────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──────

What is your Minecraft username?:
Applying as 1eoh
(main account: 9Leo)

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
Yes I do, it is
! Leo#1451

How old are you? (Optional):
I prefer not to state this information on a public application but If you really need to know feel free to shoot me a dm!

What is your time zone?:
UTC-7 (PST)

Describe your activity on the server:
There are a lot of times when I can spend quite a bit of time on the server, and it is quite astonishing. On a daily basis, I spend between six and ten hours on SRP. During the school week, I usually get online when it's time to end class at around 3 pm - 3:30 pm (PST) from when I get off from class, and I usually disappear by 11 pm (PST) on school nights, but on weekends I usually stay online until around 1 am - 2 am (PST), though this may vary depending on when the weekend starts. And I also enjoy hanging out with friends outside of roleplaying, so this may also vary on how much I can be online that same day.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
No, I have not, and nor do I plan to ever be!

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I do, and I can assure you that I will be as active as I can be, as long as I am able to do so! As a result, there will not be a need for demotion.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Librarian

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
There is no doubt that one of the most important responsibilities of a librarian is having responsibility for anything related to books. Librarians are usually found in the library during normal school hours. Most of the time, they wander around and are in their offices/windows half the time, waiting for students to check out books and guiding them to the appropriate section. It is part of the responsibilities of a librarian to ensure the library itself is maintained in good working order. He or she is also expected to perform other duties related to the job that is part of the job title that he or she holds in addition to these duties. This includes cleaning the library and rearranging the books as necessary in order to keep it in proper order. Furthermore, librarians must provide assistance to those in need, as well as monitor the area around the library to make sure no one is misbehaving. It is also the librarian's responsibility to make sure that those who misbehave are appropriately punished whenever they do so.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I have been a member of SchoolRP for about eight months now, and I have enjoyed it quite a bit so far I believe I have quite a bit of experience in RP, especially because of what I have been doing in my time here on SchoolRP, which includes my GangRP phase which has really helped me improve my detail and length in my actions (/me's) and my current BusinessRP phase which involves me flipping items in an attempt to make a profit and by having to find a fair price and selling the item As well as that, I am currently working for a number of shops, including Yeobo and Shiawasena Konyu, which I consider to be some of my favorite shops. In the course of my time working at these shops, I have come to understand that I am very much a role player. I also enjoy roleplaying with others while I am at the store and just roleplaying in general. Aside from learning a lot about roleplaying, I have also gained a deep understanding of how to deal with a variety of different types of people. in a variety of different situations.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
Leo | Spanish App | SchoolRP [DENIED]
Leo | JSL Application | SchoolRP [DENIED]
Leo | Italian App | SchoolRP [DENIED]
Leo / JSL (Re-Apply) | SchoolRP [ACCEPTED]
Leo | Norwegian app | SchoolRP [ACCEPTED]

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're in college, specify your degree level):
9Leo [18] [Grade-12]
9Leoo [18] [Grade-12]

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
The first thing Kei would do is take a deep breath before he would attempt to remain calm during the situation. He would then begin to ****yze the situation before slowly opening his mouth and telling the student to watch his language in a calm and relaxed manner. Kei would also keep a warm smile on his face to prevent any further escalation of the situation. Kei would have a pleasant brief conversation with the student as soon as he walked over. He would ask them why they cursed at him and what prompted them to do so. Immediately after the brief conversation with Kei, the School Leadership Team and other members of the school staff would be notified of the whole situation by radio as soon as it was over. This would enable them to help him deal with the situation and assign the appropriate punishment.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
Whenever Kei approached the fight, he yelled BREAK IT UP. After they had stopped fighting, he would immediately check up on each of the people involved. As soon as they had stopped fighting, he would ensure that all of them were in good health once they had stopped fighting he would also make sure that they were in proper physical condition. Kei would have already been lecturing the students at that time, explaining that fighting is not allowed at school and that they should all be aware by now that fighting is not allowed. Additionally, he would have made sure that the students that needed medical assistance were sent to the nurse's office so that they could get the proper medical assistance they needed. It is likely that Kei will give the students two warnings if they do not stop acting in such a manner, after he had clearly told them to stop he will alert the other members of the school staff via radio to do what they can to prevent the situation from getting worse.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
The first thing Kei would do at this point is to take a moment to evaluate what the employee is doing and to try and understand the reasons for why he might be doing so. After that, Kei would slowly begin to walk up to the employee or employees of the school, whispering in their ear and asking if everything is alright? Following that, Kei would kindly lecture them, telling them that what they are doing is not acceptable. He also told them that if they wish to keep their position as a school employee, then they must stop doing what they are doing. As a result of this, Kei will instruct the school employee that if they wish to be a good role model for the students, they must behave more maturely and respectfully so that this poor behavior is not reinforced in them in the future.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
Firstly, Kei is always going to step into the employee breakroom with a friendly smile on his face, which makes the breakroom a very friendly place from the moment he walks in, so as to create a friendly atmosphere from the moment he steps in. As he walks around to greet the other employees, he would ask if they were interested in snacking on anything or if they were interested in drinking anything. After that, he would walk over and get a coffee for himself and grab the snacks and drinks that the others have requested for themselves. Kei would then make his way back and hand the snacks and drinks to them. Kei then sits down and would attempt to have a conversation with the other employees. He would ask how their day has been today and if anything interesting happened that day.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:
/me
Kei would take a deep breath before getting up from his chair followed by a slight creek that could be heard. After that, Kei would proceed to slowly walk 5 steps toward the small door at the back of his office to his office. Kei would then slowly open the door and begin to walk around, taking books from the shelf and flipping through them before finding a book that interested him. Kei would then begin to walk back waving at a couple of students with a warm smile on his face. He would then increase his speed a bit and finally arrive at his office/window. This time he would sit on his chair reading the book while waiting for students to show up!

/me Kei would get up from his chair slowly before slowly taking a couple of steps to his book cart he would then inspect all the books that the students have returned once he had done this to every single one he would then proceed to walk out of his office/window making sure to drag his cart behind him shortly after Kei would begin to walk around the library slowly putting the books from the cart into the bookshelves he would repeat this process around 20 times until every single book in the cart had been put away neatly after the cart was empty he would slowly bring the cart back to his office trying not to bump into anyone/anything once he arrived he would begin to unlock the door you could hear his keys dangling as he twisted the key unlocking the door once inside he would leave the cart inside and proceed to walk around outside of the library making sure everything is normal.

/me Kei would slowly begin to walk towards the door of the library he would then open the door and take a step out before closing and locking the library door he would then begin to walk toward the stairs he would then begin to walk down the stairs Kei would repeat this process until he was at the bottom floor of the school he would then take a deep breath before beginning to walk around the school campus making sure there was no fights going on or people misbehaving after searching the whole campus Kei would slowly make his way to the employee breakroom once he arrived he would open the door and shut it behind him offering a warm smile to everybody inside!

In-Character Section

Full Name (First & Last only):
Kei Saiku

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr

Preferred Name:
Kei

Age (Minimum is 25):

Religious Denomination:
None

Marital Status:
Single

Academic Degree:
Bachelor’s Degree

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Library Sciences

Minors:
Literary Studies, Elementary Education

Nationality:
Hispanic, Korean

Current Location:
Karakura, Japan

Native Languages:
None

Other Languages:
None
(Going to apply for Spanish and JSL)

Backstory:
At the beginning of Kei's life, his whole family moved from Korea to Mexico when he was just 1 year old. As time passed, it was already time for him to attend school, where he was bullied and made fun of because of his passion for books, calling him a nerd, and calling him all kinds of names because he was a book lover. As a Hispanic/Korean individual, he was also subjected to bullying due to the fact that he looked different from the majority. It was a daily occurrence for him to arrive home crying to his mother every day, but his mother tried her best to make everything better for him by comforting him, but that did not make any difference to him, so one day, his mother bought him some children's books that really helped him feel better. As a result of getting hurt and having to read to comfort himself for 3 years straight, his parents decided that enough was enough and that he should move back to Japan, where his grandparents lived at the time. Kei was really looking forward to having a fresh new life when they finally arrived at his new city in Japan and he was ecstatic to have a fresh new start in his life. He thought he had never been happier in his life before. For the first time, he went to school for the first time and everyone treated him so well, they thought his reading was awesome, as well as how cool he was in general, which made him very happy. Later that day when he arrived home, he told his parents all about his day his parents were so happy and relieved to hear the news from Kei. Once they arrived at his grandparents' house, Kei talked about his passion for books and reading, and his grandma seemed to be happy for him. She then walked over to the garage and pulled out a box full of different types of books for him to read on the drive home. He was so excited that while reading the book about the stars and the solar system, he became lost in the story. As the years passed, Kei grew up, went through college, and eventually decided to study Library Sciences in order to become a Librarian. He hopes to help students, like he did, talk about hard times and be able to provide a safe place for them to read books without feeling judged by others.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
Kei has always wanted to take part in new activities that take advantage of his passion for Library Sciences, and Literary Studies, and when he saw that there was an opening for a librarian at Kakura Highschool, he was really excited to apply since it would be a perfect position for himself and because he is very kind-hearted as a person in general. When Kei was still a child, he had always enjoyed reading books. In fact, ever since he was a child, he looked forward to taking his parents and siblings to the library with him. It was clear to him that he could see himself becoming a librarian in the near future, sitting down waiting for people and pointing them in the direction of their book of choice while smiling a warm smile across his face.

(I have been playing SchoolRP for a while now and I think. In my opinion, it's about time that I stand up and finally apply for a job as a school employee. I believe that if I am accepted, this will be a huge step up for me in terms of roleplay and in general. However, I am very excited about the prospect of getting to try something new and learning new things about a whole new environment, such as becoming a librarian. I would also really enjoy having the position of a librarian because I believe that overall, this is definitely the most suitable position for me since I enjoy reading/writing despite the fact that I am not very good at the writing part of it, and overall because I think I'm a really nice and kind person on the whole. Additionally, I feel that I will be able to use the knowledge that I will gain as a result of this roleplay experience in IRL scenarios and in the future when it comes to applying for new positions - both in real life and in character!)

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
Yes! I do have a good amount of experience working in this field I was a librarian for approximately 2 months and gained some knowledge of the Librarian work/duties. Sadly I had to depart from SRP for quite some time since I was having a hard time with school work and overall needed help but now I am ready for round 2 and am excited!

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
As far as I am concerned, I believe that everyone is capable of doing whatever they put their minds to, but if I were to choose two things about myself that I think make me different, I would say that I am an overall very kind individual who really loves helping others who are in need or who just generally need assistance with something. In addition to this, I never give up on a goal no matter how hard it may seem to me or how long it may take me to achieve it. As someone who is not a person to hang out in bad environments, I am also able to get along very well with anyone who is kind to me. One last reason why I think I am slightly better than the other applicants is the fact that I have the characteristics of a good learner (question everything, push through challenges, have self-discipline and inner motivation, and cultivate good habits, to name a few). As a result, I believe that I will be able to thrive in this position as a result of these qualities.

Extra

Additional notes about your application:

(Most of my application Is copied from my old application but I was given permission to copy and make some edits! (Thank You, Maria!!!)
Thank you For Your Time!!! <3

Do you have any questions?:
I do not!

Last edited:

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Pending

- Unfortunately, we don't have any spots at the moment but whenever this changes I'll review this application again!
- If you ever decide to remove this application change the title to [REMOVE]

Any questions don't hesitate to DM me - mariav#6666

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Accepted

Congratulations, you have been accepted for the role of Librarian! Please ping mariav#6666 and link this application on Academics Discord to get things started.​

Users who are viewing this thread