mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Accepted 3D Modeler | sunkoi

atkoi

Level 27
IGN: sunkoi
DISCORD: atkoi#7205

PREVIOUS BANS:
I have two previous bans that have taken place on my main account, atkoi. One of them had been a ban due to a misunderstanding which had been lifted immediately, the other one was classified as unserious roleplay and had taken place when I was new to the server back in late July early August. I have since then learned from my mistakes and my record has been spotless since then.

Misunderstanding;

UnseriousRP;
(Unfortunately, I was unable to locate the link. I'm not sure if this is a forums problem or not.)

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN THE MODELLER TEAM?:
I've always wanted to help out however I can, and I've decided to take a chance on the 3D modeling. I'm a builder for the server already, but I do want to take time and help get the modeling team back on track by creating custom cars or anything that is back-logged to keep the team moving and taking stress off of the other car modelers. In general, I do feel as though I'd have some fun creating models and showing off my creativity through my work. I'm still new to modeling but I catch on quickly.

WHAT PROGRAM DO YOU USE?:
Blockbench

PROVIDE AT LEAST 5 MODEL EXAMPLES ALONG WITH THEIR .JSON AND PNG FILE SIZES:
1643036249497.png
.Json | 38KB PNG | 2.69KB

1643036599145.png

.Json | 41.7KB PNG | 3.25KB

1643036671083.png
.Json | 44.1KB PNG | 5.86KB
1643036733473.png
.Json | 2KB PNG | 1.20KB

1643043555180.png
.Json | 30.8KB PNG | 2.69KB​

Last edited:

RAYHM

Level 193
RAYHM
RAYHM
Rich+
REVIEWED
  • Very good and detailed models, with great textures! Specially now that we're looking for someone who's experienced in making vehicles. You kept the file size fairly low while maintaining the details
  • Welcome to the Modeler team! Message me on the forums or Discord to get things set up. MikeShotZ#0960

Users who are viewing this thread