Darketru- Main Accounts
utrekarD- 2nd Account
KnotHated- 3rd account
DISCORD:
Darketru#8433
PREVIOUS BANS:
N/A
WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN THE MODELLER TEAM?:
I’d like to be involved with the community more! Plus who wouldn’t want to help make models for a server like this? I feel like if I join this team, I’ll bond more, and get more experience, and feedback. I’ll also have more motivation for the community and server itself. I’ve always wanted to try making models, and now I have an opportunity to work with a Model Team possibly. Being a Modeller is a lot of work and may contain stress, but that is okay. In the real world, there will be times like that.

Overall, if I get to be put on the team, I will enjoy it. The members seem to be very helpful and friendly and I’d fit right in with them.
WHAT PROGRAM DO YOU USE?:
BlockBench
PROVIDE AT LEAST 5 MODEL EXAMPLES ALONG WITH THEIR .JSON AND PNG FILE SIZES:
Motorcycle | .JSON (31 KB) .PNG (41 KB)

Toy Long Blade | .JSON (4 KB) .PNG (17 KB)

Match Box | .JSON (8 KB) .PNG (19 KB)

Skyrim Glass Dagger | .JSON (725 bytes) .PNG (12 KB)

Perry Plush | .JSON (3 KB) .PNG (46 KB)

Deadpool Motorcycle Helmet | .JSON (2 KB) .PNG (25 KB)
Helmet.png

Note: More models may be added over time. Other than that, I thank you for reading my application, and can't wait to see my result. To the other applicants, I wish you good luck. If you have any questions or concerns don't hesitate to DM me via Discord.

Last edited:

RAYHM

Level 193
RAYHM
RAYHM
Rich+
REVIEWED
  • Great examples, unfortunately through a collective decision this will be denied. It does not meet the server style's requirements. If you're still interested I suggest you practice on your shading and simplicity of your models and textures.

Users who are viewing this thread