mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

gatekeeper

Level 10
totalmisplay
totalmisplay
Rich
trans man here, why do they say they're a girl when their gender is listed under trans male? no hate, just wondering

GG_Gremlin

Level 33
trans man here, why do they say they're a girl when their gender is listed under trans male? no hate, just wondering
hey! I'm also a trans guy, this is a pre-transition char who doesn't feel safe coming out in a town like Karakura so while yes, he is a boy, he doesn't think saying that to people would be the smartest move. Also note that they have GAD, which implies they tend to overthink, he's not likely to come out to people he does not know are accepting, he's a bit of a pessimist and assumes people will react badly if he tells them.

gatekeeper

Level 10
totalmisplay
totalmisplay
Rich
hey! I'm also a trans guy, this is a pre-transition char who doesn't feel safe coming out in a town like Karakura so while yes, he is a boy, he doesn't think saying that to people would be the smartest move. Also note that they have GAD, which implies they tend to overthink, he's not likely to come out to people he does not know are accepting, he's a bit of a pessimist and assumes people will react badly if he tells them.
ah i understand that, thank you for explaining! :)

Users who are viewing this thread