Level 19
elizacinth
elizacinth
Notable
i have a few more than just one :pensive: but here’s zak’s:

“each step forward sets you free.”
“make someone smile everyday, but never forget that you are someone too.”
“nothing was ever easy, but maybe that was the beauty of it.”
“we are all born so beautiful. the greatest tragedy is being convinced we are not.”

philbertman42

Level 130
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
Ayako Kusanagi is the type of girl who would unironically have post-it notes with motivational quotes stamped on the inside of her locker or on her bedroom wall.

“If you have made mistakes, even serious mistakes, you may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down.” - Mary Pickford

FadedMoonlight

Level 60
"Blackmail? No, Blackburn." - Eichi Blackburn
"What the fuck did you just fucking say about me you little bitch? I'll have you know" [continued]

Marilyn Tominaga: "All I wanna be is everything at once." (Lenka, Everything at Once)

Jason Anderson: "I get up, I go to work, I work all day, I come home and go to sleep." (Amazing World of Gumball)

Customable

Level 135
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
“Violence is not a solution, it is a question and the answer is yes” - Mee-young

“Death is a guide, not a harbinger” - Mi-cha

“What table?” (Spoken as walking right into a table) - Ena

“Two meters back or two to your face, choose.” - Mirai

(Detailed instructions on how to commit murder, hide the body, and get away with it which I can not write for legal reasons)” - Winter

Mialyansa

Level 47
"I took my mask off to be free, to don't have to be chained by secrets, to make people feel the safety I didn't felt when I first stepped into the hell that is Karakura"-Daniel Minaya

elliot<3

Level 57
st4rl0v3r
st4rl0v3r
Omega+
Rei Helvete Chinatsu - 'Problems only exist in the human mind.'

Aniwye Mitsuko - 'Shine so bright it burns their fuckin' eyes.'

Elio Valentina-Zhi - 'Its okay if you don't like me, not everybody has good taste.'

Persephone Nabatasai - 'She's proof you can still walk through hell and be an angel.'

justsimba

Level 58
HazukiPlayZ
HazukiPlayZ
Omega+
Atlas: "To live in the body of a survivor is to never be able to leave the scene of the crime. I cannot ignore the fact I live here." -Blythe Baird & "If you never heal from what hurt you, you'll bleed on people who didn't cut you" -Tamara Kulish, kind hard to pick between the two for him.

Ruzha: "There comes a time in life where you'll have to leave everything behind and start something new. But never forget the ones who stood by your side, especially the ones who never gave up on you." -Unknown

Angelo: "The first-born in every family is always dreaming for an imaginary older brother or sister who will look out for them." -Bill Cosby

Genkei: "Progress cannot be generated when we are satisfied with existing stations" -Taiichi Ohno

Users who are viewing this thread