players online

[18][Councillor] Himari Hoshino | biography

Joe.exe

Level 45
Joe_Kurumi
Joe_Kurumi
Rich+
Preface
Hello everyone, and welcome to this biography. I made this character myself. I hope you like it.
If you interact with Himari Hoshino and you're not mentioned please let me know! I will modify at any time.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

General information
Full Name:
Himari Hoshino

Preferred Name:
Himari
or
Hoshino

soubriquet:
(None)

Pronouns:
She/Her/Ma'am

Birthday:
April 17

Deathday:
N/A

Star Sign/Astrology Sign/Zodiac Sign:
Aries

marital status:
Still single

Birthplace:
Osaka, Japan

Ethnicity:
Japanese

Nationality:
Japan

Affiliations:
School Council Member (Councillor)
Performing Arts Club Member (Theatre kid)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

General Appearance

Physical Appearance:

[Himari Hoshino --- 星野 ひまり] A Japanese girl, 5’5’’ tall, 120 pounds, chestnut hair, black eyes, and yellow skin are well maintained.

Complexion:
Asian

Eye Colour:
Black

Hair Colour:
Chestnut

Height:
5’5”

Weight:
120 Lbs

Left-handed/Right-handed/Ambidextrous:
Right-handed

Age Character Appears to Others:
Compared to other people, Himari is more mature, she thinks that only by doing yourself well, others will obey you.

Hairstyle:
Medium short hair, straight hair, usually the hair will hang down on both sides of the front body.

Piercings:
(None)

Diseases/Illness:
(None)

Voice:
Sonorous and powerful, as a Councillor, she believes that only in this way can she better deter students who violate the rules and show her authority.

Introvert or Extrovert:
between being an introvert and an extrovert. She is willing to make friends, but she rarely trusts others.

strengths:
cleverness
caution
self-discipline
honesty

Flaws:
self-righteous
weak
loves money

Mannerisms:
(None)

Morning Person or Night Owl:
Morning Person. Himari believes that getting up early will have a good spirit and a good body

Hobbies:
Performance:
Himari is a Performing Arts Club Member, she also likes performing.

Sewing:
Himari's sewing is very powerful, she can easily turn a piece of cloth into a beautiful textile.

Sitting alone in a place drinking coffee.

Dislikes:
Any student who violates school rules.

Statistic:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

relationships

Family Members

[Father][Deceased] Takao Hoshino
Died at 2013 03 24

[Mother][Alive] Katsura Hoshino (Katsura Miyazaki)

[Younger sister][Alive] Hinami Hoshino

Friends

[Best friend][Alive] Hazel Jones

[Best friend][Alive] Momoko "Momo" Shimizu

[Close friend][Alive] Jack Bones

[Friend][Alive] Enid Pearce

[Friend][Alive] Rei Takagi

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Backstory

Himari Hoshino was born in Osaka, Japan. In 7 years old, she entered elementary school for education. Himari's parents were very strict with her, which gave her many advantages. In short, Himari had a happy childhood. But the good times didn’t last long. Himari’s father Takao Hoshino died in a traffic accident on March 24, 2013. This was a big blow to the family. Himari’s mother Katsura Hoshino tried her best to make Himari graduate elementary school and sent her to Karakura High School study.

At Karakura High School, Himari made some friends, Haruto Watanabe, he helped Himari adapt to life here and is Himari’s best friend. Momoko Shimizu, this teacher and Himari helped each other and gradually became good friends. In addition to these two, Himari also met some friends such as Hazel Jones, Jack Bones and so on. In addition, Himari successfully applied to join the Student Council, and Himari did a good job of student work every day, and it has been so ordinary for 5 years..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

postscript

Thank you very much for reading the biography I wrote. If there is anything I didn't write well, please leave a comment below. I will read each one seriously. Finally, I wish you have a good day.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread