mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied 2nd Janitor Application

Jaxon

Level 5
[OOC section]
In Game Name:Lazjax

School Employee Role you are Applying For:School Janitor

How often do you log onto the server?:I log onto the server about 5 hours a day.

Do you have discord? Yes/Lazjj#1991

Do you have a microphone?Yes

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?:Yes, I got banned for arguing with staff and calling them a name.I have learned from my mistake and won't do that ever again.

Can you ensure that you will often come on:Yes, I will try and come on every single day unless I'm busy.

Do you recognize that you can be ICly fired?:Yes, I understand completely if I don't do my job correctlyl I could be Icly fired. Also if I don't do anything at all I could be fired for not doing my job.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee:The role I chose was Janitor its main job is to make sure the school and the school grounds is a safe place for all the kids to roam around.The most important thing for the school is the janitor because the janitor has to make sure it's a safe environment for the kids and the teachers to work in.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?:Yes, I helped the other school janitor clean up the school.He just explained what I'm supposed to do and how to do it.It help me learn a tiny bit about the job I'm trying to take.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:I've had a few jobs in the past working for a few clubs.It wasn't as cleaning but it helps me handle situations with people yelling and fighting.I have a bit of experience with making sure fights don't happen and how to break the fights up.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it:Yes, I'm experienced with what my job does.I understand that my main priority is to make sure that the school is clean.I should also try and make sure that no fights happen on the school grounds if I catch them I will report them to the vice principal so that they can take care of that student.

[Situations]

During a work shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:If a student starts to curse at me I will yell at him to stop cursing and if they keep going on with it I will threaten them with detention.I will try and ignore them if it happens a 2nd time and I'll report it to the vice principal after school.

You are doing a hazardous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:I would ask the principal to explain to me what the job is and then I would try to find the best way for me to approach that situation.I would try my very best to keep my self safe and everyone else that it could harm.If this job became a problem I would ask for some assistance.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?:I will try my best to make them stop doing what they are doing and to get back to their job.If they just keep doing it I will stop what I'm doing and go to the vice principal for them to handle it.

[IC section]
Applicant Name:Louis M. Kishiko
Chosen Job:School Janitor

Motivation for Joining KHS: My motivation for applying to KHS is because of the community and the people that work there.I think they're just friendly people that could help me when I possibly need some help.I want to give back to the other janitors that worked to keep the school clean for me so I could have a great time learning.My main goal was to be a janitor right when I walked into school because of the fact that I like to clean things up and make sure people have a great time while in school.I also want to pass down the legacy of all the other janitors that once worked here.
Age (Minimum age is 25):26

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:I feel like I should be chosen over the other applicants because I think I will be the most experienced with my job and understand what to do.I believe I could work and improve if I'm not the best at first but I will try and dedicate all my time to the job and to make sure i'm doing it right.I will not give up if the job stresses me out I will just keep pushing my self till the end.I know not everyone will be great at first so that gives me and other people that are accepted to have time to practice and to become the best employee out there.

Last edited:

suneaterchan

Level 105
Thank you for applying!

══════════════════

Unfortunately, your application has been DENIED. It (info)
- Currently, I do not view you as suitable for your chosen role.

╔══════════════╗

- Good luck in the future if you wish to re-apply!
- DM Sun#0040 over Discord if you have any questions.

╚══════════════╝​

Users who are viewing this thread