Highschool Council | (Damien Yui
College Council | (RPname)
OOC SECTION
GENERAL INFORMATION

What is your Minecraft Username?: __bigmonkey_

Past warns/kicks/bans?: Skinstealing

What is your timezone?: CST

Please provide your Discord tag and Identifier (ExampleName#0001): n/a

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server (Approved, Denied & Pending):
n/a
Describe your activity on the server: all day or longer!

List your accounts and roles on this server: Grade 12 only no roles!

Are you aware that inactivity can result in removal from the council?: Yes

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is the student council and what do they do?:
They help the counciler and they just walkaround
What motivated you to apply for council? (e.g. Interests, friends, etc.): my interests i think its cool and fun to be an counciler

Are you aware that you’ll be having to use your creativity and teamwork ethic within the student council? (e.g. Coming up and helping with events): Yes

Can you list the roles in the council along with other roles that might be important to the council?: teacher and student and sum higher ranks sorry i dont know what else!

IC SECTION
SCENARIOS

You’re patrolling the school and you walk by two girls verbally harassing each other, but they didn't pay mind to you. What do you think is the correct way to go about this?
Hello Please dont be mean to each other please girls dispart from each other.
A student refuses to take their mask off after you’ve brought up detention and they’ve run away! What do you do? Call Slt or give them detention

There seems to be a councilor abusing their powers! They’re being exceptionally mean to a student, causing the student to be defensive or scared. How would you step in? You would have to call slt or ask anhigher staff

You seemed to miss a few pieces of information during a meeting, how would you go about getting that information? Ask anyone who was paying atteion but ask when they are done talking!

A teacher/receptionist has told you that you are doing something that goes against what you were trained by your higher-ups. How would you react to this? My char would act like ask the principal or listen.

Please provide atleast one detailed event that the council can use as a future event to showcase your creativity! (Must be 300 words or more for one event): Council is the best rank and if ur council you ask for help and future events would be helping kids I dont know what else to write pleas im sorry.

Personal Information
(in character)

Name: Damien yui

Phone number:

How would you describe your personality?: Damien yui would be an sweetheart and childish

Appearance/attire (Please provide a picture): What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:2024-02-20_11.58.53.png

Why do you want this position?:Because i wanna help kids and it seems fun

What interests you the most about student council?: I think they arecool they walk around helping people

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?: no masks and no fighting and no alc

jaaaayla

Level 199
Council Lead
Jaeyla
Jaeyla
Fundraiser+
DENIED
Thank you for applying to the Council Faction. Unfortunately, after the higher-ups have reviewed your application; We've decided to deny your application. Your application was denied due to the following reason(s) below:

Recent Player History:
Although infractions and server reputation are not detrimental factors to the initial application, we prefer players who have had a recent clean history and were more active within the integration of the server.

Inactivity:
You have not been active for a significant amount of time. Please raise your current activity and feel free to reapply again to the faction.

Formatting:
Please make sure to follow the provided format for the application process.

Users who are viewing this thread