Check out our in character Social Media

mc.roleplayhub.net

Loading status...
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

__xMichaelx__ ban appeal

Discussion in 'Accepted Appeals' started by __xMichaelx__, Aug 2, 2020.

1. __xMichaelx__

__xMichaelx__ United States Level 3

Local Time:
    1:51 PM
    Your In-Game Name: __xMichaelx__

Admin Who Banned You (Tag them with @ before their name, it should be in your ban appeal.): @Loooper

Server [Discord/SchoolRP]: SchoolRP

What were you banned for?: I was banned for "advertising"

Why should you be unbanned?: I've been playing SRP for a while, I've made a lot of very good friends throughout my time playing SRP, a lot of them I can no longer talk to anymore because of the perm ban. I put in a lot of time families/gangs, being in them, and also being the manager of a shop. This is not my first ban, but my first ban (I did get a couple of warnings, which I don't do anymore) that is actually right (e.g I was banned for joining with World downloader installed after getting the map of my friends to sever cause if losing access, I also used phones OOCly once, and left school a couple of times). I do admit to what I did and if you choose to unban me, I wouldn't do it again, along with the other things (sorry about DMs btw).

Ban duration?: Perm

Time of Occurrence: 2020-07-19

Evidence of your innocence: There isnt much I can put here. I did send people the invite link, but they were not random people, they were all friends

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2020
  2. Loooper

Loooper Ireland Level 112 Senior Administrator

Local Time:
    9:51 PM
    Loooper
    Accepted

Make sure these actions don't repeat.

• Like Like x 1