vix

Level 22
twothousands
twothousands
Notable
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section
────────────

IGN (In-Game Name):
twothousands (Account I'm applying with!)
69felix (My main, NOT applying with!)

Discord Name & Tag:
felihx

Which time-zone are you in?
CST

List your current and past IC/OOC faction applications:
Korean Application [APPROVED]
Spanish Application [APPROVED]

Describe your activity on the server:
My activity on SRP fluctuates, since I do have a job, it is often from 3-5 hours or more on weekdays. On weekends, though, I usually spend the majority of my free time playing on SRP, going from 5-8 hours. I spend about 90% of my free time that I have on SRP, so it's not unusual to see me on for even longer than the hours that I gave, especially during the weekends or my off days.

What is your motivation for applying?:
I have always wanted to join a different faction on SRP - being EMS, school faculty, or any other faction which has a different point of view as any normal student on the server would have. Seeing the applications open for KPD made me want to try and apply to experience something new on the server, as I haven't necessarily been in any other faction quite yet. I've played SRP for maybe 8 months and have enjoyed it, but in my eyes, the idea of getting to play as a positive role model amongst other people playing and being able to play a whole different way seems so thrilling to me. The opportunity of being KPD is something that I've been eyeing for a while, though I didn't really have the courage the last time around. This time, after gaining much more knowledge on the role and being able to see the officers during different events that have went on, such as the Zoo event, I've brought up more courage and am very eager to experience the position of KPD, in the picture I do get accepted.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
I'd say personally I have a decent amount of knowledge when it comes to the police within Karakura, from research within the forums to just from playing overall. I've been playing for around 8 months and have found myself just observing or asking around about the faction and all of the positions involved, and learning more has brought me more eager to make an attempt at trying to join.

─ ROLES ──

Main Division

Commissioner
Captain
Lieutenant
Sergeant
Corporal
Patrol Officer
Cadet

Detective Division
Detective Super-intendent
Detective Chief Inspector
Detective Inspector
Detective Constable

─ EQUIPMENT ──

RIOT SHIELD
The riot shield is a piece of equipment that is available for all officers and is made of strong tempered glass as a shield for policer officers protection. Item can be mugged with the proper permissions when officer is unconscious.
PEPPER SPRAY
Pepper spray is another piece of equipment available to use by officers and EMS workers, which is used in order to only momentarily blind a person. Item can not be mugged.
BREATHALYZER
The breathalyzer is used by both EMS workers and all officers in order to check the severity or percentage of how drunk a person is. Item can not be mugged.
HAND-CUFFS
Handcuffs are obtainable by all officers and are used to detain a target. Item can not be mugged.
TASER/STUN BLASTER
Tasers are obtainable by all officers and are used to paralyze or stun a target. Item can not be mugged.
TTRANQUILIZER
Tranquilizers are only obtainable by Police Sergeants and Detective Inspectors and are used to neutralize or knock out a target. Item can not be mugged.
RADIO
Radios are used by all officers or EMS members in order to communicate with each other. Item can not be mugged.
POLICE BATON

The police baton is used by all officers as self defense and is used to apprehend criminals.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
The police are important to SRP as there is such a high amount of gang activity around that if they did not exist, the community would be even worse. It is police officers duty to catch all corrupt activity that goes on within the place and to keep the safety of individuals within Karakura. The police are what I'd consider to be very high on the list of most important things to have within SRP or, truly, any other roleplay server which has gangs or any other possible malicious activity. Everything that is crime related is up to the KPD to solve, no matter the case. KPD do whatever it is in their power to protect the city, which is another proving reason as to why the role is such an important thing for SRP to have. Without KPD, the city would be more than likely in shambles, judging by the amount of gang/criminal activity going on. Without a sense of security or power, criminals would have the ability to roam around and do whatever they wanted, wherever. The town would be a sure disaster, and not only that, but it'd probably crumple and fall apart.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are needed to attend or you will be punished?
Yes, I acknowledge that if training is held while I am online, I will attend or I will be punished.

────────────

In-Character (IC) Section

────────────

What's your character's full name?:
Matteo B. Zǐháo

How old is your character (if accepted)?:

What are your character's gender and pronouns?:
Transgender Male | He/Him

Please select your highest academic role at the time of writing this application:
(Grade-12/Bachelors/Masters/PhD):
Grade-12

What languages does your character know besides Japanese?:
JSL, Chinese

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?
Matteo is a decently built male, being evidently muscular, yet evenly slim. He is stood at a height of 5'9 and maintains a weight of 145lbs. He held a constant neutral look on his face, but a smile was not rare to see on him. As his smile is shown, you will notice two dimples lining both sides of his mouth. With the constant state of "anger" that appears on his face, despite him being angry or not, it's often seen that he'll raise his eyebrows and/or hold a very small smile in order to appear more approachable. He has a small scar ticked through his eyebrow, leaving a permanent slit in it. His hair is black, tinted a reddish color which often rests just above his shoulders, but it's not often to see it like this. His hair is practically always up in a low bun, no matter the situation.

Matteo has a preference for professional or non-lazy attire, but it's not unusual to spot him in a pullover and a pair of sweats. His outfits can be described as fluctuant, as they can range from a suit to a t-shirt and a pair of baggy jeans. It was apparent he was in the fine line of over-dressing and under-dressing, and he likes to keep it that way, depending on his mood.. or if he sleeps in.

How does your character act in a professional/casual situation?
Matteo is one who tends to listen, not speak. He will speak when spoken to or give his own thoughts and opinions, but he is often seen sitting back and taking mental note of what is said, especially in professional situations such as meetings. He is sure to not miss a single important detail, staying still and quiet until he is spoken to, has a question, or feels the need to give a thought or idea. He is sure to take professional settings extremely seriously, because it throws things off for him if he misses important details or information. Matteo is an extremely courteous man, showing respect and is willing to listen to anyone, keeping serene and mature in any situation he deems necessary, no matter what is going on.

Within a casual situation, Matteo is often seen doing the same as he would when spotted in a professional situation, talking when he deems appropriate but listening more than the other. He enjoys a conversation with people he trusts, but it's easy for him to ease into being serious again if it is necessary. He is a good listener, so that is what he tends to do. Despite his consistent silence, you'll find Matteo can be quite talkative if it is something he is found to be passionate about. He dislikes pure silence, especially within situations where he's sat at a table with people or stood closely to people standing in awkward silence. He will sometimes find himself creating a conversation with others, despite the fact that he is not known to be the one who speaks up first. He keeps a keen eye, always ready for everything and anything, no matter where or when.

What is their outlook on the idea of co-workers & teamwork?
Matteo is very flexible when it comes to dealing with others and can work silently, with a community, or in any other conditions when it comes to professional situations. He is very fond of the idea of working with others, especially when it comes down to working together in problem solving. He likes teamwork as it is another opportunity to expand his social circle and get comfortable with the people he's around or working with. Enforcing teamwork is his specialty, as it is what he says is the "most important thing" for everyone. Matteo upholds a positive outlook when it comes to having co-workers and enforcing teamwork, even if he is seen to be less of the social type.

What's your character's backstory?
████ `Matteo` Lǐ Huáng grew up in Beijing, China. As a little girl boy, he wanted to be a police officer. From his favorite TV shows, to watching his father (an, at the time, police officer within China) work, to watching his father on the news, he was eager to be just like him. He grew up and was always wanting to learn self defense or anything of the sort, so he practiced himself. But no matter how much he was to ask his father to teach him about the police department, he would always say the same thing.
"No. You're a girl. Act like one."

This really ruined his self esteem. Matteo would always feel as if his gender was shoved down his throat and it felt a constant knot in his stomach to have to follow the common rules of femininity. He constantly felt uncomfortable with the feminine clothes, the feminine pronouns.. his identity as a whole. He felt something was wrong, but he never knew what it was. He begged and begged his parents to let him dress like some of the boys, and they always turned him down.
"I will not be raising a boy. I gave birth to you, show some respect."

Reaching high-school, as he hit sophomore year, he felt more in control of himself as his parents slowly turned away from him and his needs. He wore the masculine attire he always had wanted to wear and it was like taking off an itchy sweater. He felt freedom and a sense of security, and it was only until Junior year which he started shifting to masculine pronouns and the name of Matteo.. The change was kind of a weird process for his friends, especially the ones he had known for so long, but they adjusted.. some of them. The majority of his friends thought he was weird or gross, so they stopped talking to him. His other ones, though they hardly understood, respected his wishes and tried their best. Once he hit the end of junior year, his family dragged him along to the place he lives now, Karakura. He was forced to say goodbye to his old friends, but there wasn't that many, anyway.
Here, he felt more supported. He reached senior year, and this is where everything went uphill for Matteo. He continued to go by his preferred name and made more friends, deciding to take on a small job at a local store near his families home. With the job he took on, it gave him enough money to live in his own apartment. His family was immediately upset about this decision, complaining about how he didn't care anymore.
"You're going to leave your mother and father? When we get old, who will take care of us? Selfish."

Matteo, being the kind of person he was, felt bad, but since he was 18 now and could make his own decisions, he did it anyway. He now lived in his brand new apartment, feeling as hopeful as ever. He decorated and furnished his apartment to his liking and lived a life of his own. He kept working, going to school, studying and hanging with his friends. This was the year he felt appropriate for him to start working on his own life and not worrying about his parents, since he didn't have to anymore. He had carried the dream of being a police officer along with him. so he trained and trained. He went to gyms, took self defense lessons of his own and researched about the role for a while. Majority of his time was studying and working out, so he built his physique to be quite muscular over time. This life style was the happiest he had been in forever, so he continued it for the next few years.

At around 20, he held onto the same life style, but he had switched stores along the way. He was now entering college and working just as hard as he always has been. He decided now, since his job paid more than his last, he would upgrade the apartment he had fit in for the past few years. He packed his things and bought a bigger apartment with so much more freedom to work with. He redecorated, re-hanging up previous posters, frames and past memories within that apartment to this apartment much bigger in size. He had much more room and even bought his own training equipment for himself. He spent time with his friends, enjoyed life in college and worked out towards his dream.
Years pass and it's time to make his dream come true. All his life he'd been training for this moment.

It's now the present, and he spots an application for the KPD. He's always wanted to provide for Karakura, as it was a place that made him feel more at home than the previous area did. He loved the place he lived in, and what better way to show it than to serve and keep peace in the town? He had always wanted to be a police officer and looked up to his father, whether or not his father was a good person or not. As much as he wished he could still look up to his father, he didn't. He didn't look up to his father at all, but he still had the same dream he obtained as a little kid. He spent so long training and waiting for the year to come, so present day, he's applying for the KPD in hopes to serve just as he always has wanted to.

────────────

General Knowledge

────────────

Can you legally own a pocket knife in Karakura?
This was an easy one, no thinking about it needed. Matteo gave an instant response.
"No, you can not legally own a pocket knife within Karakura."

Name 5 medical items that do NOT require a prescription
Matteo thought for a moment. 5 things from the top of his head...

Wooden Cane
Eye-patches
Melatonin
Glasses
Band-aids

If you see your co-workers physically abusing an inmate, what should you do?
Matteo sat for just a moment, thinking of his response. As the words sounded good in his head, he spoke.
"First, I'd try and separate the two, ensuring safety of both of them. If I am unable to separate them, of course, I'd call for back-up. Another one of my first instincts would be to have my body cam turned on in order to have evidence of the situation. It's quite important to be mature and professional in this situation, as it's not something you should take lightly. As easy it is to be upset or aggravated with an inmate based on what they're arrested for or what they say/do, it's the most important to not let things escalate, as it can easily get you in more trouble than anything. Once the two are separated and I am sure the situation is as de-escalated as possible, I would take all reliable evidence to a higher rank and report it."

What should you do if you see your co-worker being assaulted?
Matteo cleared his throat, before straightening his back out and speaking..
"If I saw my co-worker being assaulted, I would immediately, as with the last situation, separate the two. If it is more than two people, I would call for back-up, yet still try and separate the group to the best of my ability. Depending on the severity, I would un-holster my taser in case of a serious emergency or if it is needed. I would detain the criminal or criminals, making my best attempt at prioritizing not only the safety of my co-worker, but the safety of myself. I, again, find it most important to be mature in these situations, because if you lose focus or track, it will not end well."

What do you do if you find out that your co-worker is corrupt and is helping criminal organizations?
"Instantly, of course, I would gain as much information as possible and take said information to report it to a higher up so they can deal with it properly."
Matteo furrowed his eyebrows slightly before adding..
"I would be sure that the evidence provided is reliable and good quality in order to be sure the person or people I report it to get solid evidence for the situation at hand and can rightfully punish the person or people involved. It's just as obvious for any other situation to not make any wrong decisions, as it can lead to the trouble of not only your co-workers, but yourself."

How would you react to a criminal trying to bribe you?
Another evidently easy question, as Matteo gave an immediate response.
"A fine works perfectly for this one, no severe measures."

Last edited:

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
ACCEPTED
After having carefully reviewed your applications, the higher-up team
has decided to give you a chance at becoming part of our faction!​

WHAT NOW?
-
In order to proceed, you will need to join the discord server that house
the faction you have applied for. To find it, go to the SchoolRP discord
server (CLICK HERE) and search for our discord server!

- We will also need you to be online to receive your introductions and
the necessary equipment to carry out your duties as part of the faction!​

ADDITIONAL NOTES
If you need further assistance, you can privately message
me (@Yonio) or any other available Admin+ via Discord
so that we can solve any other inquiries you may have

Users who are viewing this thread