Shion

Level 4
  • OOC INFORMATION:
IGN:

Yipp1e

SnailChase

DirtyIron

Previous bans/warns/kicks: N/A

Describe your activity on the server: I try and get on the server everyday for at least 2-4 hours. Sometimes however, I cannot get on due to work and or school but this doesn’t stop me from continuously keeping my activity up.

Specify your Discord username (USER#0000) and if you have a microphone: Dday#4726 and I do have a microphone

Specify your country of origin and time zone: I’m in the United States, Est

What are your motivations in applying for the black market dealer role?: The reason I want to apply for the black market is to further expand my role play opportunists especially in gang role play. I’ve been on this server for around 2-3 years now and have been apart of multiple role play situations whether it be gangrp or just fun group role play with friends, I know most to all of the rules whether it comes to combat role play or just regular role play. I have been in multiple gangrp situations and gangs and am able to grasp how the community and people are, I feel capable to follow the rules and continuously keep my activity as a Black market dealer.

Outside of srp, I’ve experienced different types of role play situations that have brought things such as black markets and gangs into the plot and have gathered a understanding on what this type of role play can be like, of course I understand rules either way will be different but, I have a strong grip on how someone working in the underground black market would be running things and how they would be doing things, it’s a very interesting concept when done correctly and I want to be able to experience it on this server.

What helps you to stand out from other applicants & what can you uniquely provide to the team?: I feel what makes me stand out from others is my capability to quickly come up with something when it is needed. For a couple years I focused on different types of roleplay such as dnd, I used to write lore and plots and quickly gained the ability to figure out a situation when things went in a different direction. As a black market member, I feel I would be able to quickly act on ideas to figure out a dire situation or any situation at all. I am also quick to establish groups and ideas if it comes down to it, all together I try and plan everything I do, but when I am put in a situation where I don’t have much time to plan, I’m still able to figure something out most of the time. Because, although some may be better with there knowledge of gang rp and combat, I have both knowledge on how combat and gangs work and multiple different roleplay situations and how to tackle different events to keep things different rather then the same gang wars or interactions every time.

What previous experience do you have in working with a team?: I’ve been in a few team settings whether it be gang or non gang related, I am apart of the shrine faction on my alt and use to be apart of the reporter faction. Along with this, I have also been apart of a few gangs such as Bonten, Oracle and Sanskrai and am currently the co lead of Sanskrai, I understand how to lead a team and how to work with teams when I need to and am willing to do what it takes to help the team grow and thrive (note that I understand i cannot be apart of this gang with my black market account if I were to get the role, and I’m willing to accept that)

Outside of srp, I’ve been apart of many school teams where I was the leader, I try and keep everyone on task and get everything done as soon as possible, I also have experience with teams when it comes to role play like dungeon and dragons, I’ve been the person who’s made the campaign and the person apart of the campaign, in both situations I try to keep everyone apart of the situation and continue to stay and work in teams rather then alone

What suggestions do you have to help better the crime faction?: i have a two suggestions in mind:

Hidden schemes in businesses:
To get more in detail, a lot of yakuzas and such will establish themselves as a shop of some sort or a form of business when in truth this is a front used to hide the truth from others. Slowly but surely I feel things like money laundering, illegal gambling rings and more could be a new way to open others up to gang roleplay and could be a new approach for others to take, these shops would be claimed as gang turfs and could be customized to fit a shop or however the gang leader would like it, on the outside it would be a little shop selling trinkets while deeper inside is where the real business is happening, these shops could hold gang meetings or any kind of gang event inside of them, it allows gangrp to be a bit more public but not to public for everyone to see.

Smugglers:
Although this may not be the best idea, adding a role into gangrp involving people who smuggle contraband and or people to different locations for a sum of money could add new experiences for others. Being able to transport people to safe locations without being captured by police would be a small part of it but the bigger part would be behind the items smuggled. For example, being able to smuggle items and hide them in buildings for someone to grab and use for later, buildings could be whatever the client chooses, this could also be a way to incorporate corruption into the lore of karakura, slowly bringing back the storm era in a way, if a smuggler is caught they could try and give bribes to the police or whoever may have caught them, or police themselves could even use smugglers, the idea could be worked on alot more but it could be a way to add a new branch into the black market.

Are you familiar with all rules pertaining to weapon profiles, combat, permissions, and player conduct on the server?: I understand the combat, permission, player conduct and weapon profile rules and always make sure to check them every so often to keep myself updated.

Are you familiar with that if you leave the black market at any point, the black market lead will have permanent kill permissions on your character?: i understand if I were to leave the black market, I can be killed by the lead at any time.

Are you familiar with that if your character(s) is/are killed or permanently arrested twice, you will be removed from the black market?: I understand that I will have my role removed if I am killed or arrested twice.

Are you familiar with that you cannot reveal any out-of-character plans or potential addition to the black market to others?: i am familiar with all knowledge having to stay hidden.

• IC INFORMATION:
Full Legal Name: Miguel ‘Antonio’ Slater

Criminal Alias: Sonny

Age & Occupation: (Note: if you become a black market dealer, you will be permitted the Adult role) 26, Cinematographer

Gender & Marital Status: Male, Single

Ethnicity & Race: Mestizo, Hispanic

Known Languages: Spanish, Latin

Former Associations/Occupations: The Sinola Cartel, Cinematographer

Highest Level of Education: Masters

Physical/Mental Ailments: PTSD, ADHD

Known Family Members:

Luna Slater (biological mother, alive)

Xavier Slater (Biological Father, deceased)

Describe your character's appearance to the greatest detail: Miguel slater would stand at a height of 6’3 with a slim build. His standing out feature would be his orange messy hair going down his back. His gray eyes would be wide, with a small glint in his pupils. He’s stand with a straight forward posture, giving off a composed yet uneasy feeling when you looked at him, he would have stubble on his upper lip and no where else, his clothes would usually be colorful and baggy, always a bit big for him. A few scars would be on his arms, looking to be faded burn and cut marks, his most noticeable wound would be a scar going along his cheek, being around him, he would smell like natural herbs and dirt, an outside smell.

Describe your character's personality to the greatest detail: for the most part, Miguel would be a very calm and collected person, always chill around others and giving off the vibe of a 80s punk kid, putting up peace signs and just going with the flow. However, when he wasn’t around his friends and was more in business, he’d be very straightforward and very serious with what he said, he made sure he didn’t have to repeat himself twice and he wasn’t afraid of being confrontational or demanding, he was a smart guy who knew what to say, it was hard to crack him in most situations, although he definitely could crack if pushed over.

Describe your character's backstory to the greatest detail: (200+ words minimum)

Growing up, Miguel didn’t have the most peaceful or best life. He was born in Spain, after a rich tourist had knocked up his mother and she had kept the baby. There situation was never really the best, Miguel’s dad was in and out of Spain and clearly showed resentment towards Miguel, while his mom worked 2 jobs and still found a way to spoil her only son. Years went by with this same treatment from his family, Miguel slowly grew into art, he would draw on whatever paper he could find around the house, he was always a very creative kid. By the time Miguel had turned 11, his father had made a financial decision and moved to Spain, settling his alcohol business in the town where Miguel and his mother lived. Overtime there financial situation began to grow because of this, however this came with consequence. The Sinola cartel, a group who had already been flourishing in Miguel’s home town, began to go after his fathers business, whether it was raiding his supply trucks or vandalizing his equipment. His father had decided he couldn’t handle the pressure anymore so I’m order to combat the cartel, he began to split profits with them and befriend them, this sudden change in relationship brought a lot of issues for Miguel, but not his mom and dad. His mother was able to open her dream shop, a wedding dress shop where she made her own wedding dresses for other, while his father continued his alcohol business, Miguel slowly began growing ties with the cartel himself. By the time he was 15, he was going on raids with them, smuggling contraband, vandalizing, stealing, murder etc. Miguel’s mother began to notice this horrible road he was going down when she found footage of the things he had been doing on a camera he had taken. When Miguel turned 18, his mother forced him to move across the country and away from everything, his father and the cartel strongly disagreed with this, but he was forced onto a plane where he was flown to Karakura. A few years had passed and Miguel was slowly forgetting his life in Spain, until he received a call from his mother, his father had been killed in a hit and run and his debt from the cartel he had been slowly creating was passed to her. Miguel knew he couldn’t go back to Spain, he had been creating a life for himself in karakura, getting his masters in cinematography and expanding on his art, so he decided the best thing he could do was inter lock himself with the crime in karakura, he began to slowly make his way around town, making a name for himself but keeping his identity hidden, scraping any money together for his mom. In the end, he would drop out of college after receiving his masters and focus on making money however he could, and that’s what he continues to do, until he’s able to finally settle down.

Describe an interaction that your character may have as a black market dealer: (This can be anything — a weapon deal, an event they may be involved in, or maybe an interaction with a gang)

A bloody scene would fill the area, a single body littered what seemed to be a alleyway, with splotches of blood slowly being washed away by the harsh rains that Karakura had to offer, the dimly lit moon cascaded downwards, lighting up the area for anyone to see the horrific scene… that was until a set of boots could be heard making its way into the alley, the sound of water splashing as each step was taken. These footsteps stopped dead in there tracks upon reaching the mangled body, although it wasn’t as mangled as he had seen before, it was pretty bad. The bystander crouched down, his face was as clear as day in the shine of the moon, although it wasn’t a face, only a mask, a ballistic mask painted with two faces.

The man used his gloved hands and hoisted the body up, leaning it against the wall, beer cans and trash blew in the wind as the masked man came to a conclusion, he knew this corpse, an old associate of his, an associate who knew a lot about what this masked man had done. He cursed to himself in Spanish, his calm demeanor went to a sporadic and panicked one, that was until he saw what this person had died from. Gunshot wounds, the bullet casing lined the floor nicely, he quickly picked one up and examined it, he only knew one group of people who had guns. “Fucking pigs.” Was all he said. He pocketed the casing and made his way out of the alley.

Garcia Turkins, a rookie cop who barely knew his left from his right, quickly sprinted down the sidewalk, he had somewhere to be, he had something to tell someone, and he needed to do it now. He ran as fast as he could, passing by the auction house, the news station, then the post office, as he hastily crept to the police station, his sprint would be stopped when a foot would peak out from the right, tripping Garcia. A loud slam was heard, followed by a scream from Garcia, all the cop could do was plead as he was grabbed and dragged.

Now leaning up against the outside walls of the station, Garcia looked up to be greeted by a familiar face, more so, two different faces painted on a mask. “You god damn bastard, do you get some kinda joy out of this?!” Shouted the desperate cop, his dazed stare was followed with his head bobbing side to side, he was only half there. Garcia was only met with a laugh, he slowly looked up at the man, he was twirling a bat in his hands, the bat was covered in spray paint and barbed wire, he was having fun with this. “Please. . Just. . . Please don’t do this.” Garcia pleaded, it’s all he could do at this point.

The masked man stopped twirling his bat, lugging it over his shoulder, he gripped it tightly, slightly crouching down to meet the pleading man’s face. “This could’ve been avoided if you dug into someone else’s shit, not mine, Pig.” A silence surrounded the area, followed by a crack, and followed by a thud. The loose ends that had been created were just tied up, Sonny would walk free another day.

Describe any other additional information that is notable in considering your character for the role of a black market dealer: N/A

NoZinth

Level 194
Administrator
Employee Lead
Gang Lead
NoZinth
NoZinth
Omega+
DENIED

Thank you for applying to join the Black Market, unfortunately after consulting with the rest of the BMDs we've decided to deny your application this time around. We wish you all the best for your future within the Crime Faction.

Users who are viewing this thread