players online

Denied 80sluv Event Team Application

bnxiie

Level 7
beldame_
beldame_
Notable+

IGN:
80sluv (This is my main account, but I’m planning on buying an alt soon!)

Explain your activity on the server:

I’ve played on SRP since August 2019, and at that time I played for around 3 hours each day. Recently, my activity on the School Roleplay Server has been around 5-11 hours every day; unless I’m on vacation. I really enjoy playing on the server, because I’ve met some positive people which make me delighted to play. I’m also active on discord servers that involve SRP events, for I always make sure I’m actively involved with my friend’s events such as: weddings, birthday celebrations, etc. Since it’s the summer, I’ll be able to dedicate more of my time to the server and the event team.

What previous experience do you have working in a team?:

Throughout my life I’ve been involving myself in teamwork, because I love sharing my ideas and using everyone’s strengths to complete one main goal. I’ve been on one server team named Equiverse, it’s still underdevelopment; but opening soon. Lately, I’ve been working with them to complete the goal of opening the server without any bugs/glitches. In real life, I’ve played on a basketball team for 9 years, together we’ve won a majority of our championships. At school, I’m on the student council as a member, we always come up with new ideas, much like the event team will be doing to better the server. I’m head of the behind-the-scenes in Theatre, so I have a lot of experience leading a group of individuals to complete and achieve what we’ve worked for. We’ve placed every year, because we’ve listened to each other and used everyone’s strengths! Another team I’ve been included on is the National Food Bank distribution team. Something we do every other week is bring happiness to some families in need, and ever since I began it has bettered my character with compassion for others and reflecting on how fortunate I really am.

What makes you different from other applicants:

Firstly, I believe what makes me different from other applicants is my confidence, kindness, activity, full dedication, creativity, and determination. I would like to use my ideas to benefit the server and make every player dedicated to SRP.

Regarding my confidence and determination, I would always try to finish work with 100% determination, because if I did a sloppy job on this team many parties involved would be affected. I always finish my work efficiently, because I can’t ever stop from thinking about projects once they’re in my mind. I’d say I’m a confident person, open to meeting new people on VCs and such.

As to kindness, I’m a volunteer on a food distribution team, so I gain a new perspective on life. I originally joined the National Food Bank to give people in need food, and give them a healthier, happier life. I’ve taken this motive into my everyday life, trying to make every person the safest and happiest they can be. As well as this, I’m always kind to players on SRP, although I admit sometimes I pick on my friends.

Furthermore, I’d say I’m a super focused individual, and I spend my time trying to be efficient with tasks. I’m always open to meeting new people, because I appreciate when someone takes the time to get to know me.

I’d be able to contribute a great deal of time due to quarantine. This will leave time for me to be active on the server and the event team planning. I'm very organized with my time, therefore fitting my schedule with the event team's isn't a problem.

When a new player joins the server, I try my best to welcome them. I attempt to teach them the rules and guidelines of role-play. I’ve never been a toxic person to any player on SRP, although when someone else is being a toxic player, I report the player accordingly. I’ve met an abundance of positive people on SRP, and I’d use their feedback to improve the servers’ events. All of my friends know that I have a strict following of the rules, so when I see someone breaking them I try my best to tell them what not to do such as emojis in chat, bring OOC into IC, etc. This is kind of a tendency for me, but at the end of the day I want to help each player to better understand the server!

Every time I get a new idea, I’d present it to the team and my friends; this would get many different views on the idea. I’d bring new creative ideas to the team, because I’m a very imaginative person always involved in art, writing, and drama.

Being on the team I’d be able to voice event ideas I’ve had at the back of my mind. I’m always thinking of new ideas to improve the current player’s happiness and commitment. If I were to be accepted, I’d give complete dedication to time and planning!

I have a convenient understanding of teamwork and 100% dedication that may separate me from other applicants; not in a demeaning way, but a beneficial way.

Provide a detailed event proposal that would be seen by the Event-Team:

Extensive Activity Event:

Summary:
I propose we have an event for all the sports/hobbies on the server. This event could be hosted on the school grounds, and every sport/activity could be set up around the school. I believe we could include the following hobbies: basketball, football, volleyball, track and field, skateboarding, swimming, writing, art, baseball, wrestling, theatre, etc.

Publicity:
The event would be announced around 2 weeks before it begins, so everyone will be notified on discord and ICly. One day before the event, we should remind the players so they’ll remember if they want to attend.

Time:
The event would have to begin most likely in the morning (ICly), and it would proceed until the evening. I’d say the event will probably go on for about an hour, but if some people haven’t got a chance to play what they wanted, then it’d have to go on longer.

Briefing:
Since some players may not know how to play a specific sport, each sport team could show the spectators the main points of the sport. When they’re done, the students can take turns playing on the field/track/court.

School Staff:
We’d assign 4 school staff members in each location of where hobbies will take place. They will be there for emergencies, aid, and a guide for students who may be confused about where to go.

Location(s):
The sports already have an exact location of where they are played. One basketball court could be used for skateboarding, and the stage could be used for all the theatre kids who would like to create their own play. Since the activities will be located in different areas of the school grounds, this could help with the problem of lag.

Buffet:
While students are waiting to do an activity, Student Council members could work a buffet line. When a Student Council member has worked for around 30 OOC minutes, they can change shifts with another member and go enjoy some of the hobbies.

Food/Drink:
Every meal should come with ramen, one orange, and a water bottle. The meals should cost around ¥1000 each. Since every player gets an hourly allowance, the meal shouldn’t be too expensive.

Resolution:
These activities could further players’ appreciation for what why enjoy doing on the server. Some of these hobbies go unnoticed, and some of the players’ characters don’t get to stick to their biography. This event would widen the perspective of some of the players, so that they could find new things they enjoy doing on the server!

This is just an idea I think would be fun and enjoyable. Although it’s most likely not going to happen in the future, I thought I’d widen the eyes of many players!

Thank you for taking the time to review my application! If you have any concerns, questions, or anything you need, contact me _LEMc_#7964.

Last edited:

WiffyBanter

Level 143
KirikoM
KirikoM
Omega
DENIED

- Thank you for applying, but the team has decided to deny your application. Feel free to apply again when a slot is open.​

Users who are viewing this thread