Omega+
KARAKURA HOSPITAL APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section
IGN (In-Game Name):
4CD / FourCeeDee [APPLYING]
What is your discord username?
klar.222
Describe your activity on the server:
I've been playing SRP since the pandemic, around from 2020-2021 before in early 2022 I took an extensive break from SchoolRP, for a multitude of reasons. Before then, I had accumulated around ~3 total weeks' worth of playtime (added together) throughout the pandemic, and have been well-versed on the server, and especially roleplay-hub, as I was a frequent player on FantasyRP when it was released and was one of the reasons, I chose to spend more time on both roleplay servers. During the pandemic, I was wagering anywhere from 2-5 hours a day, or so and found myself playing regularly. One of my older characters was on the Basketball Team before I took a hiatus. After returning around ~3ish months ago I am still quite active on the SchoolRP server and have reconnected with some players such as DarkxWalker, TheInnocentFool, RabbitRulez & more where I now have gotten into the habit of playing around 5-6 days out of the week, and usually on the weekends.
What is your timezone?:
EASTERN STANDARD TIME
List your current and past applications:
4CD'S Application || JSL | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server [ACCEPTED]
4CD's Language Application | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server [ACCEPTED]
NOTE: WHEN I QUIT SRP AND FORGOT MY FORUM ACCOUNT (EMAIL AND EVERYTHING) I'VE LOST A MAJORITY OF MY APPLICATIONS TOO.

What experiences do you have with roleplay?:

As mentioned before, I've had multiple experiences between SchoolRP, and FantasyRP and outside of Roleplay Hub on other roleplay servers, which have made a name for themselves, such as L--TC. (won't mention as much for obvious reasons), where I started around in early 2019 and grew out from the roleplay community and was able to discover Roleplay Hub through FantasyRP during the early talks of it being launched and being a direct competitor, where I chose to join. By now, I had already considered myself immersed in roleplaying for quite some time and found myself becoming more active, though I had already chosen to stop playing by the time the server had shut down. Taking a break from the roleplay community and focusing on other stuff, such as new games and other internet groups, before choosing to return to roleplay as a whole when I was on a call with one of my friends one day, and talking about Minecraft- which I hadn't touched in a while and remembered not only about SchoolRP, but how many people I had left behind in the community by leaving what I remembered as so abruptly.
What is your motivation for applying?
Out of all of the many Minecraft roleplay servers I have been on, some of them do not have unique roles such as Emergency Medical Services or are missed opportunities due to them either shutting down the server, being unobtainable to the general public or even my lack of interest, SchoolRP is significantly different as these players contribute a key role, more than others in an almost hands-off approach in some times, giving general players and members of factions the ability to use more creative freedom. Although I've been on the SchoolRP server for quite some time, I've never thought about applying for anything even back during the pandemic when I had time to spare, and never got to experience some things, such as being a part of EMS. More recently, as I've incorporated back into the server, I've been willing to branch out and do more stuff I wouldn't have, such as small amounts of CriminalRP which I've never been caught before, or partaking in larger families, and seeing more where the actions of my character lead themselves, and giving them more natural progressions into however I feel they'd be played best, and one of those opportunities would be joining the EMS faction, especially as a long hiatus has given me the opportunity to explore and use updates I might not have been present for- such as multiple character slots. The addition of a simple update such as this has increased my interest in applying beforehand, as mentioned before paying for another account or leading to an unsatisfactory conclusion to a character I took an interest in at that present moment.
Which role are you applying for?
(Doctor or Psychiatrist):

I am applying for the PSYCHIATRIST role.
What knowledge do you have of Hospital Work?

I find myself having a pretty general knowledge of the roles and work that the Hospital faction engages in on a daily basis. Although, I have excluded some of my own knowledge from the table below, as I am unsure as to whether the information is correct, or whether I might not have a full or clear grasp of their entire duties, though I am most likely at least aware of it. Not only this, but if I were to be accepted into the EMS faction, I would be willing to dedicate myself to learning more about the faction, through trainings and on my own spare time, to clarify any potential confusion, or lack of knowledge I may have.

GENERAL ROLES

HOSPITAL DIRECTOR
Self-explanatory, head of the hospital faction. Helps mostly on the administrative side, with things such as accepting and denying hospital applications, monitoring Higher-ups within the hospital faction, and selecting/finding interested individuals for promotions into these roles.
PSYCHIATRISTS
General duty is to write and diagnose prescriptions, and people. May host things such as therapy sessions, or diagnostic sessions where they go into more detail with a patient on potential treatment plans, or a diagnosis for them.
DOCTORS
Similarly, to psychiatrists, they are able to write prescriptions for certain medications, though their job is different from psychiatrists. They may need to deal with injured people at the hospital, or sick people. Treating things such as non-emergency situations, such as someone who may have broken their leg and came to the hospital (may require a surgeon/paramedic depending on the severity of it, or other injuries) or performing checkups.

ROLEPLAY ITEMS
CLIPBOARD
Primarily a roleplay item, serving little to no actual function. For diagnosis or taking notes when doing a /me or /it in response to someone, during a psychiatric session, scheduling an appointment for someone and writing down symptoms. Most notes written down on the note's app on a computer, or preferred method.
RADIO
Tool given to every single EMS member and KPD member of their respective factions. Ability to radio each other on quick demand, and usage of it can be between one of the factions or between both. May be used for calling KPD to the scene of the hospital, or in a reverse situation where someone requires immediate first aid from their injuries and a paramedic or EMS member who is able to perform this is online.
MED-KIT
Contains basic first-aid supplies such as gauge, anti-septic and anti-bacterial sprays, flashlights, tourniquets, and more. Meant for paramedics for on-scene response in most scenarios.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to being demoted at any given time if accepted?
I understand and acknowledge this.
Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you agree to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?
I agree that I will be dedicated to the Hospital Staff role.
Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are expected to attend or you will be punished?
I acknowledge this.
Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
I UNDERSTAND
to not take situations and trainings OOCLY.

In-Character (IC) Section
SECTION 1: PERSONAL DETAILS

Character’s Full Name:

Shoichori Nobuyuki Akori
Character’s Gender and Pronouns:
Male, He/Him
Character’s Age (if accepted):
Character’s Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelor/Masters/PhD):
GRADUATED Grade-12
in the Greater Tokyo Metropolitain Area
PHD MAJORS in Psychology
MASTERS in General Medicine
MINORS in Business

Character’s Nationality:
Japanese (MOTHERS SIDE)
Slovak-Japanese (FATHERS SIDE)
Character’s Marital Status:
DIVORCED
Character’s Religious Denomination:

Atheist
Character’s Spoken Languages:
Japanese
Japanese Sign Language

Backstory (100+ Words)

EARLY YEARS
JANUARY
10th 1992, 17:50:32 hours- the exact moment that the doctors declared Shoichori born, the new Moon, a child out of wedlock and the product of a divorce, between their mother and father. The only ones being present in the delivery room being the nurses and his mother, the realization that her own family had shunned her, and an inevitable outcome of strict Japanese traditionalism which had been maintained by his grandparents. As the minute's past, and as his mother were to sign on the birth certificate, it only took her a moment to think of his name, giving him two surnames, one of which- Akori, being of his father's who was in the middle of both of them, a forever aching scar that Shoichori held, and the other being on his mother's side of the family, Noubuyuki. With the signing of a pen, the rest became a blur, as his mother described it to him, being flooded with emotions, paperwork and even more paperwork. Within roughly ~2 weeks of being born, they were both discharged and would never see that hospital again, as their mother chose to move as far away as possible from the small town they had once lived in, being unable to show their face again, as they moved to the Greater Tokyo area, where she was certain he would be able to receive adequate support and childcare, in a stigmatized where services such as these faced challenges back where she had grown up. Some of his fondest memories came from his earliest years, running around the small almost cubicle apartment throughout his early years, and his mother leaving and disappearing for various periods of times, which he believed to have been some sort of game of Hide And Seek which he won every time being taken out for ice-cream, or some sort of local delicacy after 'winning', or when he would use the cabinets and anything- including the walls to his playpen area to be able to support himself, the first resemblance of an independent life. Having made his first friend just down across the hall in the Highrise apartment block, being confronted with the strange reality of his life, as their friend's parents were not gone for a majority of the day, and sometimes even late into the night, but were active and abundant in their friends life, and how they weren't a fading memory, almost like a ghost but what struck home, was when the innocent question was brought up once, when he was around 5 by then. "Where are your parents, sweetie?" Shoichori, dumbfounded by this question, could not respond and later home that night he had the courage to ask a question to his mother, on why she wasn't there and where she went every day, and was brushed off. Within the next 2 weeks, he had already been enrolled into a daycare, and never asked the question again, as whenever he saw his mother for that time being was when she picked him up, late into the night. Often one of the last people to have been picked up, and some nights the last.

TEEN YEARS
By the time Shichori had been in his last year of Junior High, being Grade 8, he could not feel like he was any more distant from his peers and his own future, where other children were set on what they wanted to do, in an almost ever-expanding opportunity and job market, as it got later in the year, they were to do a project- a project on where they saw themselves in 20 years, and yet he could barely imagine himself as anything- deciding to go with something basic, a doctor. He'd never been in a hospital before, nor had he ever wanted to step foot in one, but the more and more he researched about this, he became more interested, as he realized a 'doctor' was an overarching term for a worker who could take up different roles, and the most barebones definition he hadn't even scratched the surface of this; though as he slowly branched out, he found himself more interested in clubs that the school had to offer, specifically Pre-Med and HOSA. Upon reaching Grade 9, or his freshman year, he chose to partake in these clubs as a past-time, something he would have never thought would transpire into anything, just a way to reach out in a new larger school- across the road and choose a voluntary elective class of Biomedical, which he struggled with at first, but this challenge was an open welcome for Shichori, as it was something he was even more interested in, and gave him a more full and rounded purpose in life, as he often times would find himself in the library during the first two years of his life, taking these classes and would occasionally skip ahead in a unit, or open up a textbook for these classes or clubs in the library, even if he didn't find it particularly relevant to what he was learning, he found it enjoyable. One moment as he had become so engrossed in during after-school hours and partaking in his HOSA club, he had forgotten to come home, and even his mother got home before him. By the time he checked his watch outside of the entrance to the apartment, in the pouring rain, his heart stopped and then began fluttering- 1:30 a.m. He ran up to the elevator, as he slowly ascended, and didn't even knock, turning the handle and freezing in the doorway as he saw his mom, waiting there. Staring at the door, as if she was waiting for him all this time. The end result of all of this was that he was grounded and wouldn't be able to go to any afterschool activities or even go anywhere that wasn't straight from their apartment to the school, despite this he couldn't just sit there and listen to his mother, and in an act of defiance, he gradually started to go to more and more of these activities, though cut-back from how had used to. By the end of Grade 10, a small premedical flyer program for the school was slipped under his door, he was confused at first- he thought it was a club advertisement, but rather the premedical program and the club were different- and this an optional path to take for students of the high school to get ahead in their career planning, and have better access to resources, where he almost immediately began writing his application after seeing he had met the criteria and requirements at that time, and as he slipped it silently into the counselors office, nervously awaiting over the summer for his results, finally coming in the mailbox at their apartment complex, where it read. "ACCEPTED." By the time of his senior year, the same experience he had what was only 2 years ago, was transformed into an even bigger experience through the College Application process; he wasn't sure what he wanted to major in, and yet despite this, when he asked a friend, all they remarked was "You are the medical friend. That's what we all know you as." He was a bit confused by this, not ever having thought about this before, and yet he had realized that this off-time hobby and thought stemmed from something as small as the project he did in Grade-8, yet he could never put his finger on it, but never expected to. He remarked to himself and his mother that he wanted to go somewhere not too far, somewhere he could visit home. Beginning to form a list, a college that had a good medical program; but one that he could have fun at. The process overwhelmed him, as he applied to college after college, being faced with being denied, waitlisted, or accepted offer from a school- that he knew he didn't want to take an offer from, until a letter from the University of Tokyo, an offer he couldn't refuse, and an expensive one at that. He finally chose on his major in Psychology, and a double minor program in General Medicine, and Business. The latter of which being his one and only backup plan; a saving grace, a commonplace corporate job in Japan as a backup, if he no longer wished to work in the medical field. Choosing to start his semester in the Winter, just a few days before his 19th birthday.

ADULTHOOD
And partied he did, almost every time someone would have him recount his college experience, he'd mix in some of his school work, which he had almost memorized in out and when he wasn't finding a new way to socialize and get involved with the campus work, or one of his most profound memories, he could point to a couple, but a majority of that was flooded out with partying with relative strangers, and throughout his 4 years of obtaining his PHD, and 2 years obtaining his master's in Business and General Medicine, one he would point out was his now present ex-wife and meeting her, during their first year of college together, being the same age. He instantly fell in love, with chocolatey-dark eyes and long flowing black hair, he had never felt this way for anyone else before, and it reminded him and grounded him, whenever he was around her. Starting out awkwardly, she was the one to approach him, during his 20th birthday, he was exceptionally drunk, and she was too- but that didn't stop either of them. Agreeing to go on a date with her, which he almost missed due to a massive hangover. An embarrassing fact he later would admit to her, though not for a while. The moment they got out of college, her graduating with her masters at 21, whereas he stayed for the next 4 years within school, eventually after obtaining his PHD at the age of 23, then beginning his undergraduate to advance his knowledge and obtain certification to become a psychiatrist in Medical School, they chose to get married, believing that there wouldn't be anyone else for them, and that they were meant to last, having a quaint-ceremony on the beach, a day that he remembers with a deep rooted sadness, a pain that he could never clear out of his heart, even if he had his memory wiped, it felt at times. Having no other option but to settle down, he began quickly looking for a job, applying to various hospitals before landing a job in pharmaceuticals. Suffice to say, it didn't last long, and the pay wasn't great, as he relied more and more to provide for him, as he went on another stint without a job, before applying to a Japanese Insurance company, one selling healthcare coverage to the elderly and travelers who may not be able to receive coverage, or need better coverage than what the government issued, a scummy decision on his half. He had never wanted a corporate job, and wondered if he stayed if out he could get a promotion, or move up the corporate ladder, yet as months turned into a year, none of this happened. Putting more and more stress onto him, as they upped his hours continuously, a regular 9-5 now turned into a 6-8, and then into a 4-10. By his second year at the company, he could barely make it home without wanting to just collapse onto the bed, now 27. In order to cope with all of this immense pressure on him, and a relatively bad salary, he began drinking and began not showing up home anymore, in their apartment. He felt disgusted at himself whenever he walked home and could barely look at his own wifes face, one he used to love so dearly, with just rage and anger for her almost insistence on his unhealthy behavior, one he had now became accustomed to. The more and more they fought over him, the less he came home, and the less he even mentioned her in everyday conversations, now realizing he had fallen out of love with her, despite it, he couldn't- yet wouldn't bring himself to admit it, and one day while walking home, he took off his ring, throwing it down the drainage covering, and then in a half-drunken state, began walking off. He wasn't sure, but eventually he found himself fuming in anger, on the train, taking it down to the center of Tokyo and then requesting divorce forms, where he on the spot signed them, without any care or disregard for his own wife, coming back home and placing them on the table, where she was already asleep. By the time he had woken it, it was late in the afternoon 3:30, and something felt different. Leaving his room, he looked at the coffee table and saw the divorce papers which he had messily thrown out on the table, stacked neatly and in order, signed in every single spot which was required, not a single line left blank. As he picked up the papers and shoved them into his briefcase, his heart started racing, as he had finally felt 'free' despite this in that very moment, he chose to take another step, as he walked into his work and officially put in his notice of resignation, after working at the company for around ~3 years. This single action gave him confidence yet an uncertainty, one he had not felt before, as where he would choose to work, and where, if not how he would choose to pursue his life, and as he now tendered to his resignation and finished the work day, one that dragged on for what was seemingly forever; and one full of thought, on where he would lead himself, or who would. Finding himself sitting in another office- the local government ministry building to finalize the divorce, as he checked his watch and sat there in silence, and found himself in a blur, as once it was all over, Shoichori could only shed a tear, wondering if what he had done was a mistake, and if he could ever console himself. All that crossed his mind was to run and avoid it. Never wanting to show his face in that apartment building ever again, let alone that area, as for the 2 two months he rented out different temporary accommodations, as he looked for somewhere to settle down, and then one day having come to the realization. KARAKURA, he'd had heard of it before, but he had never lived there before then. Sitting there for a moment, and then getting his most prized personal belongings, going to the train station and buying a ticket, without any hesitation, afterall- what would be the harm in moving one last time?

SECTION 2: MEDICAL HISTORY
What is your character’s medical speciality? Why did they choose this focus?

Shoichori's medical specialty and main focus is PSYCHOLOGY, which he first stumbled upon during a thorough readthrough of one of his Pre-Medical club course textbooks, which presented a theory about the biological role that genetic information, and the likelihood that someone is more likely to be pre-disposed to a medical condition, and a psychological condition based on previous relatives, more specifically the overarching idea that these traits lie dormant and already coded for within the brain, and this predisposed trait leads to these mental health outcomes through external factors, something that perplexed him. His main question was, if this was true, what would be the best preventive solutions, in a nation facing a dire mental health crisis, even during the early 2000's in his sophomore year. The realization of this only came later in his life throughout more vigorous courses in College, where these ongoing issues were discussed, which only motivated him more to pursue a career. Shichori found himself interested in Psychology for another reason- he didn't feel skilled enough or want to devote enough time to going into a profession such as a BRAIN SURGEON, yet he wanted to understand more about the human brain, and how it evolved for millions of years, the potential implications of an increasingly globalized world on the perception of ourselves, and just how chemicals within the brain are able to control almost everything, from a single thought to complex emotions.

What medical residencies did your character take after medical school?
Shoichori took an brief 6 month temporary residency after getting out of Medical School, which he had researched countless times to see how fast he could go through a residency, and while it wasn't the best program, it taught him a lot about being a psychiatrist by having the ability to be able to have hands on experience within patient care, and discussing with patients how they wish to go about their treatment plan, and one of the most shocking moments was this, as he could notwrap his head around patients choosing to be diagnosed, yet continuing to live with mental illnesses and refusing medication and treatment plans, though he had his own theories and suspicions about how these people were too scared to confront their reality, and distancing themself from treatment, they believed they'd forget; or fix it themselves, which time and time he explained to patients that there was almost nothing they could do that would be in their favor by refusing to take the options laid out to them. Though the residency was brief, he blamed himself for not taking a longer post-graduate residency after being rejected from countless hospitals, and taking upon a corporate job, which he would later decide to offset by attending a local postgraduate program in the next town over from Karakura for the next 2 years, going from hospital to hospital as apart of the larger-scale program which he had enrolled into, from the ages of 28 to 30. Totaling around ~3 years of total residency

Does your character have any work experience in medical positions?
Shoichori has had brief experience within pharmacy, which he had half-taken as a noncommittal job to get himself on his feet after the expenses of a 6 month residency and 3 months of college, not all of which were covered by the Japanese Government, which left him in a predicament as the job didn't pay well, and he knew he didn't want to work there, as he kept submitting requests for transfers and different applications where they had gotten back to him that he did not have enough 'experience' or qualifications, time and time again. He eventually was forced to go into a corporate job, which was selling and managing private insurance, primarily health and life insurance, which also dealt with tourists insurance in small amounts, though not exactly a medical position, it still related to the field of healthcare, which was one of the sole reasons why he chose to take it, despite being the antithesis of what he had originally wanted to do with his degree and residency, though the pay was enough to provide for additional schooling, or future residency programs if he chose to continue.
Has your character completed any additional schooling?
He has not chosen to take up additional schooling within the medical field due to the long and extensive gap between the end of his residency, the taking up of a corporate job, and then choosing to go back into residency, for a longer more in-depth course. Upon doing future research after taking the residency examination and passing, Shoichori looked into future programs and schooling, though none of them were appealing, and would come of little additional benefit than the traditional and recommended course he had just taken.

SECTION 3: CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE
Describe your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?

Shorichori stood at just barely over 6'0, with a couple of centimeters to spare, with a well-defined and pale body, though the prevelance of heavy eyebags gave his face a sense of deep longing and regret, bringing contrast to his face, which was well-balanced with a mix of both subtle European and Japanese features, with dirty blonde mixed hair, at the roots turning into a shade of light brown, which was well maintained, as if he had trimmed it himself. His eyes bringing parallelism to his homogenous face, which stood out, some sort of greyish almost blue mixture adding to said previous impressions of his overall demeanor. Dressing in sloppily thrown together business casual, the cuffs on the wrists on his shirt, hardly even tucked in neatly which seemed to be less of a fashion statement, but rather a preference on how he chooses to present himself.
How does your character act on and off duty?
ON DUTY

Whilst on duty, Shoichori has a professional demeanor, which often comes across as cold and uncaring, a bit of an oddity, when he engages with his coworkers specifically, as will give his input when necessary, but when otherwise not needed, he prefers to remain silent, in order to maintain a proper distinguished line between his own work, and himself off duty. While he does not mind his other coworkers, he is much better with patients and in more private environments, where he is livelier, and chooses to actively engage with these patients during sessions and general examinations, attempting to create the environment of more of a conservation, rather than an interrogation when having patients discuss details of their life, and why they chose to seek out psychiatric services, attempting to create an environment of comfort for his patients.

OFF DUTY
Much more laid back and what seemed as quite stress free, occasionally off-duty public, he finds no need for solitude on his own time, though he is more often than not attracted large crowds and interact with people around Karakura, after a long day though, more often than not, he rather instead finds himself wandering off and being distracted on his way back to his apartment, from the bustling night life that Karakura has to offer, something he still has not gotten used to, where he often times will attempt to break his strict and almost traditional view of his work life, by inviting other coworkers, friends and small amounts of family he has within Karakura that he was knowledgeable of, after living there for so long. Mainly only distant cousins, where he allows to 'mask' to slip a bit, going clubbing, to shops and from their impression of him, giving an almost duality of what he chooses to do in his off time between 2 situations that could not be further from each other, from his on-duty behavior and off-duty.
Does your character function better on their own or with others?
Shoichori more than anything else, is a mixed bag. He will usually err on the side of working better within larger of groups of people, and giving him assurance and confidence that even if he messes up, there will be someone to guide him; specifically applying this to his own coworkers, who he would expect to hold him accountable to the same standards that he would expect from them, and with his previous experience in a corporate setting more than anything else, he well understands that there are only so many lines that coworkers would cross, and so much they are willing to do, which is something that he holds himself to, though he still is a firm believer in group work, and that it in fact does come with benefits to both relations inside and outside of any workplace, and each one presents him with a new opportunity to learn a lesson out of it.
What plans does your character have for the future?
Despite what would be assumed from his general manner, he has little to no plans for the future after having moved to Karakura, though it was the place he had selected on almost a hunch, or a gut feeling, having now resided there for 4 years, and despite all of that he still has no idea what would take and motivate his own future, though he sees only two paths for himself, which are settling down in Karakura, eventually starting a relationship with someone, or finding a way to live out his life as a divorceè, which was more of a selfish decision that gave him a new found sense of freedom in the moment, which he longs to go back to. His only real manifestation of a plan would be applying for a residency at Karakura Hospital, which he expected to tie him down and pursue the once small, pushed aside dreams what can only seem like all of those years ago. And this is what causes him to continue on in the face of this adversity every day, and something he would not admit to anyone, as he found it as a reckless, and almost irresponsible fact for someone his age, despite being only 31.
How is your character perceived by others? How does it contrast with their perception of themself?
Shoichori
contrasts himself with who he chooses to associate with, and who he chooses to interact with, even throughout a day at his own job. While he is usually quiet and reversed around his own coworkers, he finds himself with people who will fill in that silence for him and allow him to get what he needs to be done, and evidently views most if not all of the jobs hes ever had, as something important and strictly follows his own etiquette, even if not needed. Perhaps from this harsh conditioning in the first place of being in a corporate job for so long, although even when he is around people, he can be a bit unnerving or a bit hard to hit it off with him, as he often times is not afraid to tell the truth, and tell it how it is, or how he views a situation. While this may be good for strict professionalism and business, the truth is that Shoichori finds himself putting on more of a front and isn't as strict as he seems to be. He finds himself putting on this front as he is unsure of how to interact with people most of the time and understands how much first impression will make a difference in one's everyday life. Fearing the possibility of losing people over letting go or revealing that he doesn't want to be perceived as strict, or extremely professional, even when unnecessary. Being a bit almost too clingy to his friends, as he worries when someone doesn't respond; or even ghosts him for a little while, primarily if he had done something wrong, and how should he 'adjust' or 'fix' himself to someone elses needs. All of this being almost anything he wouldn't admit towards anyone, even those he is most fond of, and considers them close. He sometimes takes pride in these facts though, and wonders whether his uniqueness and differentiate from what he's seen from everyone else, by doing this is what makes his closest circle of friends and family still keep in contact with him and continue to acquaintance themselves with him.

Last edited:

6Pancake

Level 231
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Media Coordinator
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
DENIED

Thank you for taking the time to apply, however, we have decided to deny this application due to the following reasons:

- A decisive factor that influences our decision is server reputation. We tend to pick players who have been on the server for a while and have a relatively clean history. One way to improve your reputation, and boost your chances of acceptance, is by applying to other factions/community teams.

If you need any further assistance, feel free to privately message me - 6pancake - via discord, and we will solve any inquiries you may have.

Users who are viewing this thread