Level 68
Fundraiser+
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?: 37454

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): TimeOfLast#7952

How old are you? (Optional): 13 turning 14 next month

What is your time zone?: BST

Describe your activity on the server:
My activity on the server I would rate it 7/10 I'm active for around 3-8 hour's for as many day's of the week. I started playing a month ago and overtime it has been quite an enjoyable experience.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
N/A

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I do acknowledge that.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Counselor

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
A counselor is a school employee with duty to help student's figure out how to an important or simple matter affecting their studies. This is an important detail seeing as it could help with their studies

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I'm aware of ItemRp which is when a player roleplay's an item that doesn't exist I haven't really used this but I'm aware of it. I'm also aware of pauseRp which pause's the current roleplay until something is done then it will resume I also plan to start adding more detail into my action's overtime.

Why do you want to join the School Employee faction?:
I wish to join this specific faction to see what It's like being the one who need's to deal with student's or issue's that may occur inside the school such as a fight argument and I also wish for an experience as a faculty member, Since I guess it could be quite interesting and unique at some time's

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
N/A

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
(Grade 12)

────────────

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
As I'm walking through the hall's and a student start's cursing at me my character will react calmy and try not to make a scene first of all he will either pull them aside sit them down and talk through this. Or they will instantly tell them to stop and give them a warning before sending them off on their way but if they neglect the warning I will bring up detention and give another warning, If they continue I will hand out detention and then send them on their way. If they continue I will threaten to make a report to SLT.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
I immediately separate them. Then after that I will try to ask what is happening after that I will give my opinion on what is happening hand out detention then send them both off in different direction's and if one is injured I will take them to the nurse. If no nurse's are currently on I will take care of the injuries and check on the student until they are physically well.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:

I would try my best to stop whatever they are doing to something/or someone and try my best to stop them from whatever by pulling them aside and telling them the risk's then make a report to SLT because that behavior is not and will not be tolerated at all. In the report I will also explain the full situation that I am aware of.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
My character would go to sit down. And then start drinking some hot chocolate looking out of window thinking. "Today is going to be another day I hope something interesting will happen" And then after taking a few sip's He would leave the room. If someone else is in the break room I would ask about their day or morning then leave with a short smile on my face.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me As he wait's behind the desk clicking his pen waiting for a student or faculty. Then he look's up at the roof rolling his eye's then letting out a slight yawn before rubbing his forehead letting go of the pen.

/me While he is staring far into the distance waiting for a student as he yawn's he picks up a water bottle and drink's half of it before putting the bottle down then as he tap's his finger's on the desk from boredom

/me As he sit's down he open's his throat and begin's to speak in a more mannered voice as he widens his eye's and begins to make eye contact slowly putting a water bottle down and doing some slight arm stretches before the session start's

────────────

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only): Jayne Suzuki
  • Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr
    Preferred Name: Jayne

Age (Minimum is 25): 26

Academic Degree: (Grade 12)
    Major(s): N/A
    Minors: N/A

Nationality: Japanese
    Known Languages: Japanese

Backstory
Jayne was born in October 1997 he grew up in a small town not far from Karakura as he worked in his parent's farm. He learned Japanese from his identical twin brother at the age of five he learned how to speak well in Japanese but not fluently. His brother learnt this from his parent's but Jayne was more focused on working then learning language's but he knew the basic's at the age of seven he took an interest in cooking. But his brother has had a few tough time's so he helped him get through it. Yet when he was three they restricted Jayne's twin brother to see him anymore. Saying it was bad for the farming work, so Jayne would work at the farm complaining about the smallest detail. But he had some friend's next door to the farm. Since the farm was poor they gave all family member's the same clothes In different size's he also helped his friend's get through some stuff but he was also a softie as a kid also wanting to play with flower's or being near creature's and giving them hug's, yet his twin brother would come home with bruises since at the local town he would fight off most people. At age 12 His twin brother came home with his nose dripping from blood told by his parent's as there were flashing light's outside red and blue Jayne was held back as he saw his twin brother get taken away for almost killing someone.

At 13 Jayne started thinking about if he should stay here or not, he has always hated his family since all he wanted was to cook but he almost burnt down the kitchen when he was 9 he grew with anger.. He also wondered what it would be like to help people with their problem's and what it would be like to go to school. But he also talked to his twin brother by letter's. Since his brother struggled a lot against people and talking to other's that it started to affect his home schooling they would grab some dirt and a tray and make letter's which resembled word's and gave it to each other through a window since his mother taught Jayne how to spell and speak what a school is. Jayne then decided to move to some place new. By making a run for it and managing to get into a new fancy place called Karakura after some time there he chose he wanted to be counselor and worked his way up through highschool which he found to be fun and exciting so he worked as hard as he could. Despite his horrible record due to his honesty he had and hard work he managed to become a counselor at the highschool he once was a student at.

Motivation for Joining KHS: I dont really have a motivation. I just want to see what it's like and if it's interesting

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"): N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I tried my hardest for this application. I am aware that if It get's decline It will not be up to the standard's of the person reviewing it. And trying your hardest isnt why I should get accepted. I thought all of this of the top of my head some might plan it and take day's to make one to make sure it's picture perfect.

────────────

Extra
If I left some stuff like he then that is my fault I'm quite sorry about that grammar mistake

Additional notes about your application:
Do you have any questions?:

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Denied

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for this position! But compared to the other applicants, unfortunately, I've chosen to deny this application.
- Your application is rather short and lacks development and formatting, please make sure to have attention to that next time

You may re-apply in 7 days.

Users who are viewing this thread