Some music you can listen to while reading:

OOC (Out Of Character) Information

Current In-Game Name (IGN) :
101Pool

What timezone are you in?:
EST

Do you have Discord, if so what is it?:
I do have discord! kirishima#5000

Specify your activity on the server and how long you’ve been associating yourself on Roleplay Hub:

I would say I am pretty active. Since I am going to school I can't play as much as I used to but I usually hop on the server at 12:00pm EST. I have been playing SchoolRP for months now. I am usually on everyday for 4 or more hours and it increases during the weekend.

If you have any previous bans and or ongoing warnings, list them:

I have never been banned and I intend to keep it that way.

List and categorize your current and past applications:
College Application Accepted
Height Application Accepted
Janitor Application Accepted
Swedish Application Accepted

What’s your motivation to apply for EMS, how will you benefit our medical team?:
My motivation to apply for EMS is for a new and interesting roleplay. I have currently experienced 2 jobs (Janitor and English Teacher) but I would love to have the opportunity to become apart of the EMS team. I have always been interested to become apart of the EMS but I think I am now qualified.

Another reason I applied for the EMS is for the time I play SchoolRP. Sometimes when I go on the server, I will wake up early in the morning. I notice that there are usually no hospital-staff around that time. I think if I was apart of the EMS team, I could help with this problem!

Also I think being apart of the EMS team would be quite enjoyable, and fun to portray a hospital-staff member. I have also talked to others who are in the EMS and they say it is quite a fun job. Honestly, being apart of the EMS would help me improve at roleplaying and my knowledge of healthcare. Also, I am very active on SchoolRP so I will always meet my requirement of work at the end of the month.

What medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Doctor, Nurse, Psychiatrist, Surgeon.):
I am applying to become a Doctor

Specify your knowledge of the role you’re applying for?:
Doctors are a very important role and are needed around the world. Doctors can diagnose patients and treat medical conditions, disorders and diseases through the application of medical skills. For example, if someone is having trouble breathing and they go to the doctor's office, the doctor can diagnose asthma and prescribe an inhaler. Their job is basically to make sure that when the patient leaves the hospital, their health was aided and they are able to live comfortably. How doctors diagnose patients and treat medical conditions is they will have a clipboard to take down notes and keep track of the symptoms to make a correct diagnosis. They may also use tools such as a blood pressure pump, stethoscope, etc. After diagnosing the patient, they may prescribe correct medication if needed.

Are you aware of the basic color codes for medical emergencies? If so, specify all the ones you’re conscious of with their meanings.
Code Red: Fire

Code Blue: Heart Issues

Code White: Evacuate the building

Code Brown: Severe Weather

Code Orange: Hazardous spills

Code Yellow: Disaster

Code Pink: Baby Abduction

Do you take acknowledgment to the fact that if you’re inactive for a long period of time you will be demoted, and do you respect this fact?
Yes, I do acknowledge that if I am inactive I will be demoted, but I ensure that will not happen because I try to be active as much as I can. Also, if I do get accepted I will be dedicated to my role 100%.

Categorize all the EMS roles and specify what each of them does:

HEAD PHYSICIAN
_________
The head physician is the highest role in the hospital and they are in charge of the ranks below them. They are responsible to manage the employees for example, promotions and demotions, paychecks etc.

CLINICAL MANAGER

_________
The clinical manager is the second highest role in the hospital. They oversee the ranks below them and if the head physician isn't there, the other hospital-staff members should report to the clinical manager. They can also assist other members if needed.

CLINICAL LEAD

_________
The clinical lead is the third highest role in the hospital. They oversee the ranks below them and if the head physician and clinical manager aren't available, you should report to the clinical lead.

SURGEON
_________
Surgeons are a very important role to the EMS team. They specialize in performing surgeries on patients who are injured or who needs surgical treatment immediately.

PSYCHIATRIST

_________
Psychiatrists are another important role to the EMS team. They specialize in mental health, and they offer therapy to people who are in need of it.

DOCTOR

_________
Doctors are another important role to the EMS team. They can diagnose illnesses or conditions for a patient and prescribe the proper medicine for them to be aided.

NURSE
_________
Nurses are another important role. They may assist other hospital-staff members with their work if needed. Nurses are basically the helpers of the hospital

IC (In-Character) Information / knowledge

How does your character act during their shift and not during their shift?:
During his shift, Jiro is very serious and respectful. He realizes that his job is saving citizens of Karakura and it is no time to joke around. When he greets a patient, he will give them a firm handshake and a warm smile. He will ask questions about what is wrong with the patient and take down notes on his clipboard. After ****yzing the symptoms and doing tests, he will diagnose the patient and prescribe medicine if needed. When Jiro is not on his shift, he would probably be reading books. Jiro likes learning about the world around him and he is always curious. He would also care for his children and make sure they are fed. Overall, Jiro is a respectful man and is serious about his work.

Describe your character’s personality / personification in summary:
Jiro is a very respectful man. If someone has a problem or is feeling down, you can speak to Jiro. He doesn't judge anyone and cares for them. Also Jiro is very social. When he is on break, you can find him chatting with his co workers trying to make bonds or even friends. He may say a small joke to his friends, but not when he is currently on the clock.

Describe your character’s appearance:
Jiro Alstrom would be a Swedish-Russian male standing at 6'4". He would have a muscular build with a scent of grass that follows him. Jiro is very respectful and kind to others.

Does your character have any past / current mental and or physical illnesses we should take acknowledgement to?
N/A

Character Background

Jiro Alstrom was born on the 25th of December 1970. He was born with black hair and light blue eyes. Growing up, he had a lot of expectations. His father was a lawyer and his mother was a nurse. Other than playing volleyball and hanging out with friends, he would only really study. He wanted to get good marks so he could become a doctor and work with his mother. He wanted to become a doctor because, he was inspired by his mother and wanted to work at the same hospital as her. He also wanted to help people because when he was growing up and he passed the poorer neighborhoods, he felt bad for the people, because they had no homes and they needed healthcare but couldn't afford it. When he was in high school, after school everyday he would supply water and food to the homeless because he wanted to help them out. Also if someone was hurt, he would call his mom to help out. He earned respect by most of the citizens in Karakura. In his senior year he tried his best to earn the best grades possible. He graduated with a 90% average. In his graduation speech, he said he wanted to become a doctor for the people. He wanted to give homeless people proper healthcare, so they could live comfortably. He also mentioned that he will be going to College in one year. His parents were proud of him, even the citizens of Karakura. Jiro was no longer known as a citizen, but as a local hero. After one year of helping citizens, he decided that he was ready for College. He looked through a couple and one caught his eye. The college he chose was in Karakura and the courses seemed stellar. He decided to make an application.

Section One: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:
Jiro Alstrom

Characters Title (e.g, Mr. Mrs. Miss):
Mr. Alstrom

Characters Given Name(s):
Jiro Alstrom

Characters Preferred Name:
Mr. Alstrom

Characters Age:

Characters Gender:
Male