3Rios (APPLYING)

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):

rioosss

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes

What is your time zone?:

EST

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

Yes I acknowledge that you are required to be active or else you have chances of being demoted.

Describe your activity on the server:

I remained engaged in the SRP discord channels during my month-long break from the server to focus on improving myself personally, until I eventually returned to SRP. Once I came back I'd say I was very active on SchoolRP. I was constantly online working to gain attributes or simply roleplaying with other people on the server. I usually spend around eight to nine hours daily on SchoolRP and have acquired a large playtime of over 4 weeks on my accounts. I was mostly on characters that I FamilyRP with although I do participate in many other roleplays such as JockRP and on occasion DeliquentRP. The Council faction used to be one of my main reasons for being active but even after I left the Council faction, my activity hasn't decreased, instead, I've been dedicating a lot of my free time on my applications, character development and roleplays. My activity rate of being online eight to nine hours a day has not changed. Along with my activity on the server itself, I'm also quite active on schoolrp's discord channels, where you are likely to find me speaking with other members of the server in the emergency lobby or crime general.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server:

IC FACTION
KPD -
KPD -
COUNCIL -

OOC FACTION
LORE -

What are your current roles on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):

College Bachelors
Police Detective

What subject are you applying to teach?:

P.E

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?:

When I first began playing SchoolRP I initially got involved in Gang Roleplay, however after a few months, I realized that it wasn't really my thing. While I had a great time participating in Gang Roleplay, I also realized that it had a negative impact on my reputation, so I wanted to change that. After deciding to quit Gang Roleplay, I took some time off to consider ways on how I could improve my reputation on the server and improve myself. Factions was the first thing that came to mind. I began looking into which faction to apply for and at the time I wanted to try everything and be a part of as many factions as possible to see what faction that would really be for me. Though I was only in the KPD faction for a short period of time, I was able to make a lot of wonderful friends in other factions like EMS and Town who some were also apart of faculty, where I learned what it was like to be a part of the Faculty factions more especially, the Teacher position and I knew I wanted to experience what it was like, which is why I have applied for the faction today. I recently returned to the KPD faction and remained in touch with members who were also a part of the faculty faction and my motivation for being a teacher only increased from there.

Do you understand that you are applying for the teacher role of UT?

Yes, I understand that I will be given the role of UT following an acceptance into the teacher faction.

Do you understand if your application is accepted, you will have to undergo teacher training?:

Yes, I understand that I will have to undergo teacher training if accepted.

What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?:

Class logs are required to keep track of the classes a teacher has taught throughout the month. In order for Teachers to make sure they get paid appropriately for the number of quotas they log each month, the procedure is used to log monthly quota. It also displays a teachers level of activity, which may help in promotions

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:

RESPECT

In my class, you are expected to present yourself with the utmost professionalism and respect. Even in extremely heated situations, there will never be tolerance for disrespect between students or teachers. You have to act with a reasonable level of understanding at all times.

RAISE YOUR HAND

Raising your hand will ensure that you speak at the appropriate time if you decide to. It's important that you raise your hand to ask permission before speaking in my class. Interrupting me while I'm teaching is disrespectful to both the teacher and the students who are trying to learn.

ATTENTION

In the classroom, students are not allowed to use phones or play with toys or instruments. There are no exceptions to the rule, as your focus should be solely on the lesson being taught in class.

FIGHTING/SWEARING

It is strictly forbidden to fight or swear in class as schools are not places where people should hurt one another or use foul language.

LEAVING CLASS

Raising your hand and asking permission is all that is required if you need to leave the classroom for any reason, such as using the restroom. To make sure you don't skip class by leaving your belongings behind and returning for them.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:

My first ever roleplay experience was with SchoolRP when I began roleplaying in March of this year. It had not been a very long time since I joined the SchoolRP community, but during that short time, I was able to take part in a variety of roleplays, such as StudentRP, GangRP, CopRP, and FamilyRP. I've only ever roleplayed on minecraft, and although I wasn't particularly talented at it at first, I've learned how to improve at roleplaying and become more capable of DetailRP after involving myself in communities and factions. I've gained a lot of experience and love for roleplay from the friends I made on SchoolRP. They have taught me the majority of what there is to know about roleplaying on SchoolRP.

In detail, describe the ranking system of teachers:

-HD
↳ Meaning: Head of Department

↳ Description: It is the position of a leader, the highest position in the department. The person in control of the department they work in is known as an HD. They are in charge of ensuring that everything runs perfectly in their department, and teachers who have demonstrated their significance are typically assigned to this position. This role requires a great deal of time and effort to achieve.

- QT
↳ Meaning: Qualified Teacher

↳ Description: Qualified Teachers are teachers who have been in the department for a lot longer than newly qualified teachers. They have a great deal of experience and are certainly far better suited for the role of HD.

- NQT
↳ Meaning: Newly Qualified Teacher

↳ Description: This role is given to teachers who have worked enough to show how active and motivated they are for this role, this role comes right after the Unqualified teacher role and it's usually given after reaching a significant amount of quota.

- UT
↳ Meaning: Unqualified Teacher

↳ Description: Unqualified teachers are teachers who have recently joined the faction and must complete the required training before they are allowed to teach a class. They will eventually be able to take classes on their own and advance to positions of higher authority.

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

TEACHERS OOCLY

Teachers host classes and provide roleplay to players who participate in StudentRP. They are paid based on the amount of quota they complete each month and depending on their rank, they can earn up to 500k yen for finishing 20–25 classes as for QTs, the minimum payment is typically 350K yen. To make the experience more realistic, teachers usually involve OOCLY teaching methods into their roleplay. Besides their regular responsibilities, teachers are also tasked with monitoring the school during lunchtime to report any fights or tense situations. They may even hand out detentions.

TEACHERS ICLY

Teachers must instruct students in grades 7 through 12. This means that all students, regardless of age, receive nearly equivalent lessons and are on the same learning path as their peers. Teachers concentrate on a single subject and are afterwards placed into their department. Their monthly pay is approximately $3,643, which equals approximately $43,726 annually. Teachers are expected to supervise detentions, club meetings, and the cafeteria during lunchtime when they are not teaching.

TEACHING METHODS

Since it heavily depends on the teacher, subject, age group, and type of student, there are differences in the teaching methods used in Karakura's highschool. The standard method of teaching is usually followed by teachers, who assist students when they ask for it and may also use activities such as games or a field trip but typically they will use a traditional textbook for passing on knowledge.

FREE TIME

Teachers would either grade assignments in their spare time, plan lessons and activities for the class, or work on potential exams for the class in the future. Depending largely on the teacher, they can also choose to simply stroll around Karakura or connect with their friends and family. Given how stressful their jobs can be, most teachers would rather spend their free time relaxing or spending more time with their families.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:

Since most schoolRP players participate in StudentRP, teachers play an important part in the server and are what really make it so engaging. The one roleplay that this server is all about is provided by teachers. From an OOC perspective, teachers at schoolRP teach you a lot of things that can benefit you in your life outside of schoolRP. The largest and most memorable events that take place on this server are almost always related to the school, and teachers are heavily involved in these events. The fact that some of those events, which were made possible with the assistance of teachers on the server, are still discussed today, even though they happened so long ago is amazing.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:

The planning system is the MoSCo Method

Character Information

Describe the character: How do they look and act? What makes them unique and different?

How Kōji Looks

Kōji Kirishiki appeared to be a very athletic and slim male who weighed about 200 pounds and stood at the tall height of 6 feet and 4 inches. Kōji’s height is usually the first thing that draws people's attention to him as he tends to surround himself with friends as well as the majority of his family members who typically stood no taller than 6 feet. You would then take notice of his light brown hair, which fell in a messy yet charming style that complimented his sea-blue eyes. Kōji Kirishiki's skin was incredibly pale, nearly white as snow. He would have skin that was almost flawless, free of wrinkles and imperfections, as if he hadn't had experienced a stressful day in his life. Kōji does enjoy being the centre of attention, therefore he goes above and beyond with his appearance, commonly dressed in attire consisting of suits and street-styled clothing. If you were close to Kōji, you'd catch a scent of mint that would often linger around him. Kōji, being a former model in Moscow, Russia, was able to find his best dressing style by experimenting with different outfits during photo shoots. He’d keep up with the same style of clothing if he were to go on a date, perhaps a job interview or any important event. When Kōji is on duty, he ties his hair in a little pony tail, but once off duty, he commonly wears his hair down for gatherings like family get-togethers or hanging out with friends and sometimes dinner dates.

What Makes Kōji Unique

What distinguishes Kōji from those around him is his ability to style anything into an outfit. His family members always think of him being the "Best dressed" each time there's a family get-together since he never wears the same outfit again, even if he has worn it only once. Kōji may not give any thought to what people think of his outfits, but he surely cares about his appearance. Kōji had an eye for putting outfits together, he could take any piece of clothing and turn it into a fantastic outfit. Even though he wears formal attire most of the time, he, every now and then appears in baggy jeans and shirts however that happened mostly during his Highschool years. Just a few civilians in Karakura possessed some of the physical features that he had. It made him quite unique in that way. He became used to the gazes he would receive even for walking down the street. rather than taking offence, he enjoyed the attention he received. Kōji puts a lot of effort into maintaining his clear skin and perfect hair, following a strict care routine, so the looks that he receives from other individuals gives him a good boost in confidence.

What is their outlook on students and their co-workers?

When it comes to his students and coworkers, Kōji is extremely introverted. He doesn't build relationships or friendships with either group of people during school hours. When Kōji is on the job, he gives his full attention to his work; however, when he is not working, he enjoys talking with his students or going out for a cup of coffee with his coworkers. As a highly structured individual who demands perfect outcomes in his classroom, Kōji would warn a disruptive student approximately three times before removing them from the classroom. When Kōji is at work, he only pays attention to his duties, but he undoubtedly cares about his students and occasionally even his coworkers with whom he forms friendships. Being indifferent toward both his coworkers and students,Kōji treats both groups with the highest professionalism and respect, he neither likes nor dislikes them.

What are their plans for the future?

Given that youths of Karakura are mostly responsible for the city's crime rate, Koji wishes to establish a positive relationship with them and assist them in making beneficial improvements. In other words, his goal is to use his teaching to bring about a change.

Scenarios

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:

Kōji would probably issue the group of delinquents a verbal warning before taking any action, and then leave them alone if they stopped. He would give them his second verbal warning if they persisted. Should Kōji issue a third verbal warning to them, he would hand them a detention.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:

In order to get his students' attention, Kōji would probably speak in a louder tone of voice. If that failed, he might also make a noise by clapping his hands or dropping a book on his desk to get their attention. He'd then warn his students with either getting kicked from his class or issuing a detention if they continued to not listen.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:

Kōji maintains the same general attitude as the one he has when he is in the teacher’s lounge. Although with individuals he is less familiar with, he continues to come across as stern, cold, and rather serious. He also spends time reading about recent developments in medicine and watching documentaries regarding brain diseases in an attempt to learn more than what he already did during his years of residency and schooling. Since Kōji found neurology to be so fascinating, he spends his free time learning more about it rather than engaging with his co-workers, he might prefer doing his own thing although he wouldn’t mind having a cup of coffee or a conversation with his co-worker.

Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me entered his classroom with his briefcase clutched in his right hand. He bowed to his students as he entered, then carefully placed his briefcase on the desk. "Good afternoon, everyone," he greeted warmly as he retrieved his lesson materials, preparing for the class ahead.

/me Clearly annoyed, Kōji raised his voice to regain his students' attention. "Please, focus on the lesson. I won't repeat myself," he stated firmly before turning back to the board to continue with his lesson.

/me "Any questions? Raise your hands," urged Kōji. Leaning back in his chair, he observed closely for the first student to raise their hand. His gaze fell upon a boy seated at the back of his classroom as they were quick to raise their hand before anyone else could. "Go ahead," he prompted, giving the student permission to ask their question as he paid close attention

/me As Kōji's class came to an end, he gathered his class materials and packed them neatly into his briefcase. Meanwhile, students began to collect their bags and head towards the door. "Have a great rest of your day," Kōji called out loudly as he picked up his briefcase. With a bow to the remaining students in his classroom, he exited the room.

Backstory

Chapter SEVEN reflects on why he became a teacher.
1999 - The birth of Kōji Kirishiki - Chapter One

Kōji Kirishiki, The first born son of Sokun and Aleksandra was housed in the magnificent Kirishiki Estate that resided in the heart of Moscow, Russia. From the moment of his birth, the young boy received consistent care and attention from maidens and servants of the Kirishiki Estate. He was after all the first child of Sokun, one of the Kirishiki Family's elders and a well-known senior police officer in the city of Moscow. Being well taken care of, Kōji was a happy child who rarely cried or whined, his worries subsided by the gentle soothing of his family and caretakers. His mother referred to him as her “Little Prince'' while his father thought the world of him, always making sure he was the centre of attention. His father envisioned him in his perfect image; which was a noble Kirishiki deserving of the name and the honour of being his son.

The night was damp in the city of Moscow, Russia. The Moscow General Hospital was especially quiet and empty, mostly since it was around 4 in the morning when Aleksandra Kirishiki had to be taken to the hospital immediately. The Kirishiki family's attention was initially focused on Aleksandra before the birth and then swiftly shifted to Kōji after he was welcomed into the world. He was, after all, Sokun Kirishiki's first child. Kōji was picked up by hospital staff shortly after the delivery to ensure he was clean and healthy before bringing him right back to his parents. With the arrival of their first child, Sokun and Aleksandra couldn't be happier. As they held their newborn in their arms, they immediately connected with him and began to envision their future together. He was a joyful child who constantly laughed and giggled. After a few medical check-ups that confirmed Kōji’s good health, Sokun and Aleksandra finally were able to take Taizo home. Kōji was showered with attention by the Keepers of the Kirishiki estate from the moment he was brought inside, as well as other Friends and family of Sokun visited the estate just for the occasion of celebrating Kōji’s birth. It was almost like a festival, with many decorations placed around the Kirishiki estate, attendants cooking Aleksandra's favourite meals, and relatives trying to teach Kōji to say their names for his first words, all of which were met with Kōji's giggles instead.

2004 - Little “Prince” - Chapter Two

Kōji might have been a calm toddler, but he most definitely did not grow up to be a peaceful child. While his mother might have referred to him as her "Little Prince," his teachers and personal attendants did not. When the young Kōji wasn't present to hear his personal attendants gossip about what a difficult child he turned out to be, they would refer to him as "Little Demon." No matter how difficult a child Kōji can be, Aleksandra always seemed to be defending his behaviour; it was clear that she had a soft spot for him. Of course, his personal attendants made sure Aleksandra wouldn't hear them call Kōji by the nickname of "Little Demon", as she would have rained hell on them. Kōji was always disregarding his studies and his attendants, and opted to sneak off to the forest nearby the Kirishiki Estate. Kōji enjoyed exploring the forest and had an undying fascination in both plants and land animals. Upon Kōji’s attendants growing exhausted of Kōji, Sokun Kirishiki learned of his son's behaviour, which put an end to Kōji’s life of getting away with his absurd antics. Sokun, a relatively calm man, became enraged upon learning that his son was becoming a nuisance. He was already under stress from work and was preoccupied with taking care of his wife, who was carrying his second child. Despite the fact that Kōji was only four years old, Sokun still scolded him in a way which made him swear he would never defy his father again.

It was now Kōji’s fifth birthday. It was four years after Ilia, Kōji’s younger brother, had been born. After the birth of his younger brother, Kōji and his brother immediately bonded. Kōji took great care of his younger brother, baby-proofing almost every part of his room in order to ensure his safety and comfort. Mostly, though, so he could have his younger brother's time all to himself, teaching him to say his name so it could be his first words. While Sokun knew that Kōji was trying to make Ilia say his name as soon as he spoke, he didn't give any thought because, in secret, Sokun would steal Ilia while Kōji was at school and teach him to say "dad" for his first word. As Kōji arrived home from school, he was surprised to hear Ilia utter the word "dada." As his father laughed in the background, Kōji jokingly fell to his knees, shouting out, "All my efforts... No!" Sokun continued to laugh, teasing, "You've got talent, Kōji. Maybe you should consider acting!" That joke turned into reality as Kōji immediately thought it would be a great idea, he begged his parents to enroll him into acting classes in which they allowed it to happen. After that, young Kōji landed many roles, usually as the comedic character in Russian television shows and movies. Kōji had acting talent since he was five years old, it was no surprise that he was a natural on the big screen.

2009 - Meet Nikolai - Chapter Three

At just the age of ten, Kōji was adored in Russia. He starred as the "Green Ninja" in a live-action Ninjago movie that was featured in almost every children's television program. Kōji's new interest was acting, and he enrolled in online school to pursue his career as a movie and television star. Being an actor took an excessive amount of the time in his day, so Kōji spent most of his days away from his family and outside of his estate. The biggest downside of acting was having to be away from your family. A downside that was enough to make young Kōji consider taking a break from acting and looking for something else. Kōji was a curious child with a wide range of interests that included history, wildlife, and plants. Kōji made sure to read almost every book in the estate library belonging to the Kirishiki family. Kōji was beginning to consider his future and envisioned his career path. Initially, he considered following in the footsteps of his father and other family members in becoming a police officer, but he also developed an interest in medicine, also a career path some of his family members took upon. Sokun thought it was adorable that Kōji was thinking about the future at such a young age. His mother would have probably agreed, but she had been in the Moscow General hospital for nearly a month, when Aleksandra suddenly developed a cough, feeling more and more exhausted day after day, it was obvious that her illness was getting worse. Sokun insisted that his wife stay in the hospital. Sokun would leave Ilia and Kōji with the attendants for weeks at a time while he went to see his ill wife. Although Kōji didn't completely comprehend his mother's illness, he was aware that it concerned his younger brother, so he tried to console him as Sokun attempted to make an effort to maintain his calmness in front of his children, but it was obvious that her illness was affecting him as well.

One night, Kōji could not sleep. The thought of his mother being in a hospital bed had kept him awake. He decided to leave his bedroom and head downstairs for a drink of water. As he was leaving, he noticed his father's bedroom door was cracked. Being the curious child that he was, Kōji crouched behind the door and peeked slightly in to listen in on his father's phone conversation. Sokun appeared to be having an argument with the individual who was on the phone. "All of this is your fault! I'm going to sue you all, she would be at home with our kids if you hadn’t-" It appeared that the caller hung up on Sokun. Kōji felt confused at first, but he became aware of everything quickly. He gasped loudly and flinched as Sokun slammed the phone to the ground, smashing it. A few tears would fall from Sokun's eyes before he turned to look where the sound of the gasp was coming from and saw that Kōji was there. He hurried over and pulled Kōji into the room, placing both of his arms over Kōji’s small shoulders. "What are you doing awake? Get back to your room” Kōji had just found out that his mother had passed away, and Sokun did not even consider comforting him.From that moment on, Sokun grew into a bitter man who had no desire to engage in any kind of bond with his children, the love of his life was gone and nothing else mattered.

2014 - Happy birthday..? - Chapter Four

Five years had gone by since Kōji’s mother passed away. Kōji eventually chose to take on a parental role with his younger brother, attempting to raise them for the better part of his childhood while he also began to distance himself from his father. Over the years, Kōji developed a deep dislike for his attendants. Sokun took notice of this and eventually hired her son a new attendant who was Nikolai Volkov, a 17 year old high school graduate. Nikolai's responsibilities included waking Kōji up on time, tidying up his room, assisting him with his schoolwork, and most importantly, teaching him the traditional Brazilian style of jiu jitsu, which Nikolai was nearly a master at. Nikolai also took it upon himself to teach Kōji how to play the violin. Kōji greatly admired Brazilian jiu jitsu, on the evenings when Nikolai wasn't present to instruct him, he would spend time researching and practising the martial art by himself by watching videos and making mental notes of Nikolai's lessons. Besides jiu jitsu, Kōji picked up the violin quickly and effortlessly; he was naturally talented from the moment he laid hands on the instrument.

On July 6, 2014, a Tuesday morning fell upon the Kirishiki Family. The fifteenth birthday of Kōji. Everybody within the Kirishiki Estate celebrated Kōji’s birthday, including his distant relatives and friends, who participated in festivities, games, and the dinner hosted specifically in Sokun’s Manor. Kōji especially invited Nikolai Volkov, his closest friend and personal attendant, who had taken part in raising Kōji from the young age of 10. Kōji and Nikolai grew close over the years. During Kōji's birthday, everything was going too smoothly; everyone was joyful and upbeat, and nothing could possibly go wrong- that is, until. Kōji was informed by Nikolai that he would be moving to Karakura. Kōji was heartbroken to hear this news as it meant that his closest friend, someone he entrusted with his most valuable secrets would be gone. After learning the news, Kōji was unable to control his tears, he returned to the birthday party with swollen and red eyes while everyone simply assumed that he was overjoyed to celebrate his birthday. The main reason for that is because that is what he told everyone when they asked if he was alright. A few days later, Nikolai was spotted packing his belongings into a tiny suitcase. Surprisingly, he had not forgotten his responsibility to wake Kōji on time. While Kōji watched Nikolai pack in silence, Nikolai had been concentrating on ensuring that he didn't forget anything before departing for Karakura. When Nikolai finally finished packing, he made sure to say goodbye to everyone before he left. Nikolai had especially promised Kōji that he would write to him in order to stay in touch.

As if things couldn't get any worse, the following morning, Ilia, Kōji's younger brother, was sent to a boarding school shortly after a fight with his father that Kōji wasn't present for. Ilia was the person he was closest to after Nikolai left, and now he was also absent in his life. Kōji felt completely isolated. In a fit of rage, Kōji marched to his father's office with the intention of confronting him for sending Ilia away without even consulting him. “How could you send him away? You haven’t even given me the chance to say goodbye” Said Kōji although Sokun responded without missing a beat, "This matter does not involve you. Please, leave my presence." Kōji, knowing better than to attempt to test his father's patience, left his office. Little Kōji felt as though everything in his life was falling apart. His mother had passed away, his brother had been sent to a boarding school, and his closest friend had abandoned him. All he could do was move on. It didn’t take long for Sokun to find his son a new attendant. This time it was Ivan Kozlov, an 18 year old college student, who was someone that Kōji had no problem getting along with, however it didn't feel the same as in Kōji’s eyes, no one was equivalent to Nikolai.

2019 - A Sense Of Hopelessness - Chapter Five

Five years have passed since Nikolai Volkov left for Karakura and Ilia had been in a boarding school halfway across the world, and despite Nikolai’s promises that he would write letters to Kōji, he has not sent a single one. However, Kōji wrote hundreds of letters to his former attendant and never got a response. You could say that he lost all hope of ever getting in touch with his friend. Sokun was blind to the bond that had grown between Kōji and Nikolai during Nikolai's years of employment with the Kirishiki family, and he didn't understand his son's pointless attempts of getting in touch with his former attendant. Kōji remained distant from his father. During his college years, Kōji, who was unusually tall for his age at 6 foot 4, was approached by a modelling agency when he finally turned 20. The agency had known him since he was a child and offered him a contract and a job modelling in Moscow for a brief period in which Kōji happily took. While Kōji was making the front cover of nearly every magazine his modelling agency published, Sokun insisted that he start concentrating on finding a specific career path. It didn't take long for Kōji to make up his mind that he wanted to work in law enforcement since he had witnessed his uncle become an officer in the same city that Nikolai had departed to. One could argue that Kōji took inspiration from Aleksei Kirishiki, his uncle. Whether it was in Karakura, as his uncle had moved to, or possibly Moscow, he desired to work as a police officer.

Now that he had given up on ever getting in touch with his old friend Nikolai, Kōji had turned his attention to making sure his grades were on point in order to graduate with honours, something he could brag about to his younger brother or something his parents could be satisfied with. He worked through many sleepless nights to earn a master's degree in world history and a PhD in criminal justice. Though Kōji was very interested in becoming a police officer, he also had an intense fascination with world history- more specifically, ancient history. History always intrigued him, and he would almost always read about fallen dynasties and ancient armies which no longer exist to this day. Eventually, Sokun made the decision to move to Karakura as Ilia had moved there upon completing his boarding school studies to live with their cousin Sunako, Kōji, and Sokun had basically followed Ilia to the city. Kōji was more than happy to move to Karakura by the studies he conducted on the city's history, which he had found to be just as fascinating as other ancient histories.

2024 - Goodbye Friend - Chapter Six

For Kōji and his family, moving to Karakura was a success. Although he missed his extravagant Kirishiki Estate, he loved living in the beautiful city of Karakura and had many relatives who reside there as well. He familiarised himself with some of the city's residents while avoiding other citizens as soon as he became acquainted with them. He had heard that a significant portion of Karakura's crime rate was committed by teenagers in the 18–20 age range. Kōji found it hard to believe that children could commit so much evil. When Kōji eventually started looking for Nikolai Volkov, he asked the locals for information. However, most of them didn't know who Nikolai was, except for Reina Heika, who swore she had seen the man Kōji had described to her in a newspaper. Thankfully, Ivan Kozlov obtained a job as a reporter in Karakura. Kōji swiftly headed to his attendant's workplace requesting his father if he could find any news articles involving Nikolai. At first, Ivan felt irritated that Kōji was still searching for his former attendant, but he quickly complied. Ivan was certain he wasn't going to find anything until he happened upon a murder case that occurred five years prior, on the day Nikolai had left for Karakura. When Ivan learned that Nikolai had been found murdered just a few hours after he arrived in Karakura, murdered by a gang, by the very city's children, Kōji could not believe were capable of such evil.. Ivan was stunned. After more than an hour of waiting, Ivan finally thought of a more direct way to deliver the news to Kōji, as he was at a loss for words.

Kōji didn't know how to feel, for five years, he believed his friend had simply forgotten about him. After learning that his friend had been murdered, he became enraged. He was distraught and felt a piece of himself die with Nikolai. After reading the news article about the children who killed Nikolai and receiving a life sentence, Kōji was relieved that justice had been served. Kōji was positive that he would never view Karakura's youth in the same light again. Whereas he had once felt sorry for them and sought to help them change or give them an opportunity, all he felt now was resentment and hatred.. For a little while anyway. Kōji healing from Nikolai's passing certainly took a while. After learning of the death of his friend years before, he turned his attention to his studies and took up new interests as a way to distract himself. It required a great deal of work, but many of Kōji's friends and family, specifically his brother supported him in moving on as he gained back his former sense of humour and wit. He submitted his application to the police department of Karakura in the hopes that he could potentially be capable of putting a stop to the chaos and crime caused by juveniles that was pointless and ongoing.

2024 - New Beginning - Chapter Seven

It took Kōji a little over two months to come to the conclusion that he was not emotionally fit to be an officer. He disliked working as an officer and dreaded his two months on the KPD. He took a leave of absence prior to completing his cadet examinations, which resulted in months of unemployment. For a moment, Kōji thought he would be returning to Russia, but then he began to consider other options for his future, possibly becoming a teacher. After considering teaching for a while, Kōji realized that Physical Education was the topic that would suit him the best. He had a deep passion for Physical education with the way he takes care of himself, greater than any other subject, and he was confident that he would be an excellent teacher of it with his past police experience. Kōji hoped that taking up teaching would be a fulfilling new chapter in his life. He had resented the youths of Karakura in the past, yet he wanted to change, and working as a police officer wasn't cutting it. He still wanted to help them. He thought that the best approach to engage with the children of Karakura and assist them in making positive changes would be through teaching. Kōji ultimately completed and submitted his teaching application in the first of May in hopes to be hired as a P.E teacher.

In-Character Information
SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name (First & Last only):

Kōji Kirishiki

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):

Mr. Kirishiki

Given Name(s):

Kōji

Preferred Name:

Kōji

Age (Minimum is 25):

Male

Religious Denomination:

Christian

Marital Status:

Single

Nationality:

Japanese, Russian.

Current Location:

Karakura, Japan.

SECTION #2 - Academic Details

Working Experience (# of years):

Spent nearly 2 months working for Karakura’s police force.

Academic Degree:

PhD

Year of Graduation:

2020, He would have been 24 years old at the time of his graduation.

Major(s):

Criminal Justice

Minors:

World History

Native Languages:

Russian

Other Languages:

Japanese

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?:

No.

Extra Notes:

If I am accepted, could my college bachelors tag be moved to my main account’s (4Rios) secondary slot

Last edited:

RexLobo

Level 106
Administrator
Lore Coordinator
Teacher Lead
RexLobo
RexLobo
Omega+
Accepted
Welcome to the Teacher Faction! You will begin as an Unqualified teacher (UT)

You will be given your roles in the Academics Discord and afterward will be pinged regarding teacher training. Once your training is complete, you will be allowed to start your own classes!

If you have any questions, please DM me or contact me through the teacher channels in the Academics Discord.​

Users who are viewing this thread