Level 4
Xrzes
Xrzes
Notable
1654194576527.png

Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:

Xrzes
_Cautious (This will be the account that I’ll be utilizing for the role.)

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
! Jan#8670

How old are you? (Optional):
I am currently 17 years old.

What is your time zone?:
GMT+8 is my timezone.

Describe your activity on the server:
Due to my country’s situation, I am still using the online class setup which enables me to be really active on the server. Due to having a lot of free time, I play for about 7-10 hours each day though in that time frame, I’d take breaks in order to do stuff that concerns me in real life. I started playing on the server around early March 2021 and I’ve been playing it inconsistently for months now (taking a break every once in a while due to real life issues). Ever since joining the server, I’ve been known for being an all arounder, with most of my time in the server being spent on sports, SeriousRP, as well as GangRP (though I stopped gangRP due to the toxicity of the community)

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
No I have never been banned, my history is clean. I did receive some warnings though they’re mostly about me saying stuff that shouldn't be said in OOC.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I understand that I can be demoted at any given time when deemed necessary.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
I will be applying for the Caretaker role.

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
Caretakers are a group of individuals who are tasked to supervise a team of cleaners or also known as janitors. They are to perform maintenance tasks around the school and to keep everything looking good as new. Caretakers are to make students feel as if they are in a clean and safe environment so it is their duty to provide that mindset to each individual. Caretakers are to provide assistance to teachers and other staff faculty members if necessary. Caretakers have a very important role to the school faculty community because they provide a clean and healthy area for everyone.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
As mentioned earlier, I was already exposed to a variety of roleplays. In my earlier days of playing the game, I was mostly exposed to familyRP and casualRP in general as I was still getting used to roleplaying and trying to get to know people. As time passed by I started to get more into the intricate kinds of roleplaying, them being sportsRP, gangRP, and detailRP. With me getting to know people and making friends in the game, I was exposed to more kinds of serious roleplay which made my experience in the game overall more enjoyable. With me being a college basketball athlete, I can say that jockRP is my favorite as it's a mixture of different kinds of serious roleplay while still having that drama theme added to it.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
The applications listed below would be listed in time sequence :
What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
  1. (Xrzes) Shisui Kirigaya - College *B degree level*
  2. (_Cautious) Jo Jin-Sang - Grade-12

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

With my character having a calm nature, he would first try to find out as to why the student is saying such things to him. He would then attempt to calm the student down and tell them to watch their mouth as well as lecture them that using such words is unnecessary. If the individual still persists to curse Jo Jin-Sang, he would still try to calm the student down though he’d now be using a tone where he is expressing his authority over the student. If the student is still not refraining from doing such actions, Jo Jin-Sang would now ask the student to stop and if not, they will be sent to detention.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:

As mentioned earlier, my character would have a calm nature, so his initial move would be to try to calm both of the individuals down, separating the two of them in order to prevent further injuries. If he fails to do so, he would then call other available school staff members to help him stop the incident. After stopping the fight, the two students would be immediately sent to detention as such actions would not be tolerated by the school, regardless of who started the fight. If a student or a school staff member were to be injured due to the incident, Jo Jin-Sang would immediately tend to their injuries as well as assist them on the way to the nurse’s office .

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:

By clearly seeing a fellow employee doing something inappropriate, Jo Jin-Sang would first try to gain evidence of the individual doing so. After that, he’d hide the said evidence before proceeding to confront the employee, he’d then lecture them, telling them that what they’re doing was wrong and that it shouldn't be done by a mature person especially by them seeing as they’re a school staff member which are people that are expected to set a good example for the students. If the employee didn’t listen to the lecture given to them, Jo Jin-Sang would be forced to show the evidence (If he were to get some) to a higher up and fill them up with what the said employee did, allowing them to set the consequences of the employee’s actions.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?

Despite Jo Jin-sang taking his work seriously, he would still be friendly with his fellow employees, treating them as if they were siblings. Him being the extroverted person he is, he is usually the life of the party. He would usually communicate and interact with the people around him, making jokes and overall keeping the energy lively. Him being the caretaker, he would of course ask how the teachers and professors are doing, how their days went, asking which students to keep an eye on, basically care taking his fellow staff members.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me &bWould be walking semi-formally, having both of his hands on his back. He would flash an inviting and calming smile to (the students and fellow employees he came in contact with). He’d then jerk his head slightly downwards as a greeting gesture towards the individual before tilting it back up to its original position, he’d then continue walking, glancing at different areas as it was obvious he was monitoring them.

/me &bBy hearing the bells ring, he would then start speaking in a loudish town &f”Please go to your respective classrooms, classes are now being held!” &bHe would then resume walking, glancing at different areas to make sure that everything was in order and that no one is starting any ruckus.

/me &bAfter being informed of another fight incident occurring, he’d let out an annoyed sigh whilst shaking his head in a disappointed manner. He’d then quickly rush towards the incident, charging between the individuals that are fighting before utilizing both of his hands to push said individuals away from each other. &f”Alright that's enough, the two of you, stop it.” &bWould be glancing between the individuals with a strict expression &f”Keep this going and I’ll be seeing the two of you in detention, Now enough.” &bWould then place his hands back to his sides before letting out another sigh.

(I didn’t include the appendages as the actions I would be utilizing in-game would depend on the situation around my character. Though I can still use these as references for actions.)

In-Character Section

(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only):
Jo Jin-Sang

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr

Preferred Name: Sir Jin

Age (Minimum is 25): Current age is 30 years old

Religious Denomination: Roman Catholic

Marital Status: Single

Academic Degree: Graduated with Master’s Degree

Year of Graduation: 2022

Major(s): English

Minors: Arts, Psychology

Nationality: Korean

Current Location: Karakura, Japan

Native Languages: Korean

Other Languages: Japanese

Backstory

Jo Jin-Sang was born in South-Korea, Goyang. He would be blessed with a wealthy, perfect and healthy life, though on his 5th birthday, his life would fall apart right in front of him as both of his parents were murdered by thieves that somehow got into their house. He was the only survivor from the incident, running off from the scene. Without nowhere to go, he’d live in the streets for months, begging and eating left-overs, reality would be shown to him at a very young age, people would be fighting for their lives, stealing, robbing, basically doing anything they can to survive with no consideration about the law whatsoever. Fortunately for him, a Japanese man named Yeisun Naka and his wife Asun Naka would stumble upon him, showing him pity and deciding to take care of him. The two would take Jo Jin-Sang back to Japan, Yokohama, raising him as if he was their own son, providing him with everything a parent should provide their children, the two would also be strict, teaching Jo-Jin Sang discipline, respect, manners and many more, making him the person he is today. Life was going good for Jo Jin-Sang again, years passed by and before he knew it, he’s graduating high school, after doing so, his “parents” would finally allow him to go on his own path, after saying his farewells to them, he’d then move to Karakura for college though he wouldn’t expect what he was bringing himself to, shortly after moving to Karakura, he saw how purge-like and violent the city is, he’d then get flashbacks of his traumatic childhood back in korea. He would then decide to commit himself into being a caretaker, as he wants to provide the same parental figure for the less fortunate ones in order for them to somewhat experience what he did. He was shocked, impressed even, at how violent the city was. By entering college, he was hesitant at first but he couldn’t handle the fact that what happened to him might happen to someone else. He would then finally decide to take up courses that relate to the field of caretakers and being a parental figure, focusing and dedicating himself to his studies, Jo Jin-Sang would graduate at the top of his class, his hard work paying off, though with him focusing really hard on his studies, he’d consequently lack the other requirements for being a caretaker. After graduating he decided to not sign up for the job yet and instead did side jobs while focusing on improving his body and mental states. As years passed by and on his 30th birthday, he’d be alerted that there are spots open for the caretaker role in the school, he would then not hesitate to apply as he thought that this was the perfect opportunity to do so, he’d then submit his application in hopes of getting accepted in order for him to start making the school a safer and more ethical place to be in.

Motivation for Joining KHS:

By seeing how chaotic and violent this city is, I can’t imagine what some of the students of Karakura highschool have to go through. At first I thought that the dangerousness and violence of the city wouldn't involve the school, though I was met with the opposing factor. Since then, I have decided to dedicate my life to help provide a safer environment for students, hindering delinquents from starting fights and disturbances in school grounds, helping those who are actually willing to learn and go to school and provide them with a reliable adult to assist them with building their future.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):

N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:

I should be accepted over other applicants as I am confident that I have all the necessary skills and experience to do the job efficiently. I am also confident with my leadership skills which I believe that other workers lack. I am not afraid to initiate and to take action to solve the situations at hand. I am also aware of the “Your actions have consequences” rule, which means that I am ready to take any consequences that my actions have caused. I am also persistent, fast learning, adept at work ethics, and an individual that is willing to learn from one’s mistakes. I know my place and that I know what I’ll be getting myself into now. The one factor that makes me think that I should be the one accepted over other applicants is that I have dedicated almost my whole life for this job, meaning that I will be putting 100% of my effort into it.

Extra

Thank you for giving your time of day to read my application.

Additional notes about your application: None

Do you have any questions?: None

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread