mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

_BritishAutism_ | Club Leader Application!

_BritishAutism_

Level 93
_BritishAutism_
_BritishAutism_
Omega+
INFORMATION

IGN of Club Leader (In-Game Name):

_BritishAutism_

Alts if needed:

RileyOtm
_BritishAdhd_

RPName of Club Leader:

Kumiko Takasu Quinn
[ Kumiko T. Quinn]

Discord Tag (Discord#0000#):

Derpy#5979

Club name of the club you are applying for the leadership position:

Cosplay club

Why should you become a club leader over other applicants, what abilities or ideas do you have that could benefit the club you'll be in charge of?

I believe I should become a club leader because I am capable and aware of the tasks, due to running things that require ownership. I have quite good leadership skills, I am patient, a good listener and I'm always trying to listen to suggestions and ideas.

If I were to become a club leader I would try to host a club event at least every 2 weeks to a month to keep the club fun and active. I would do weekly check-ins with the members to check on their thoughts about the club, I would ask for their thoughts and opinions, see what they think may need changes and ask for their suggestions.

I have run clubs before in games and IRL. I am aware of what problematic behavior members can be a part of and I understand what I must do to avoid these types of behaviors.

I am very good when it comes to being creative, arts is one of my many talents/hobbies, along with singing, writing and photography.

I have tailors prepared and ready to help create outfits for the club. I have a list of event ideas already made on my notes [on my phone.] I am fully prepared for the position of a club leader.

I want the club to be a safe place for students to come to to lighten up their moods and to give them motivation for coming to school everyday! I like the idea of spreading joy to others and making them happy.

I supervise other clubs on my alt account, so I am aware of what kind of events and situations could happen and I know already how to handle them.

I have quite a good history on the server, I have many friends and they believe in me and said they would like to help with events if I do become a club leader, which boosts my inspiration and motivation for applying for the position today!

I am very good when it comes to preparing events, due to being apart of an event team on another server, I know how to get good ideas and to keep up with the trends of what others enjoy.

Despite the fact I have college most days of the week for around 5-6 hours, I am online SRP every single day, I like to stay active to RP with friends, I'm usually offline if having Wi-Fi problems or busy with IRL things, I like to keep my activity up so I am aware of SRP events.

I always put my all and most effort in to things I really want, which is why I tried to make this application as long as possible due to the fact I have always wanted to run a club just like this one and to host events that could spread joy to others. I like to add changes to applications if I believe I can make them better, longer and more interesting for the reader.
I like to make my writing as interesting as possible so it does not bore the reader, also the fact writing is another one of my beloved passions and hobbies.

When I really want something, I always try to put all my effort in to it, I will always try to motivate and inspire my self to put my full 100% all in to it.

CLUB INFORMATION

What is your motivation for becoming the new leader of this club
:

My motivation for applying is simply the fact I love to cosplay IRL. I sometimes go to anime conventions to cosplay, I try my best to even create hand-made props. I like to cosplay on SRP with skins too, my favourite thing is onesies. For the Easter event I cosplayed as bunnies with someone.

A bigger motivation is the fact that I am friends with the previous leader and it's sad to see the club become inactive, I would like to boost the activity in the server by hosting more events and meetings.

I have an extreme passion for photography, IRL and in game. I love to take photos of others, meaning this will make a huge part for the club, I will be able to have photography as well as cosplay, this will also boost the club activity by hosting cosplay photo-shoots.

I love the idea of hosting cosplay events, making charities and doing fashion/cosplay competitions that can win students prizes.
The thought of spreading joy through events of the club brings so much motivation to me which is why I am applying for leadership of this club.

I aim to spread more joy through this club and to host as many events as possible to make others happy and entertained!

I am very good when it comes to inspiring people to things and when it comes to motivating them, so it will be not difficulty when I am hosting club events!

Another thing is that I have always wanted to be a leader of this club, due to the fact I just love cosplay, along with taking photos of cosplay.
I take photos almost everyday, on SRP and IRL, due to it being one of my strong passions.

What activities and events will this club do?:

For club activities we will talk about what cosplay themes we would like to cosplay as, we will go with what's most voted for and will host club photoshoots and post them in the server. This event could involve the photography club if they would be interested, it would increase the chances of the clubs to get more members and activity!

We would host little games, work on creating outfits and talk about our ideas for future events.

For a school-wide event, we would host a fashion show charity, people would dress in their choice of cosplay and will sign up to walk down the stage during the fashion show, they will have to pay to enter, due to it being a charity of course, all money would go to the school, KPD and EMS for future improvements and to help them with their technology and to stock up on medications and supplies, my character has more of the giving back personality, so she would want to use the clubs earnings to give back to charities.

I had an idea where the Cosplay Club and Theatre Club could work together, the Cosplay Club would be able to assist the Theatre Club by creating show outfits for their shows, this will help them with working on their outfits faster for their performances and will also increase the clubs popularity and activity.

For another event, everyone would dress up in a certain way, for example, Christmas. Someone would dress as Santa and would deliver small gifts to students around the school along with someone dressed as a reindeer. The same would go for other events such as Easter, with a bunny and a basket. A student in a bunny costume will walk around with a basket full of eggs, scattering them for an Easter egg hunt, students will search for these eggs and will win a free outfit from the club, depending on who finds all the eggs first.

For Halloween students will cosplay as their favourite horror movie or show character, trick or treat other students, play Halloween-themed games, do Halloween-themed fashion competitions and other fun activities.

A competition for who can make the most detailed skin with the provided theme, a money prize will be able to be won from 1st, 2nd and 3rd place.

At some of the events there will be booths that sell accessories or hand-made outfits that are created by the club. Some other booths will sell plushies, food and drinks.

For another small event, I had the idea to do a cosplay-themed sleepover, everyone would dress in their choice of cosplay in either onesies or pyjamas. There will be sleepover games such as charades, truth or dare,

How will the club benefit the School?:

The cosplay club will bring out the creative sides of students, it will increase their confidence and will teach them to come out of their shells and to not be as shy.

Students will not have to cosplay but can help with creating costumes if they are too shy, this will increase their skill with creativity.

The club will welcome any students and will have a strict rule when it comes to bullying.

The club will always try to get suggestions of students for future events which will increase the clubs popularity.

As popularity grows, the club will become bigger and bring more members together, creating a popular and active club that many students will be a part of!

What will be the requirements for future members, if any?:

Only a rule of to be respectful and kind to other members.

Will need to know students ICly history if they want to apply to be in the club.

Submit inactivity logs if they are away.

Last edited:

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
DENIED

Thank you for taking the time to apply but unfortunately, I'll be denying this application for the following reasons:
- Although it was a good application, I've chosen to deny this application and disband the Cosplay Club

Overall it was a good application, feel free to apply again with another club theme anytime!​

Users who are viewing this thread