What is your Minecraft username?:
_B4

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
Qhoa#3561

How old are you?:

What is your time zone?:
CST

Describe your activity on the server:
If we were Rating it on a scale of 1 - 10 I'd say it would be a 9. I'm also very flexible meaning I can get on when needed if I'm not already on.

Have you ever been banned:
N/A

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I do understand that, I hope to fulfill my time nonetheless if I get accepted.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
A Tutor

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
A tutor is a person who teaches a large/small group or single person on a specific subject. A tutor assists students with getting their grades up and/or helping them better understand the subject. They also make assignments and other activities that will help the tutor understand the specific spots that the student or students are struggling with.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I have around 3 years of roleplay experience closing in on 4, I've been on SRP for around 5 or 6 months if I'm not mistaken. I tend to DetailRP most actions as well as Semi-ParagraphRP. I'm also pretty good at switching between different styles, depending on the
situation.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
(Im applying for my alt but here are the applications I have accepted for my main)

Accepted (Main):
Kuro 'Q' Y. Akiyama | JSL Application | SchoolRP
Kuro 'Q' Y. Akiyama | Russian Application | SchoolRP

Denied (Main):
UNFORGIVABLERP | TUTOR APPLICATION

Accepted (Alt):
_B4 | GRADE UP REQUEST
_B4 | French Language Application
_B4 | Punjabi Language Application

Denied (Alt):
N/A

What are your current role(s) on the server?:

Grade 12, Highschool. Twelfth grade

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?: If a student was to curse Yui out in the middle of a work shift, he'd be a little taken aback by the comment but he wouldn't show it. Instead he'd try to find a common ground with the student and figure out why the student had done this. However, if the student would continue to do it he would get a little more firm with them, but would still be calm about the situation. If the student after three attempts continued to curse him out for whatever reason, He'd give them detention and try to talk with the student about it there after they had calmed down.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?: If students are having a physical altercation in the hallway, Yui would yell in order to get their attention, and delay another punch if possible before he could arrive there. Once he'd be in the area of what's occurring, he'd first attempt to stop the student and split them apart. After doing so he would ask the witnesses around the area of the fight if there are any what happened and which person started it. Once he'd have all the information he needed he'd give each of them detention and decide whether or not further action would need to be taken.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?: If another school employee was clearly acting inappropriately, Yui would first confront them about what they were doing, and attempt to stop them if it was some type of physical action. After doing so he'd try to reason with them/ask them questions about why they are doing what they were doing and try to get more information about it before acting on it. If this wasn't able to stop them from what they were doing, he'd ask for ethier a supervisor like the Dean or VP to please come to the scene to assist him with what was going on.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act? If Yui is in the employee break room alone, he'd make his coffee and relax in a chair for a little, before starting his day. If he's going there during the day or at lunch and finds another employee that he knew in the room with him he'd talk to them with in a friendly manner. If he didn't know the person he'd try to make friends with them and respect boundaries and give them space while doing so. If it was after school, he'd invite the people over to his place and try to treat them to something after a hard day of work, to help them relax.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me &7 Watching as the student entered the office, He'd adjust himself into a more comfortable and friendlier looking position. He'd give them a friendly smile and a little wave before speaking in a light tone &F "Welcome, is there something that I could help you with today, or do you just have some questions for me?"

/me &7 After the student would sit down, he'd place his arms on the desk and give the student his undivided attention. He'd not make direct eye contact but he would make sure to show them that he was listening and ready to help them with what they needed.

/me &7 After hearing the students question, he'd lean over the desk and take a look at what the student was asking him. He wouldn't give them the direct answer, but would rather speak in a light tone saying &F " Well, what if you tried it this way?" &7 He'd show them an example of what he meant.
(Another way he'd word it) &F " What if we looked at it from this perspective." &7 He'd show them an example of what he meant.

/me &7 As the student was leaving the scheduled session he'd give them a soft smile, with a wave. He'd ask them as the walked out of the door, in a light tone &F " Do you understand what you were having trouble with?"
(Depending on the answer) Yes: /me &F "That's great to hear! If you have anymore questions you know where to find me." (After they'd leave.) &7 He'd adjust himself back at his desk, before letting out a happy sigh for what he had done.
No: /me &F "Alright, I'm sorry to hear that. If you would like to schedule another date to meet ill be free on these days." &7 He'd show the student the days that he'd be free for another session with them. (After they'd leave.) &7 He'd adjust himself letting out a sigh, he'd seem a little disappointed in himself, before regaining his happiness looking extra motivated for the next session with said student.

In-Character Section

Full Name (First & Last only):

Fuun Hito

Title:
Mr.

Preferred Name:
'Yui'

Age (Minimum is 25):

Academic Degree:
Bachelor's Degree

Year of Graduation:
Highschool: 2011
College: 2015

Major(s):
Mathematics

Minors:
Languages
Writing

Native Languages:
Japanese

Other Languages:
French
Punjabi

Backstory

Yui has always been a people person through out his life. He'd always enjoy hanging out with his friends and meeting new people which he still does to this day. He found his happiness in talking to and helping people, which made him a bit of a social butterfly. While he attended school he always seemed to know what he was doing, but would see others around him struggling with the work that they had to do. He'd always go out of his way to assist these people and would always be told by them that he should find an occupation in tutoring. At first he didn't really understand why they said this and just kept it in mind. One day he'd go to lunch with one of the teachers he admired at the school he was attending, they sat down and were having a nice meal. Yui could tell something was off with him and decided to ask the man what was wrong. The man replied with, "I always see you helping other students around the school with their work and you seem like you're always over working yourself." Yui had never looked at it from that perspective and always felt like what he was doing was natural. Yui replied with " Teach, It doesn't tire me at all, I find enjoyment and happiness in helping others. It keeps me motivated to keep pushing forward and learn new things." After saying this, the teacher told Yui the same thing people had been saying for years which was that he should look into the occupation of tutoring. This is what would eventually lead him to the Karakura Highschool, he felt like it was the perfect opportunity and decided that he should take his shot at it. He got himself settled into the community and started to meet more people, which he then would ask them how he should go about getting the job. They would tell him that he just needed to walk up to the receptionists desk and ask them for an application. Weeks would pass before he finally worked up the courage to call the school and get an application from the receptionist desk. He'd look over the application slowly filling it out, taking his time with every stroke of his pin. After he finished crossing the t's and dotting the I's, he'd walk back to the same area and submit his application with a big smile on his face. He believed deep down that he had a shot at becoming a tutor at Karakura Highschool.

Motivation for Joining KHS: My motivation for joining the team would be my love of talking and meeting new people as well as my love of helping people. I was always told that I would be good at this sort of thing and feel like I should give it a shot. I've never had a job and I may make some mistakes at first, but hey! You have to make mistakes to learn and progress. Anyways back to the main topic, I feel like as I was going through highschool and college the some of the people around me would struggle and not receive much help. I'd always make it my duty to help them and make sure to assist them with everything that they needed. I would even hold study groups at my house for people I didn't even know! I just got this happy feeling when I'd help people and I've continued to do it all throughout my life. I guess what I'm trying to say is I'd love to join the Karakura Highschool team, and help the students get through their highschool lives without much struggle and/or stress.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate:
N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I don't really see this as a competition, but rather a key for helping people that need it. I respect my other applicants and wish them the best, but I feel like my determination for helping these students and trying to help them succeed in their highscool/college lives is far greater. I'm willing to prove this on all accounts and will take any of the challenges head on. I also feel with my background of helping people and always being told that I should do this, that I should be looked at more than other applicants.

Extra

Additional notes about your application:

I'm applying for my alt account _B4, my main account is UnforgivableRP. I read over the thoughts on my last application and decided to put a lot more effort into this one, as well as use a character who hasn't done anything wrong in or out of school. Once again, I'd like to thank everyone who reads this application and best of luck to everyone else who applies for the tutor role!

Do you have any questions?:
I don't have an questions at this very moment, but may have some down the line. I will make sure to keep you posted!

KimiNoUso

Level 337
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying, however, your School Employee application won't be accepted today.

- This entire application is a direct copy of your previous Tutor application with no effort to improve or change any of your responses.
- After your previous attitude towards denial, I personally don't find you fit for this role. However, you may re-apply in future with an improved application & attitude.

You may re-apply in 7 days
DM me on Discord if you have any questions regarding your application: @KimiNoUso#9999

Users who are viewing this thread