimson coloured skirt and pink slip on shoes. For her accessories she normally wears Silver KPOP earrings and a cheap Shiroi bracelet. She normally regularly attends classes and hands her work in on time to get good enough grades to get into college within Karakura. She hopes to become a successful photographer once she is fully graduated and out of school! When she is around her peers or classmates she tends to stay quiet and keep to herself until she finds the need to speak up towards someone, outside of school or around friends she is very carefree and an enjoyable person to be around. She is not afraid to tell someone off or stand up for herself/friends when needed to.

BACKSTORY:
Adachi T. Taketa

She was born in Ireland with two relatively normal loving parents, not poor but not rich either. Being in Ireland for 10 years of her life she then moved to Japan for the sake of Family, Money and Culture as this was also where her parents were from relatives and cousins lived there though not in the city of Karakura. They then moved to Karakura and she was then taught how to speak Japanese and she even took it upon herself to speak Spanish. At the age of 11 her father then died of a heart attack and her mother was very heartbroken with that very depressed, unlike Adachi which she didn't understand the entire situation very well and thought her father was still alive. She continued to bother her mother about it until she finally had enough when she committed Sucide by jumping off of a business building. Again Adachi not understanding the situation, she moved on very quickly and later on regretted how she neglected the world around her, she was then moved to a temporary home with relatives until she turned 14 when she moved back to Karakura to attend High school.

(Her backstory still needs to be worked on a bit more)

[SECTION 1: Personal Details]

Full Name: Adachi T. Taketa

Grade: 12

Given Name(s): N/A

Preferred Name: Adachi

Native Languages: Gaelic, Japanese

Other Languages: Spanish

Nationality: Irish

Current Location: Karakura, Japan

Phone Number: 860-223-234

Other notes: She has congenital ****gesia meaning she cannot and has not felt Physical pain?

NukaRndz

Level 53
[ACCEPTED]

❏.You will receive all of your roles and permissions. . . eventually.
❏.Read all chats listed under the “REPORTER” category once given the reporter roles in the discord.
❏. Dm me on discord once you have read this message so that I may get you set up and filled in. NukaRndz#0069​

Users who are viewing this thread