mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Accepted 2IOS | College Councillor Application.

rios

Level 32
4Rios
4Rios
Rich+
OOC SECTION
GENERAL INFORMATION

What is your Minecraft Username?:

RIO5

2IOS (APPLYING)

Past warns/kicks/bans?:

For privacy purposes, I’d prefer you check my punishment history for that.

What is your timezone?:

EST

Please provide your Discord tag and Identifier (ExampleName#0001):

Rios, 2io5

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server (Approved, Denied & Pending):

IC FACTION

KPD -
KPD -

OOC FACTION

LORE -

Describe your activity on the server:

I remained engaged in the SRP discord channels during my month-long break from the server to focus on improving myself personally, until I eventually returned to SRP. Once I came back I'd say I was very active on SchoolRP. I was constantly online working to gain attributes or simply roleplaying with other people on the server. I usually spend around eight to nine hours daily on SchoolRP and have acquired a large playtime of over 4 weeks on my accounts. I was mostly on characters that I FamilyRP with although I do participate in many other roleplays such as JockRP and on occasion DeliquentRP. The Track team used to be one of my main reasons for being active but even after I left the track team, my activity hasn't decreased, instead, I've been dedicating a lot of my free time on my applications, character development and roleplays. My activity rate of being online eight to nine hours a day has not changed. Along with my activity on the server itself, I'm also quite active on schoolrp's discord channels, where you are likely to find me speaking with other members of the server in the emergency lobby or crime general.

List your accounts and roles on this server:

[Officer] Zentarō Saiky
[College][B] Kōji Kirishiki
[Grade-7] Mazuō Heddo
[Grade-7] Lukas Martinez

Are you aware that inactivity can result in removal from the council?:

Yes I acknowledge that you are required to be active or else you have chances of being demoted.

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is the student council and what do they do?:

A young college student who puts an effort to work with professors or SLT to ensure that the school environment remains safe and healthy is what I would call a Student Councillor. Their responsibilities include punishing misbehaving students, offering assistance to professors when needed, and helping students if they need it.

What motivated you to apply for council? (e.g. Interests, friends, etc.):

When I first began playing SchoolRP I initially got involved in Gang Roleplay, however after a few months, I realized that it wasn't really my thing. While I had a great time participating in Gang Roleplay, I also realized that it had a negative impact on my reputation, so I wanted to change that. After deciding to quit Gang Roleplay, I took some time off to consider ways on how I could improve my reputation on the server and improve myself. Factions was the first thing that came to mind. I began looking into which faction to apply for and at the time I wanted to try everything and be a part of as many factions as possible to see what faction that would really be for me. While being the KPD faction, I was able to make a lot of wonderful friends within the faction who some were also apart of Council, where I learned what it was like to be a part of the Council factions more especially, the College Council position and I knew I wanted to experience what it was like, which is why I have applied for this role today.

Are you aware that you’ll be having to use your creativity and teamwork ethic within the student council? (e.g. Coming up and helping with events):

Yes I acknowledge that I am required to provide my creativity and teamwork within the student council.

Can you list the roles in the council along with other roles that might be important to the council?:

To the best of my knowledge, there are three positions: council president and the council vice president. Professors and SLT members are other positions that could be significant to the faction. SLT and other professors are important to Councillors since, to put it simply, they are there for assistance in regards to a disruptive student when desperately needed. The faction's leaders and higher ups are the president and vice president, to whom the council members look for guidance as well as support.

IC SECTION
SCENARIOS

You’re patrolling the school and you walk by two girls verbally harassing each other, but they didn't pay mind to you. What do you think is the correct way to go about this?

Kōji would first issue a verbal warning, requesting that they refrain from their disruptive behavior and part ways. Kōji would threaten to give the girls another verbal warning if they failed to stop being disruptive, and lastly he would issue them a detention if they failed to listen to him and stop harassing each other.

A student refuses to take their mask off after you’ve brought up detention and they’ve run away! What do you do?

Kōji would notify the other teachers through the radio that a student had presently fled the classroom wearing a mask. After that, Kōji would patrol the school in an attempt to locate the student who had run away. If he was able to locate the student, he would report the incident to SLT because it would be pointless to issue him a detention since he was already in detention. Finally, Kōji would remove the mask from the student.

There seems to be a councillor abusing their powers! They’re being exceptionally mean to a student, causing the student to be defensive or scared. How would you step in?

Kōji would calmly explain to the councillor that he needs to speak to the student in a more gentle tone and use a choice of wording that is far more appropriate. Kōji would notify a professor or even an SLT depending on how far the councillor had abused their powers, if the councillor continued in abusing their authority in order for them to take appropriate action.

You seemed to miss a few pieces of information during a meeting, how would you go about getting that information?

Kōji would just get in touch with any college counselor team member to find out the information he was missing. In order to make up for missing it in the first place, Kōji would probably also ask the council member if they would be willing to turn in any notes they had taken during the meeting.

A teacher/receptionist has told you that you are doing something that goes against what you were trained by your higher-ups. How would you react to this?

Kōji would get in touch with his higher-ups to find out if he had actually done something incorrectly. If so, he would promptly correct the mistake; however, if his higher-ups told him that he was doing the right thing, he would carry on with his work.

Please provide atleast one detailed event that the council can use as a future event to showcase your creativity! (Must be 300 words or more for one event):

Culture Day!

Numerous students who attend Karakura College and Karakura High School originate from a wide range of nations, cultures, and different languages. It would be wonderful, in my opinion, to have a day to recognize the various cultures that exist inside the school's walls. This would help those from other nations feel more accepted both in Karakura and at their school. The event would take place in a gym, essentially set up with numerous flags from various nations hanging on the walls. There would be plenty of booths with the flag of each nation there, each with a building resembling historical structures related to the country's past. A member of the council team would give a lovely lesson on their history or give a fun fact relating to the country’s history in order to educate other students who are not familiar with it. In order to prevent spreading false information to students who are motivated to learn about the cultures of their classmates, council members would probably need to get ready and dedicate at least two weeks to thoroughly learn all that there is to know about each of the mentioned cultures during the culture day event. In order to finish this event completely, members of the build team would need to help with the booth the building process by effectively creating miniature replicas of historical structures that are relevant to the culture of the structure they are building.

Why do I believe this event would be great?

Even though Karakura is located in Japan, it's important to understand that a large portion of the city's population is not Japanese. For example, many of the students who attend Karakura High School and College are from South Korea, Russia, America and a number of different countries. This event is intended to honor the diversity that exists within our school and to celebrate the beautiful and loving community that these individuals from other nations who have assisted those who originate from Karakura built.

PERSONAL INFORMATION
IN CHARACTER

Name:

Kōji Kirishiki

Male

Phone number:

030-425-5693

How would you describe your personality?:

Kōji Kirishiki appeared to be a very athletic and slim male who weighed about 165 pounds and stood at the tall height of 6 feet and 2 inches. Kōji’s height is usually the first thing that draws people's attention to him as he tends to surround himself with friends as well as the majority of his family members who typically stood no taller than 6 feet. You would then take notice of his light brown hair, which fell in a messy yet charming style that complimented his sea-blue eyes. Kōji Kirishiki's skin was incredibly pale, nearly white as snow. He would have skin that was almost flawless, free of wrinkles and imperfections, as if he hadn't had experienced a stressful day in his life. Kōji does enjoy being the centre of attention, therefore he goes above and beyond with his appearance, commonly dressed in attire consisting of suits and street-styled clothing. If you were close to Kōji, you'd catch a scent of mint that would often linger around him. Kōji, being a former model in Moscow, Russia, was able to find his best dressing style by experimenting with different outfits during photo shoots. He’d keep up with the same style of clothing if he were to go on a date, perhaps a job interview or any important event.

What distinguishes Kōji from those around him is his ability to style anything into an outfit. His family members always think of him being the "Best dressed" each time there's a family get-together since he never wears the same outfit again, even if he has worn it only once. Kōji may not give any thought to what people think of his outfits, but he surely cares about his appearance. Kōji had an eye for putting outfits together, he could take any piece of clothing and turn it into a fantastic outfit. Even though he wears formal attire most of the time, he every now and then appears in baggy jeans and shirts but that was mostly during his Highschool years, it didn't follow him once he finally entered his college years. Just a few civilians in Karakura possessed some of the physical features that he had. It made him quite unique in that way. He became used to the gazes he would receive even for walking down the street. rather than taking offense, he enjoyed the attention he received. Kōji puts a lot of effort into maintaining his clear skin and perfect hair, following a strict care routine, so the looks that he receives from other individuals gives him a good boost in confidence.

Appearance/attire (Please provide a picture):

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:

Generally, Kōji was a composed person who trusted his ability to manage any situation, even when it involved handling disrespectful and difficult students. Besides that, Kōji was a very sympathetic person who people could turn to for comfort and guidance. He was also a friendly individual who was always interacting with both regular students and other members of the council. Given his skills, I think Kōji would be a fantastic addition to the college council team.

Why do you want this position?:

Just like any good member of the college councillor team, Kōji inspires to help peopleby guiding them and ensuring that they come to a better place. Kōji wants to be an example for troubling students who may lack a proper mentor. Kōji thinks he would assist people in following their dreams and goals if he were a member of the college councillor team. Along with being helpful to others, he wants to become friends with the other councillor team members.

What interests you the most about student council?:

Kōji's main interest in the role of student councillor is community involvement. Kōji has always been most interested in the college councillor team because of how involved they are with the rest of the school, how they help others, and how they organize enjoyable events and activities for other students.

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:

Kōji is aware that he simply must spread positivity to maintain safety in the school. Kōji will demonstrate respect for other students by treating them with the same dignity, regardless of what a nuisance they may be. To Kōji, people can only learn and better themselves if you show them how. Essentially, Kōji could help the school by serving as a role model.

Last edited:

jaaaayla

Level 199
Council Lead
Jaeyla
Jaeyla
Fundraiser+
ACCEPTED

Thank you for applying. Congratulations on your application being accepted. Please ping @[Dean] gotsnapped in #⁠help channel in KA Discord for your roles.

If you have any questions, you're welcome to message me at jawhyla on Discord.

Users who are viewing this thread