players online

Denied 3D MODELLING TEAM APPLICATIONNN

usercultist

Level 21
MODELLER TEAM APPLICATIONS FORMAT
IGN:
stargazxr
DISCORD: cultist#9078

PREVIOUS BANS: One for breaking into a shop from late 2020, the other for OOC toxicity. I have since learned from my past mistakes, and I can assure you things like this will not happen again

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN THE MODELLER TEAM?: Personally I've recently picked up a new hobby, which you guess it.. is 3D Modelling! It's been pretty fun to learn how to create things from scratch, and then getting them added in-game. Considering that I've already created 5 models that are currently in the SRP resource pack, I think I'd be a good fit for the modelling team.

WHAT PROGRAM DO YOU USE?: I use Blockbench! It seems pretty simple to work with, although I am still learning how to convert things from the program to in-game.

PROVIDE AT LEAST 5 MODEL EXAMPLES ALONG WITH THEIR .JSON AND PNG FILE SIZES:

JADE NAGAMAKI:

2.78kb JSON
1.11kb PNG
KITSUNE MASK:
13.21kb JSON
2.08kb PNG

JACKRABBIT BIKE HELMET:

7.82kb JSON
1kb PNG
HANNYA MASK:
11.6kb JSON
1.13kb PNG
BELL CANE:

6.9kb JSON
1.66kb PNG

Last edited:

RAYHM

Level 193
RAYHM
RAYHM
Rich+
PENDING
-----------------------------------
  • Great models though before dropping in my thoughts on the application i would love to see more complex models you've made before my full judgement.

RAYHM

Level 193
RAYHM
RAYHM
Rich+
DENIED
  • Even though your models were great looking, you failed to use the given time to update the thread and showcase more advanced models.
  • You may re-apply once you're ready with more examples

Users who are viewing this thread