mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

:1HUNNID'S NEWS REPORTER APPLICATION:

1HUNNID

Level 5
Ign: 1HUNNID

Previous bans: Major Toxicity+AvoidRP
Activity: On Everyday. 5-6 Hours On Normal, 6-7 Week.

Discord? Yes. 1HUNNID#6197

Do you have a mic? Yes
Current and past applications: Language Appeals.
Motivation: I would like to do more on SRP. I would like to have an occupation, gain some cash, and of course, report the latest and finest interests, news, and other things.

Knowledge of journalist work? I have been taken knowledge in books many times. You have to consistently arrive at work, make notes of the information and scenes you have seen occur etcetra. Not only you have to propose the information to the city of Karakura, but find things out for yourself. You must be dedicated and love what you do. And I sincerely love this job! I think I am very modest, hardworking and applicable for this job.
Why are reporters important? They give the latest news and fashion trends on a regular basis. They supply the city with things to go out and express on. Like going to buy things from the Top 10 Best Shops or ordering a fancy dress or suit! Without these special people we would be in the damn and not know anything that is spreading throughout the city with the likely murderers by Peekaboo.
Title: Mr.
Full name: Jeremiah ''Makenai'' Swift

Given and Preferred: Mr. Swift
Religion: N/A
Marital Status: Single
Nationality: Spanish + Korean
Years of training: 2 years
Working experiences: Becoming and learning how to be a journalist by going around the world taking facts etc.
Year of graduation? 2019
Languages: Spanish, Korean and English

Notes: I got an A+ in multiple tests. Furthermore, I got my best score in a Music test. I did well in History and English focused really well. I got multiple congratulatory messages from teachers in forms of, ''You did really well Jeremiah, you are making great progress!''.

Users who are viewing this thread