2 questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mickeyly

Level 7
PaleoMickey
PaleoMickey
Fundraiser+
1. How many languages can your character have? Is there a maximum amount?
2. How does your character enroll in sports? Applications? Tryouts? When are the tryouts?

Infi

Level 143
Government Lead
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
Hi!
1. You can apply for 2 languages from the get go per account. If you’d like a third on your account (which is the max allowed) then you would have to apply for a “Third language authorization” and then use the acceptance of that to apply for a third language.

2. you can look out for tryouts in the Karakura academics discord and try out for sports in game! There are usually instructions/requirements in the announcements to help you prepare

Mickeyly

Level 7
PaleoMickey
PaleoMickey
Fundraiser+
Hi!
1. You can apply for 2 languages from the get go per account. If you’d like a third on your account (which is the max allowed) then you would have to apply for a “Third language authorization” and then use the acceptance of that to apply for a third language.

2. you can look out for tryouts in the Karakura academics discord and try out for sports in game! There are usually instructions/requirements in the announcements to help you prepare
how do i make a third language authorization? do i just make an application titled "third language authorization"?

Infi

Level 143
Government Lead
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
how do i make a third language authorization? do i just make an application titled "third language authorization"?
Yup that’s exactly correct! You should be able to have a look at the format / rules thread under the authorization section for more information :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread