tnystalkr
tnystalkr
Omega+
OOC SECTION

What is your Minecraft username?:
32chapters

What is your time zone?:
MDT ( CANADA)

What is your discord username? (eg @muffincats)
@l4stforlife

Link all previous applications you made on the server:

Describe your activity on SchoolRP:
Id say my activity on SchoolRP is a 10! I'm always on the server and literally every day since I got unbanned I have been on!

Describe your roleplay experience with SchoolRP and other roleplay networks in general:
2019! : I started to find roleplays on discord that i started finding interesting ! and I started to roleplay there being a teacher etc!

2020! : Got a vr and started roleplay in varchat (DISGUSTING GAME I DO NOT PLAY ANYMORE)

2021: Got more into depth of SRP With a few friends! and we started taking it alot more serious

2021: i got banned! sadly

2024 : UNBANNED! , I am taking roleplay very very serious now!

What are your current roles on SchoolRP:
Grade 12!

What is the subject you want to teach?:
English! Where i will teach stuff like! Social studies, Writing, Reading And a lot more to come!

TRIVIA SECTION

What is your motivation for becoming a professor?:
My motivation to become a professor stems from a deep passion for education and a desire to inspire and impact others through my knowledge and experiences. From a young age, I have always been fascinated by the world of academia and the power of learning. I have always been a curious and inquisitive individual, constantly seeking new information and knowledge in various subjects. This drive for learning has only grown stronger as I have pursued higher education and immersed myself in various academic subjects.​
As I progressed through my own academic journey, I became increasingly aware of the profound impact that educators have on their students. I have had the privilege of learning from some truly exceptional professors who not only imparted knowledge, but also instilled a passion for learning and critical thinking within me. I have seen firsthand the transformative power of education and how it can open doors and change lives. This has solidified my belief that being a professor is not just a job, but a calling to make a positive difference in the lives of others.​
Moreover, the prospect of conducting research and contributing to the academic community is another strong motivator for me to become a professor. I have always been drawn to the process of discovering new information and advancing knowledge in a particular field. The idea of being able to make meaningful contributions to my field of study and potentially shape the future of that field is something that excites and drives me.​
In addition, the flexibility and autonomy that comes with being a professor is highly appealing to me. As a professor, I would have the opportunity to design and teach my own courses, as well as have the freedom to pursue my own research interests. This level of independence and creativity is something that I value greatly, and it is something that I believe would allow me to thrive in my career.​
Finally, becoming a professor would also allow me to continue learning and growing as an individual. As I teach and interact with students from diverse backgrounds, I would have the opportunity to constantly expand my knowledge and perspectives. I believe that teaching and learning go hand in hand, and being a professor would provide me with the perfect platform to continue my own personal and intellectual growth.​
In conclusion, my motivation to become a professor is driven by a deep passion for education, a desire to inspire and impact others, the opportunity to conduct research and contribute to my field, the freedom and flexibility of the job, and the continuous opportunities for personal and intellectual growth. I am dedicated to pursuing this path and making a positive difference in the lives of my students and the academic community as a whole.​

Work out two interactive classes you will host if accepted:

One interactive class that I can do with my college kids is a cultural immersion experience. This class would focus on learning about different cultures and customs from around the world through hands-on activities, group discussions, and guest speakers. The goal of this class would be to broaden the students' perspectives and understanding of diversity, while also promoting empathy and open-mindedness.

The first part of the class would involve a series of interactive activities, such as cooking traditional dishes from different cultures, learning traditional dances, and creating art inspired by various cultural traditions. These activities would allow the students to engage with different cultures in a fun and interactive way, while also learning about the history and significance behind each one.

The second part of the class would involve group discussions and presentations. Each week, students would be assigned a different culture to research and present to the class. The presentations would include information about the country's history, customs, and traditions, as well as any current issues or challenges they may be facing. This would not only allow students to learn from each other, but also foster a sense of collaboration and teamwork.

In addition to the hands-on activities and presentations, the class would also feature guest speakers from various cultural backgrounds. These speakers could share their personal experiences growing up in a different culture and the challenges they faced, as well as the beauty and uniqueness of their traditions. This would provide the students with a firsthand account and allow for a deeper understanding and appreciation of different cultures.

To further enhance the immersion experience, the class could also include field trips to cultural events, festivals, or even ethnic restaurants. This would give students the opportunity to experience different cultures in a real-world setting and interact with people from diverse backgrounds.

Overall, this interactive class would not only be a fun and engaging experience for college students, but also a valuable learning opportunity. It would promote cultural sensitivity, understanding, and acceptance, which are crucial skills in today's globalized society. By the end of the class, students would have a deeper appreciation for diversity and a broader perspective of the world around them.

is a debate. Debating is a great way to not only improve speaking and listening skills, but also critical thinking, research, and argumentation skills. In a debate, students are given the opportunity to express their opinions and ideas on a specific topic while also listening and responding to their classmates' arguments. This promotes a healthy and respectful discussion among students. Additionally, a debate requires students to research and gather evidence to support their arguments, teaching them how to critically ****yze information and form strong arguments. It also encourages students to think critically about different perspectives and understand the importance of considering multiple viewpoints. Debating also helps students improve their public speaking skills as they have to present their arguments in a clear and persuasive manner. This can boost students' confidence and help them overcome any fear of public speaking. Furthermore, debates can cover a wide range of topics, making them a versatile and engaging activity for students. They can discuss current events, social issues, literature, and more, allowing them to broaden their knowledge and perspectives. Debating also teaches students how to respectfully disagree and consider different opinions, promoting open-mindedness and tolerance. Overall, a debate is an interactive and valuable activity for an English class as it not only improves language skills but also fosters critical thinking, empathy, and communication skills.

Work out a field trip (meaning a class outside school grounds) you will host if accepted:
I would make a trip to the arcade with my students for rewarding them for doing good!

SCENARIO SECTION

Your character would encounter a group of college jocks surrounding a bobcat jock, what would your character do?
[EMIKO] Emiko Would first walk up to them and she would get ready to get them all out of the situation as she would say to them "Please can you guys back off from this kid?, you guys are collage kids. please act like it!" Then I would walk over to the kid making sure the collage kids stay there looking for any bruises or anything on the kid! Then I would look at all the collage kids knuckles etc.! to see if they hit them and if they did, I will give them all detention!

Your character would be supervising detention, one of the students constantly disturbs by asking stupid questions, what would your character do?
[EMIKO] Emiko would give the male/female a task as she would tell them to do it and if they keep disturbing us and asking stupid questions i will threaten to call SLT! If they keep going which they shouldn't because of FearRP! I will call SLT if they keep doing it though.

Your character would be hosting a class, and a group of cheerleaders keeps on playing songs on the phone and calling out other students in the class, what would your character do?
[EMIKO]Emiko will walk up to the cheerleaders, and She would politely ask the females/males to quit it! after walking back to her desk if they keep doing it, I will take their phones and give them a detention slip!
Your character would be walking on the school perimeter and encounter a fight between a couple of students, your character tried to break it up, but it didn't help, what would your character do?
[EMIKO] Emiko would threaten to call SLT before she would! call some other professors to come help break it up and when it is fully broken up, she will call SLT to come down and deal with them!

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. What does they look like? What makes them unique and different? What is their outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is their personality like? What is their plan for the future?

Emiko is a petite and charming young girl, standing at a mere height of 4'11. Despite her small stature, she exudes an undeniable sense of confidence and radiates a unique beauty that captivates those around her. Her silky black hair falls in soft waves, framing her delicate features and adding a touch of mystery to her appearance. But what truly sets Emiko apart are her striking white highlights that add a playful and whimsical element to her already adorable appearance. With her infectious smile and sparkling eyes, she effortlessly lights up any room she enters. Emiko's playful personality and bubbly nature make her a joy to be around, and her petite frame only adds to her cuteness. She may be small, but she is full of spunk and has a big heart. Emiko is a true gem, and anyone who has the pleasure of knowing her is lucky to have her in their life. Emiko is different because how small she is, but it makes her fast!. Emikos outlook on students is that they can always improve and none of them are perfect! and she loves to help them out and she kind of sees them like her kids!. Her outlook on other teachers is pretty good! She is very kind to them and loves to help them out and make them coffees in the morning!

Describe how your character ended up becoming a teacher and their previous life. It is optional to include earlier life but recommended.
Make sure this is over 100 words.

Emiko had always been a curious and bright young girl. From a young age, she showed a strong interest in learning and exploring the world around her. Her parents were both academics, and their love for education and knowledge had a profound impact on Emiko's upbringing. They encouraged her to ask questions, think critically, and pursue her passions. As a result, Emiko excelled in school and developed a deep love for learning.

However, life was not always easy for Emiko. Growing up, she faced many challenges, including financial struggles and discrimination due to her ethnicity. But instead of letting these obstacles hold her back, Emiko used them as motivation to work harder and prove herself. She was determined to make something of herself and create a better life for her family.

Emiko's hard work and dedication paid off when she was accepted into one of the most prestigious universities in the country. She studied diligently, taking on multiple majors and immersing herself in various subjects. Her professors were impressed by her thirst for knowledge and her ability to excel in all her classes. They saw great potential in her and encouraged her to pursue a career in academia.

After graduating with top honors, Emiko was offered a teaching position at her alma mater. She was thrilled at the opportunity to share her love for learning with others and inspire the next generation of students. Emiko quickly became a beloved and respected professor, known for her engaging lectures and passion for her field of study.

But Emiko's journey to becoming a professor was not without its challenges. She faced discrimination and skepticism from some of her colleagues, who didn't believe a young woman of her background could succeed in academia. However, Emiko refused to let their doubts discourage her. She worked tirelessly to prove herself, and her determination and hard work paid off.

As Emiko's reputation as a brilliant and dedicated professor grew, so did her opportunities. She was invited to speak at conferences, publish papers in prestigious journals, and even received offers from other universities. But Emiko remained loyal to her alma mater, grateful for the opportunities they had given her.

Looking back on her journey, Emiko realized that every struggle and challenge she faced had only made her stronger and more determined. She was proud of the person she had become and the impact she was making as a professor. And as she continued to inspire and educate students, she never forgot the lessons she learned along the way - to never give up, to always believe in herself, and to never stop learning.

IN-CHARACTER SECTION
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you, replace the underscores [ _ ] with your answers)

1 - PERSONAL DATA

Full Name: Emiko V. Delgado

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):, Miss!

Given Name(s): Emi!

Preferred Name: Ms., Delgado

Gender & pronouns:
She/they Female
Religious Denomination:
N/A!
Marital Status:
Single
Nationality:
Emikos nationality is German!.
Current Location:
Karakura City!
SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years):
7 years of teaching experience

Working Experience (# of years):
Emiko has 13 years of working experience

Academic Degree:
Degree in education
Masters degree
Ph.D

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Emiko has a major in education!
English!

Minors:
Social justice in education!

Native Languages:
German!

Other Languages:
Russian

Preferred Teaching Subject:
English!

Extra

Additional notes about your application (if any):
1712098379740.png

[ GRADE-12 ] Tatsuo V. Kimura
> > > > > APPLYING![
GRADE-12 ] Emiko Delgado

Last edited:

MuffinCat

Level 78
Administrator
Professor Lead
Authorization Team
MuffinCat
MuffinCat
Rich
Denied
Thank you for taking the time to apply, unfortunately I have decided to deny this application. This is usually because other applications stood out more to us, if you'd like further details feel free to DM me on discord (@muffincats).​

Users who are viewing this thread