mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Accepted __rileys teacher application

buvet

Level 11
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?: __riley (my alt is okaserror)

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): OKA#3291

How old are you? (Optional): N/A

What is your timezone?: PST

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes, I completely understand the reasons for needing teachers to be active, this is a server about SchoolRP so teachers should be active.

Describe your activity on the server: On my main account, okaserror, I have been playing since I believe 2018 December, or 2019 and I am on almost everyday at 1:00 P.M PST time. I’m usually hanging out with friends on that account, planning parties such as dinner parties, etc. Or just running around as one does when unoccupied. I usually use my other account more as it has all of my money, etc, However, if accepted, I plan to use this account __riley a lot more.

Do you have any previous bans?: Yes, however only on my other account okaserror. I had a 30-day ban in I believe 2019 for ERP. Another ban in 2020 for DOXXING this was permanent, however, staff had seen I learned from my mistakes and I was unbanned. I believe this is all, however, if I have any others please correct this.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

OkaRP's language application (DENIED)
OkaRP's Language Application (ACCEPTED)

And a ban appeal which I mentioned above.

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):

Kiyomi ‘Yomi’ Link. [Grade-12] __riley,

M. ‘Natalie’ O. [Grade-12] okaserror

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?: I have seen and been to many different classes on SchoolRP, some boring but most of the time it is insanely fun and interactive. This is what I aspire to be if I get accepted, I want to be a teacher who helps students achieve their goals on SchoolRP and be a teacher they can turn to if they need help. I have had teachers who are like this for me OOCLY and ICLY, and many of the teachers on SchoolRP I have called my friends and what they do is amazing. When I joined this server a few years back I came on to do exactly as it says in the name, School roleplay. I would like to give new players and long-time players a chance to go to classes if another is not online. Sometimes I see new players complain about classes, and I would like to make it so that doesn’t happen.

What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?: Teacher logs, this is where a teacher screenshots that they have done a class to make sure they get the provided proof to get their checks and to make sure they have been active so they are not taking up the roster. Adding on to this, it is important so they get their paychecks rightfully and so the roster is not full of inactive staff members.

You want to start a school field trip; how do you do that?: First, I would take a minute to think about why I want to plan this, is it effective to their learning? Is it necessary? Do I have all the things I need? If so where will it be held? If all boxes are rightfully checked I will ask to speak with a higher-up of the school staff, like one of the principals, and give them the reasons I would like to plan a field trip. Then If they approve, I would again make sure I have all the supplies and schedule it at a proper time.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:

1. No cursing, this is an extreme rule in the classroom. It is also disruptive to students learning and can be very harmful and make students unsafe. If you come to class you should be prepared to be respectful and have proper maturity to use respectful words in any situation.
  2. Be respectful, like I said above class is supposed to be a safe place for students, they should never feel humiliated or unsafe. Being respectful is part of a safe environment for children to feel happy.
  3. Do not talk at inappropriate times. If you feel the need to talk while I or another student is talking or teaching, you should raise your hand. If it is an appropriate time as in free time you should not have to worry about this. However, speaking out without permission is a sign of disrespect and that is not tolerated towards anyone.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I have taken many jobs on this server, most of them being a chef. At most of these shops being a chef includes many /me’s, to describe the cooking and for the waiting period. I have also been a waitress who handles being respectful to customers at all times even if kicking them out is needed. I have been on this server for over two years now, over time I have grown in roleplaying, and not only that it is easy to roleplay/characterize as I do drama in real life, but part of that is also “playing a character” which is what some would consider a form of roleplay.

Describe the ranking system of teachers:

- HD

↳ Meaning: Head Of Department

↳ Description: The HD is the head of that subject/department, they are to make sure NQTs are doing classes and all is going well and that the NQTs know what they are doing.

- QT

↳ Meaning: Qualified Teacher

↳ Description: These are teachers who have been a teacher for a while now and pretty much know what they are doing, they are a more advanced teacher as they have been for longer.

- NQT

↳ Meaning: Newly Qualified Teacher

↳ Description: These are teachers who have just been accepted, they may still have a few questions and may still need time to get experience.

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

ICLY teachers are usually extremely kind, they care deeply for the students and sometimes strict if needed. Much like teachers in real life, they will help you if needed but do not take that for granted. If you want to be disrespectful you will get consequences. The teachers of SchoolRP server to give us the school roleplay experience! Without them, we could not have classes, and therefore what would SchoolRP be? They get the salary of ¥450,000 in the month if they do 15 classes, however, they do get an extra amount for 10 extra classes, that amount being ¥50,000 extra. Teachers usually stay true to their subjects, however, sometimes it does get a bit chaotic. However, that is usually due to the students so you can’t blame them there. They give us a good amount of work without putting too much on us. If you do good work, you will not get ignored for it. They always give us all the credit we deserve. In their spare time, you can see them with friends and sometimes, like today as of this application with family if they have them.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?: They are the most important part of the server, they GIVE us SchoolRP without it we would not be able to have classes. They are the structure of the server.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?: Im not sure, as they usually keep that to themselves when I speak to them. However, I hope I can learn if I get accepted.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future?

Kiyomi Link is a short petite Japanese woman, she is 35 years old and a teacher at Karakura Highschool teaching Art. She has several children and is the ideal mother, she cares for her children deeply and has a strong passion for art. Kiyomi keeps to herself most of the time, mainly reading a book about someone in our history or playing an instrument. She is close friends with Irene Otto, so in her free time, you might see the two together. Usually, she is thinking about her family, messaging them, and keeping in touch. Her plans for the future? Well, she hopes for a big family home with grandchildren running around. Her ideal, is a happy job, happy family. Those two things will grant you a happy Kiyomi. She will do ANYTHING for her family. A usually cheerful Kiyomi, sometimes struggling with her past after her mother passed away. However, she is still a happy artistic woman. Hopefully, a favorite teacher of many.

Scenarios
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?: I respectfully ask them to keep the language down, if they do not comply I will ask them again but warning them if they do not listen then this will result in a detention. If they continue after the second warning I will punish them with detention.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?: I again, calmly, ask them to settle down. If they do not listen after this again I will warn them with detention. If they continue I will give them detention and eventually kick them out of the class.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?: She will be respectful of other people if they are wanting to be alone, or anything else. If she engages in a conversation she will ask them about their day and all the normal conversation starters. You might see her drinking tea, grading papers, or preparing for a class later.

Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me She’d set her palms down on the desk, slowly rising from her chair, she’d use her foot to push her chair back. Kiyomi would glance upon the class giving them all a warm smile as she coughed to gain their attention, she’d raise her voice slightly, “Hello Class! Welcome to Art class.”

/me Kiyomi would calmly sigh, as she’d give a few claps to gain their attention. She would then announce, “Please settle down class!” She’d say as she picked up a stack of papers on her desk.

/me She’d walk around the classroom at a small pace, glancing at their work. She’d wait a few minutes before she began collecting their work, slowly dragging the papers off their desks putting them into the small pile on her other hand.

/me The paint palette contained warm colors, Kiyomi picked up a 7” inch brush tapping the dark red paint very lightly. She’d shift her head up to the canvas as she slowly traced the paint in the shape of a face. Slowly adding white along with the red she would shade the face with all red.

Backstory

Kiyomi Link is a biracial Hispanic and Japanese female who was born in Karakura, Japan. From a young age, she had a passion for many forms of art. Music, Dancing, and even History about Art. Her mother, Ela Link, herself was a professional Pianist and even taught Kiyomi how to play. Kiyomi lived in Karakura for most of her life getting amazing grades, However, she always excelled in History and Art. Her parents noticed this and took her to many museums and concerts from a young age. As young parents being only in their twenties she grew up a free spirit. When she was 14 her mother passed away, her mother struggled with cancer as she went into her thirties. After a long battle, her mom had passed away. This sent not only Kiyomi but her father into a dark time. Kiyomis grades started to drop, she took up drinking and got into overall the wrong crowd. A few months before she turned 15, Kiyomi found out she was pregnant.

Instead of being mad, her father was full of joy, a bit of concern, but still joy. Kiyomi willingly traveled with her dad across the world. Visiting India, many places in Asia, and soon America. Soon Kiyomi gave birth, from all the tears to the laughter she fell in love with motherhood. She knew this was her chance to give her baby the life her mom wished on her. Her grades had gotten better, she returned to school while her dad had an at-home job while taking care of the baby while Kiyomi was at school. Not only did she have a new baby, but she also had a new life. She played the piano for her baby as it slept, reading stories about famous artists and poets.

As her baby grew up so did she, by the time her baby was 3 Kiyomi was 18. She had to go to college in order to ensure a future home for her child. So she worked day and night at college pursuing in History of Art, later on, she would graduate. This is when she knew she wanted to become a teacher, so it was back to college to earn her bachelor’s degree. Due to her dad calling her Kiyomi all the time, her baby’s first words were “Yomi” so Kiyomi soon picked up this nickname for years to come.

She had finally graduated with all of the proper education to become a teacher, so as she raised her baby she had set her dreams to a later date as a Art teacher in America. She then decided later on it was time to move her family to Karakura when her child turned 18. So she moved her small family of three back to her hometown. Soon, however, her father had passed away. This was, even more, a push to start her teaching so. That’s when she decided maybe she should move up to both middle school and high school in Karakura.

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name: Kiyomi Link

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss

Given Name(s): Yomi

Preferred Name: Kiyomi

Age (Minimum is 27): 35

Religious Denomination: N/A

Marital Status: Single

Nationality: Japanese and Hispanic

Current Location: Karakura, Japan.

SECTION #2 - Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years): 0

Working Experience (# of years): 2

Academic Degree: Art and Design

Year of Graduation: 2016

Major(s): History of Art, Sculpture

Minors: History

Native Languages: Japanese

Other Languages: N/A

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: N/A

Preferred Teaching Subject: Art, however, I do not mind History.

Extra

Additional notes about your application (if any): N/A

Do you have any questions?: N/A

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 337
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
Congratulations! You have been accepted for a teaching position at Karakura High School.

After carefully reading through your application, I have concluded that your application is up to par with the standards expected when reviewing Teachers applications. There are just a few steps left to obtain your role(s):

- Ensure that you’re in the Karakura Academics Discord.
- DM me via Discord to get your roles and permissions setup: @KimiNoUso#9999.

Notes:
-Contact me via DMs regarding which subject you'd prefer to teach (Art or History)​

Users who are viewing this thread