Level 3
H03m1
H03m1
Notable
GENERAL INFORMATION

What is your Minecraft username?:

0Kashoot_Myself0

Any previous warns/kicks/bans?:
I have gotten warnings for selling the wrong things in the auction house which I think has only happened twice, this happened months ago from what I remember. Though other than that I have gotten no bans or kicks from the server.

What is your timezone in GMT?:
GMT-7

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord username)?:
Yes I do have discord, it is KashootMyself#2546

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:

Language Application: Accepted
Sign Language Application: Accepted
Custom Script Application: Accepted
College Application: Denied, It was too short and too Real
Language Application: Accepted

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:
I normally am not on the forums that often and do close to nothing on them, though I have tried to apply twice before getting accepted for one of the Language Applications and once before getting accepted for the Sign Language application and this is my second account due to the fact I simply wanted to change my name to which I could not on my old one.

On the server I have been recently quite active and once again do close to nothing on there, I have little people to talk to and little things to do in general on there though my character is apart of 2 Families and is a Photographer on multiple other SRP related discord servers.

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is the student council?:

I believe the student council is a group of academically well put together students/players which plan events and keep other players in check as well as make sure everyone is staying safe and being responsible. They may also help other students/players when it is needed or make sure everyone is making good choices/decisions.

Who or what brought you to applying for the student council? (e.g. a friend, colleague, etc):
I was intrigued by how the student council really works and how well put together the student council actually is, I was not told by anyone I knew about this and I just simply saw the group and started to look into it in hopes there might have been space open for one more person. I have been looking for a group apart of the school to get into for a while and I find this might be a good fit for me.

What does the school council of Karakura do?:
I am not apart of the student council nor do I know anyone apart of it so I don't necessarily know 'what' they do though I have seen them around the campus so I will just be going off of what I've seen, as they normally Monitor classes and keep other students in check. They talk to other students and make sure everyone is following the rules and staying safe as well as they plan events and monitor them to make sure they go well and that everyone has fun! They make sure everyone is making good choices and staying responsible, helping students when it is needed is also a big part of the student council.

How would you describe your work ethic?:
I'd say my work ethic is pretty good or average, I tend to hand in the assignments given on time or at least try to, I can get them done quickly and easily with that they are also done well and checked over to make sure Ive gotten it correct. My motivation is the thing that keeps me going and what makes me hand in the assignments on time as I know it will pay off in the end. When it comes to taking photos of other people I find they are normally happy with the results of which they paid for and they are done in a timely manner, I am easy to work with and capable of working with others efficiently wether I dislike them or not. I do ask questions when I do not understand something and behave well in classes. I would rather get it right the first time then have to redo it multiple times in order to understand.

What interests you the most about the student council?:
I find what interests me most is the event throwing and planning of the student council, as I find there events are well done and put together! I love event planning and i've always wanted to be apart of a group that may do that regularly, yes I do know student council is more about the events but that's what I think most interests me. I also get the chance to meet new people around the school and make new friends among the council as well as outside of it which has also been a big reason as to why i've been wanting to join!

Do you have past experience in roleplaying (if so, summarize your experience)?:
I have been apart of the 'roleplaying' community for many years now though those years have been through Bedrock Minecraft and discord, in February I just bought my first computer and started playing Java Minecraft to which I found SRP and began to play on there, catching on to how the server works quickly. I do normally keep things short and right to the point though I am capable of DetailRP if it were to be needed, I prefer to keep it right to the point as I find the actions need to be very quick. My experience with Roleplaying in general has been more of an escape from reality to me and every time I emirs myself into that world its a whole other atmosphere to which I enjoy!

SCENARIOS

You are on the student council and a member submits an awful idea. What do you do?:
I would straight up tell them that I do not like the idea and tell them what I was thinking then come to a compromise as well as listening to what the other members have to say and go from there on what do to next. There is no need to fight or take over anything and just simply tell them ways to modify and make their idea possibly better!

You submit an idea - everyone hates it. How do you deal with the situation?:
See what they have to say and allow them to modify and make changes to my idea, adding input and in-site on how I see things then allowing them to make it better for everyone. I'd rather share my ideas and allow them to be modified and changed into something much better than what I could think of alone.

There is a split decision on an idea. The councillors begin to debate if the idea should be accepted. As time goes on, the debate turns into an argument! How do you handle the situation?:
Try my best to calm everyone down and think about it rationally, vote on an idea and majority vote wins then modify and adjust it later as things progress and move on. If things were to escalate and nothing was working I would tell the council president in hopes they might be able to settle things down better than I could.

A councillor is stirring up problems and abusing their position on school grounds! What would you do?:
Instantly tell them what they are doing is wrong and they are abusing their position, if nothing changes tell a teacher or the council president to deal with the situation further as I do not have the ability to do anything further. If its an OOC matter I would keep it that way and if it were to be an ICLY matter then I would keep it that way, in hopes it's just ICLY.

The council president says something you completely disagree with, how would you combat this?:
Tell them that I do not agree with their decision and compromise with them in hopes something changes. It's better to put your say in they stay quiet and say nothing at all. I will not try to compromise any further if their decision still stands and deal with the cerium stances, I will not put up a fight with them in hopes things will change when they may not.

There’s a staggering amount of tension/drama between two councillors. It’s beginning to affect their work ethic; how would you try to help?:
I would talk to both of the councillors individually to see what exactly is going on then try my best to bring them together and talk about there problems openly to each other rather then possibly hiding things one may not know. If nothing happens I may bring the council president in and ask them to help in the situation as they may know more and help more with the authority they have.

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS

Character Name: Kamei T. Taketa
Character Gender: Female.
Character Age: 18
Character phone-number: 860-223-234
Brief summary of how they act- your character’s personality:
Kamei is a sarcastic and overall chill person normally happy and cheerful around her peers, she tends to keep to herself and maintain a low profile among others. She is respectful and willing to help anyone In need.
Character appearance/attire:
She is a 5'3 female weighing 110lbs, she has straight dirty blond hair, brown eyes and quite pale skin. She wears a pink over the shoulder light jacket and a black tank top with a crimson coloured skirt as well as small pink slip on shoes.

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:
I find what separates me from the other applicants is that I've actually been wanting to apply for this for quite some time now and have never been given the opportunity to do so, as others might have just seen it and wanted to apply out of boredom I genuinely would like to be apart of this group. I am easy to work with and tend to be on time with meetings/events being held within the community of Karakura, which some people might not be able to say the same.

Why do you want this position?:
I want this position because I want to be apart of the Karakura community, though the student council might only be a small portion of that it might just be the beginning of what I'm looking for. I want to be a functioning member of society unlike some other people here which might not want to be, and I want to try and make some good long lasting friends out of this position as I find this could be a better way for me to communicate with others or give me a better reason to.

What interests you the most about student council?:
I find the events and the helping of other students is what interests me the most, I enjoy helping others when it may be needed and I also enjoy planning and throwing events for others to enjoy! The joy I see on there faces when they attend is something that makes me happy and I want to be apart of the reason why they are having fun instead of experiencing it myself.

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:
I would work with other councillors normally and help other students when I see it may be needed. I would talk to others outside of the group and talk to new people to the school as well as people just sitting alone to make them feel more comfortable and safe! I would attend classes as per usual and make sure everything goes smoothly as well as help the teacher when I can just to be helpful towards them if they may be having a hard time.

oph

Level 165
ACCEPTED
───────────

You have been accepted as a Councillor!
Your application has been decided by the council higherups to be applicable enough to become a student councilor

. . .
Make sure to join the KA discord, by clicking HERE
and request your rank in #roles and then ping any SLT online to get the role.
You may also do the same to get it in-game, or just ask in /help; If you have any questions, DM a president or a vice.

Users who are viewing this thread