mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

2022 in a nut shell

Iphone76

Level 97
Iphone76
Iphone76
Omega
22 days in and talk of WW3 is already happening so here is what's happening.

As people less commonly remember Russia invaded Ukraine in 2014 taking Crimea but stopped after the US and other NATO partners threatened to invade Russia. While Russia moved a majority of it's main battle group back it kept small contingents inside the Crimea area so that Ukraine could not enter or try and retake it.

Now that we have a little background info out of the way here is what I have so far

Now then sides if WW3 breaks out

NATO vs Russia/China who to this point have one Alliance and that being the FCT

Other Minor Alliances pulled in would be
RAA which would drag Australia into war if Japan decided to help Taiwan
MDT with South Korea, Pakistan, Israel, Taiwan, India, and Philippines

So then lets get into the current news

Earlier this month the Russians made huge pushes returning back to Ukraine border and are currently 15km away from it.
Large troop movement started around a week ago when the "Buzzer" started becoming heavily watched as it only stops playing when Russia declares war as it did in 2014.

To help combat this

Poland has confirmed it will send Special Forces to help train the Ukraine military
Britain has a confirmed 90 Special Forces members inside Ukraine training
The United States has sent 200k pounds of Stingers, Javelin, Mi-17's and AA
Germany attempted to stop Finland from sending Aide but from latest news they are sending US made Stingers as well as soldiers to train them

Now Ukraine in the last conflict was using AK's but has since then upgraded them

Since the arrival of US support though the Ukraine embassy was evacuated sounding the alarm for a third Saigon like dismissal of US embassy and Troops.

I will have more out as I know

Users who are viewing this thread